PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from NAIAS (Detroit Auto Show)

exitspeed
01-12-2004, 07:08 PM
This was the third year that I went and had a really good time. Well I'm sure nobody cares about that. Anyway I say some awsome ass cars as always. My top five favorite cars were the(in no order): Carrera GT, SLR MClaren, Cadillac CTS-V, NXS concept and probably my favorite car there was the ECLIPSE CONCEPT>. This car was unbeleivable! The styling was unlike anything at the show. And the best part is the concept is supposed to be REALLY close the the production car and is said to be 270hp and AWD. That would kick ass!!!! I can't wait to see it come out. The biggest dissapointments were Toyota(still no supra or sports car) and Nissan(yes sorry nissan, they didn't have anything exciting. I'm not into trucks) All in all it was pretty pimp. I recomend the drive or flight for any car nut.

thelinja
01-12-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm rolling up there this weekend actually. Should be a lot of fun, I know it was last year. All those cars look sweet, but I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on the Eclipse. I think that concept is the ugliest car I've ever seen.

exitspeed
01-12-2004, 09:11 PM
thats ok. thats why were allowed opions.;)

KiDyNomiTe
01-13-2004, 01:15 AM
Guess I have to wait till Chicago Auto Show.

Where are the pics:aw:

exitspeed
01-13-2004, 09:55 AM
I'll have the pics on thur. I took 155 pics so I can't post them all cause my comp sucks. But I'll post some good ones.