PDA

View Full Version : Florida is out of control WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

delado
02-01-2012, 09:22 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/420220_10150512455317665_509267664_8956752_7537433 3_n.jpg

within the past week, 3 s-chassis have been stolen ranging from South Florida all the way up to North Florida. This is insane. Besides these 3, there have been at least 4 more stolen s-chassis within the past 2 months. This has gone waaaaaaaay to far and arose out of nowhere. The s-chassis is the new Honda in FL. In FL the drift community is very strong and close so it's very surprising that we can't ever recuperate these cars, nor their parts.

Any ideas, suggestions, thoughts on how we can cope with this situation besides the obvious alarms, gps, kill switch, or quick release?

KiLLeR2001
02-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Well, good thing my car is going to be in the garage for the next few weeks, replacing turbo and fixing up some things. Set up some bait cars and lets catch these fuckers!

Pinggg
02-02-2012, 12:20 AM
This is also why i'm not rushing my build..
damn thieves.

Walperstyle
02-02-2012, 01:21 AM
solutions
1) disconnect fuel pump fuse when you park your car
2) install a switch to kill your fuel pump
3) Removable steering wheel.
4) disconnect battery terminals
5) disconnect starter relay

there, I just provided 4 solutions that are free or under $10, and one that costs about $200. Leave the catching to the police. Some criminals that steal won't think twice about shooting you.

Pinggg
02-02-2012, 01:49 AM
solutions
1) disconnect fuel pump fuse when you park your car
2) install a switch to kill your fuel pump
3) Removable steering wheel.
4) disconnect battery terminals
5) disconnect starter relay

there, I just provided 4 solutions that are free or under $10, and one that costs about $200. Leave the catching to the police. Some criminals that steal won't think twice about shooting you.

you can't stop them when they come with a trailer can you.

DS562
02-02-2012, 02:01 AM
wire up a spark plug to your fuel tank with a hidden circuit breaker. arm it when you go to sleep. dont forget to disarm it when you go to drive it.

alexanderig
02-02-2012, 03:01 AM

This or a tow truck and there are some car owners that also own weapons will not hesitate to shoot a thief maybe they need that fear instilled in them

fliprayzin240sx
02-02-2012, 03:08 AM
If your shit is getting towed, that just means its not low enough...

But seriously tho, why are you guys acting all surprised? CA S-chassis has been getting gank left and right since 2006. You guys should have pretty much expected that its just a matter of time. These cars are not exactly the hardest cars to gank.

josephin510
02-02-2012, 03:24 AM
If your shit is getting towed, that just means its not low enough...

But seriously tho, why are you guys acting all surprised? CA S-chassis has been getting gank left and right since 2006. You guys should have pretty much expected that its just a matter of time. These cars are not exactly the hardest cars to gank.

This^ Sidenote take and crush all the sileightys.

gbaby2089
02-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Learn a lesson from smart Honda owners. Go to ridiculous extents to cover yourselves. Get a garage. Get one of these:

South African Car Flamethrower - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc)

nightsauce
02-02-2012, 06:32 AM
someone should send the local authorities a message and set up a bait car

EDIT: Here is a link to the Florida Auto Theft Intelligence Unit (http://www.fatiu.org/) Not sure what they can do but it's a start

240drifter1
02-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Bait 240sx ftw.

ixfxi
02-02-2012, 09:09 AM
maybe its tony montana

you know, part of the cuban crime wave

Goofs
02-02-2012, 11:12 AM
wire up a spark plug to your fuel tank with a hidden circuit breaker. arm it when you go to sleep. dont forget to disarm it when you go to drive it.

This made my day

KendallH
02-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Its true. Apparently some thieves made their new years resolution to go hard in 2012. In the time I've been into 240s I haven't seen it this bad. Keep an eye on your cars and make it as hard as possible to get to wherever you go. My condolences to everyone who's been affected.

g35gabby
02-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Since when is it a new thing that 240s are getting stolen in florida? It goes in waves and was a lot worse a few years back right after Tokyo Drift...

Nicelyphe
02-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Worse comes to worse they're on these forums/various other 240 forums scoping everyone out. Including this thread.

yomisiu
02-02-2012, 07:38 PM
one solution*:

park your 240sx up in your drive way,
and park another car (if you have one*) behind it!

fliprayzin240sx
02-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Worse comes to worse they're on these forums/various other 240 forums scoping everyone out. Including this thread.

You think?!?! These cars not not getting stolen and stripped for their STOCK PARTS!!! Thats the difference between civics and 240sx. Civics get stolen because there is a demand for stock parts since theres so many of them. 240sx are getting stolen because somebody wants the parts for their own fucking cars...

