PDA

View Full Version : Stuff like this makes me sick........

camppain
01-13-2004, 04:30 AM
To be a Marine and even be in this country........

www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5365.htm

I don't think its been posted here yet, if it ha then whoops.

But to see anyone beign killed like that goes against the geneva convention and plain and simple common sense. It disgusts me even more to hear them saying that esp since I'm an Assyrian born in Iraq.

:bash:

mrmephistopheles
01-13-2004, 05:37 AM
i've just gotta say 'ninja please' to that.
There's no way ANY Marine, no matter HOW stupid (and there are some real winners out there) would blatantly 'kill for pleasure', especially in front of a fucking camera crew. Not only that, that vid clip is chopped the FUCK up to make the whatever happened seem to be VERY bad. I wouldn't be surprised if that Iraqi had been shooting at them and they were just returning fire. Maybe they were cheering because they were all FNGs to the battlefield and were scared shitless, so eliminating the threat made them happy. I can't explain what happened on that vid, or if it was right or wrong, but I know what should happen, and what WILL happen in front of a camera crew.

NZO
01-13-2004, 09:13 AM
Notice how theres absolutely no context, they just show them shooting the guy. Very nice journalism :rolleyes:

ca18guy
01-13-2004, 09:15 AM
This has allready has be de-bunked. It uses tricky editing and a situation that they make you believe they are just killing a random person. The person thats 'interviewed' at the end isn't even the person shoting and they also don't show that the person being shot had a gun and was in a gun fight with them. Another thing to note is you actually don't see Marines cheering you only hear them. Lastely that website is a huge anti-war anti-bush website, they will peice together anything to get a rile out of people, the video is just another reason not to believe everything you read on the net.

camppain
01-13-2004, 02:02 PM
You know after re-examining the video I see what you mean. Do you have any links to the real video ca18guy, or the info?

ca18guy
01-13-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by camppain
You know after re-examining the video I see what you mean. Do you have any links to the real video ca18guy, or the info?

No sorry, this vid came out a few months ago so I never gave it a thought since then :o

TRUENOCOUPE
01-13-2004, 02:11 PM
I would kill anyone that gets on my way.

That was a cool vid.

wherezmytofu
01-13-2004, 02:13 PM
thats progerganda shit FUCK BIGGIE, FUCK BAD BOYZ and if ur down with bad boyz FUCK U TOO!

DuffMan
01-13-2004, 02:13 PM
That guy was a pretty bad shot. :(

wherezmytofu
01-13-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DuffMan
That guy was a pretty bad shot. :( naw those were just warning shots :coolugh:

DuffMan
01-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Usually after a warning shot, you give someone a chanse to surrender or something. Like more than 2 secconds.

ca18guy
01-13-2004, 02:57 PM
That guy was a pretty bad shot. :(

I thought that also :p
of course i'm probably alot calmer shoting a target then I would a person :coolugh:

Tuck&Poke
01-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
thats progerganda shit FUCK BIGGIE, FUCK BAD BOYZ and if ur down with bad boyz FUCK U TOO!

w/e the fuck that means....HELL YEA!

camppain
01-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by ca18guy
I thought that also :p
of course i'm probably alot calmer shoting a target then I would a person :coolugh:

The Air Force has guns?:D

240Degrees
01-14-2004, 02:20 AM
i also noticed how the camera was really shaky while closed in on the guy on the floor, then as it zooms out, it's not so shaky anymore. it would be hard to zoom out so fast like that and focus on the marine because the guy wasn't even shooting in the first place. That's pretty confusing. I wouldn't have questioned it really until you guys pointed it out.

nokeone
01-14-2004, 02:56 AM
stupid media...

it's soo difficult to believe anything in this country anymore...from religion, to politicians, to media, to teachers, etc etc...

change is inevitable...i just hope it's for the best when it happens...

HiPSI
01-14-2004, 09:09 AM
war is just that... it's not a place to go shoot someone then have a beer with them. if that were the case they'd be using paintball guns and everyone would use an honor system and leave the battlefield when shot;)

there are so many "what if's" left up in the air in that video that nobody can truly say what was really happening. and that is what we call propaganda... or what I like to call, bullshit.

wherezmytofu
01-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Usually after a warning shot, you give someone a chanse to surrender or something. Like more than 2 secconds. naw it wasnt that kind of warning shot

wherezmytofu
01-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by camppain
The Air Force has guns?:D :mrmeph: :rofl:

TRUENOCOUPE
01-14-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by nokeone
stupid media...

it's soo difficult to believe anything in this country anymore...from religion, to politicians, to media, to teachers, etc etc...

change is inevitable...i just hope it's for the best when it happens...

WHITE AMERICA
I could be one of your kids
WHITE AMERICA
Little Erik looks just like this
WHITE AMERICA
Erica loves my shit
I go to TRL
Look how many hugs I get

-Eminem

Baka Sama
01-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
WHITE AMERICA
I could be one of your kids
WHITE AMERICA
Little Erik looks just like this
WHITE AMERICA
Erica loves my shit
I go to TRL
Look how many hugs I get -Eminem
[Everybody, everybody, let's get into it.
Get stupid.
Get retarded, get retarded, get retarded.
Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here.
Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here. Let's get retarded (ha), let's get retarded in here.
Yeah.]

-Black Eye Peas

No Motiv
01-14-2004, 02:19 PM
thats messed up