PDA

View Full Version : CA 1990 240sx hatch, 5speed, clean title

ThaZoo
02-04-2012, 04:05 PM
I getting ready to sell my 1990 nissan 240sx, and I was wondering what a fair price should be. It is a red, 5speed manual, hatchback 240sx. It has 161k miles and a clean title. It has a some little dents and dings here and there and could use new paint. A few months ago I got a new transmission and clutch, and the car runs great. My sohc is faster than most of my friends dohc 240s. The car has no electrical problems and the cluster light controller still works. Power steering works perfectly and has no leaks. The ac also works, but could use a recharge. The car is 100% stock and nearly complete; it still has the front lip, privacy cover, sunroof case, and owners manual. The dash has cracks and the drivers seat is torn. The pioneer radio is brand new with built in hd tuner, cd, usb, front aux, and remote. The sony speakers are a few months old. I was builder this 240sx to be a good stock. As far as I can tell everything works on the car, except the antenna stays up(motor still works), and windshield wiper sprayers don't work (I can hear the pump working, I think line is disconnected somewhere). So what do you all think is a decent asking price? Any questions left unanswered? Thanks for any input. Im located in the 818 CA. And I will post pics when I can.

KravingAKouki
02-04-2012, 05:33 PM
$2000 and hb some pictures :bigok:

patsajak
02-05-2012, 01:31 AM
lets see some pictures

350Zorro
02-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Also in for pics