Thats the only thing saving my car from being ganked where I'm at. S-chassis scene out here is pretty small...Hondas are all over the place so they keep their problems to themselves. Basically still feels like Cali back in the early 2000s.

jesse_s13
02-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Fuel pump relay? hmmmm;p

Walperstyle
02-03-2012, 09:27 AM

:(
Then thats when you get into the more expensive tracking devices. There is also youtube videos on how to make your own tracking device.

hahaha, that would be awesome until you had to explain to the insurance department why the firefighters found the spark lead in the tank.

Pinggg
02-03-2012, 02:52 PM
i think to be able to view build thread on this site you must at least be on this site for a certain amount of time.. i bet they scope those out all day long. might take mine down lol

fliprayzin240sx
02-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Or just stop flaunting your shit...one of the reasons I stopped going to random car meets a looooooong time ago. The few times I've had, I never ever fucking popped my hood. As far as them figuring out where I live...have fun finding my house in CA when I have FL plates on.

Mangudai
02-03-2012, 03:40 PM
one solution*:

There was a k swapped honda I know of that was stolen this way. They moved the van out of the way pulled the honda out and were nice enough to put the van back.

DenkiMan!
02-03-2012, 04:08 PM

loving this idea!! haha

i go to school here in fl and i guess im kind of glad my car's all broke and back up north...

yomisiu
02-03-2012, 07:45 PM
There was a k swapped honda I know of that was stolen this way. They moved the van out of the way pulled the honda out and were nice enough to put the van back.

good god. no ones safe :naw: wish i had a garage.

x3thelast
02-03-2012, 08:00 PM
garage your car! or chain it to a tree like a bike.

or staying up all night with a shotgun pointed out your window waiting for someone to try to steal your car.

what ever gives you the peace of mind. florida is getting just as bad as cali -_-

brndck
02-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Alarm with pager
Tracking device
Glock.

drftx
02-04-2012, 01:57 PM
thank god im in chicago everyone is still stealing hondas

delado
02-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Also, quick releases can help big time along with the hub lock. If any of you Floridians wanna do a group buy for NRG products I'm sure Import Image Racing would hook it up. And they are local too.

FLMadness
02-04-2012, 03:18 PM
yeah its getting crazy here. my car was stolen in September and there has been multiple cars stolen from then till now in just the Tampa bay area... its crazy

godrifttoday
02-06-2012, 09:38 PM
garage your car and part a car in front of the garage ! i have my s13 in the garage and 4 other cars blocking them from taking that s13 so they would have to move all 4 cars first to be able to take the s13 out

CleanAndLegit
02-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Alarm with pager
Tracking device
Glock.

this,
WORD.

to be honest if they're on your driveway scream out stop don't move or ill shoot, they run? light em up, of course aim below the waist, i usually go for the knee caps.

and parking a car behind yours is also a very good way, even chaining two cars together!

corby_baby
02-07-2012, 12:06 AM
This^ Sidenote take and crush all the sileightys.

save the sileightys!

Big Zee
02-11-2012, 01:57 AM
up here the theives are crafty.

they call a tow truck saying they need a flatbed, and lost their keys.
tow truck driver gets the door open with the legal stuff he is allowed to use, then pulls the car onto the deck, tows to wherever the thieves pay them for. then strip or punch the ignition and go bag and burn it.

best thing to do, pager system, quick release and turn the wheels hard to one side.
pull ignitor chip or swap all your key items ( doors trunk and ignition with a differentmake system, like infinity or Volkswagen. just make it hard and not worth the effort.

nissan-fanatic
02-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Have someone always be with u when going somewhere so they can stay in the car. And carry a glock like I do and don't hesitate to use it!

Run NoeL, Run!
02-12-2012, 04:54 AM
Im scared. I need to garage my stuff.

Oo skyline oO
02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
try cameras and sensor alarms...???

denian_cellphone
02-22-2012, 03:17 PM
definitely getting an alarm now :eek3d:

silver350z05rb
02-22-2012, 03:24 PM
1.buy gun.
2leave car out on the street as bait.
3tell everyone that you have a fully built rb30 with every possible part
4. when the low-life POS welfare sitnkey ass monkey chinchilla comes over, shoot his balls off,tie him down to the exhaust manifold, slam his head down, turn car on, watch as their face burns onto your exhaust manifold,then remove one arm and bitch slap them with their own arm/hand and say to them..."stop hitting yourself"...or if its a bitch......shoot her in the taco or the sideways hamburger as some of us call it, if she's hot, rape her, then shoot her taco

chiboy002
02-22-2012, 03:26 PM
if she's hot, rape her, then shoot her taco
i hope you get shot in the dick head

honestly, its all about how you are with your car
and who you hang out with

yeah, they can spot you on the street and follow you home, but its pretty obvious to spot a car thats following you
and dont register the car to your current address, do it to a family friends house or something

silver350z05rb
02-22-2012, 03:37 PM
i hope you get shot in the dick head

looks like we found the Thief

LockOn!
02-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Alarm with pager
Tracking device
Glock.

I second this. I have the Glock part down but I think if I got a tracking device i would lose my temper.

Another thought is to start "punching" all your aftermarket parts in distinct hard to find locations with custom stamps.

We used to do this at a wrecking yard I worked at so people couldn't bring back parts that weren't ours as returns. I'm sure you can get custom punches made somewhere reasonably.

Of course this isn't theft prevention but it may help in recovery and eventually catching thieves...

On another hand, I've always liked to pretend that lowering my car enough may deter tow truck style thieves. lol.

As for the bait car idea, why don't a few of you Florida peeps try this
1. Put some cash together for beater s13
2. Rattle can it, sweet stickers, cut springs for lowering, JDMTYGHT muffler, etc cheap shit
3. Place in high theft area, stake it out
4. If stolen, pursue from a distance while dialing your local PD.
5. Throw that bastard in the slammer.
6. Repaint, and repeat until shit calms down.

Idk, I think bait car is a good idea in theory, and if there is enough of you guys in on it and theft is as big an issue as it seems down there why not give it a shot?

mantas
02-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Me and some friends thought of doing this bait car idea, but we were going to brake knee caps and all fingers arms, you get the point....its too much work if you think about it. Who the hell knows if anyone will even show up to steal the car, orif they do what if you are not paying attention or go off for a coffee break. Lol

allntrlundrgrnd
02-26-2012, 10:22 AM
I thought this thread was about Florida needing to control it's production of ugly cars. Then I scrolled down.

Oops.

Little Jason
02-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Damn that's terrible, and I don't even have a garage to put my s13 in :eek3:

Jus Skott
03-13-2012, 01:32 AM
one solution*:

That's not completely true, One of my friends in Tampa had his honda stolen out of his locked garage. Now that's some real nignog type of shit.

2IL40via
04-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Luckiky in my area the s chassis scene is almost completely dead...now that i have my s13 that woukd make 2 of them in my town lol

fliprayzin240sx
04-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Luckiky in my area the s chassis scene is almost completely dead...now that i have my s13 that woukd make 2 of them in my town lol

Thats what I'm thinking...cars in FL only get stolen out of Orlando or Tampa. Go move out in the cuts...nobody can find you, nobody can steal it.

TougeSR20Kid
04-04-2012, 06:25 PM
+1 for the gun...

Pager alarm, private drive, gated driveway, doberman and pitbull, AR 15, outside city limits... I dare someone to come and try to gank my shit.

sky53line
04-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Shoot people... that seems to make headlines and stuff... then all car thieves will know. Its like a PSA... Im a light sleeper and keep a loaded gun with me at night while my car sits in the garage... if anyone wants my car I hope they like 230 grains of .45 FMJ. And they better be able to run faster than 850 feet per second.

winter
04-09-2012, 12:41 AM
I mean you guys got enough gun problems in Florida for shootin kids eating Doritos and getting followed lookin suspicious with a hoody on in the dark. The last thing you want is shooting a lost Grandma who accidentally walks up to your car thinking it's hers trying to open it in the dark.

jamg
04-09-2012, 01:03 AM
it's legal to shoot a kill someone whose trying to steal your car in FL? i wish that was the case here... only reason to ever be able to kill anyone is when your life is being threatened.

KendallH
04-09-2012, 10:16 AM
I mean you guys got enough gun problems in Florida for shootin kids eating Doritos and getting followed lookin suspicious with a hoody on in the dark. The last thing you want is shooting a lost Grandma who accidentally walks up to your car thinking it's hers trying to open it in the dark.

Ha. Ha. You're so funny guy.

sdrmiami
05-03-2012, 08:05 PM
few tips.. mark your turbos,rims,blocks,heads,exhaust ect ect... get a metal stamp kit and stamp away.. take some pics and save them. its not a anti theft but it is proof that it was yours. all my parts on my 800hp s13 sr street car are marked even my p/s pump...lol

mantas
05-04-2012, 12:37 AM
it's legal to shoot a kill someone whose trying to steal your car in FL? i wish that was the case here... only reason to ever be able to kill anyone is when your life is being threatened.

As long as they dont find the body its fine....

collegekid
05-06-2012, 01:20 PM

That is the weirdest scenario I've ever heard.

Why is everyone so mean to Florida people?

Aren't guns relatively inexpensive? If you're mom or gilfriend doesn' want a gun in the house, can't you buy another cheap DD, like some 90's corolla?

I blame Honda kids;they're the only ones I see driving up my street when I live in a street that you have no need to drive on unless you live there. Cleaned my garage out pretty damn fast and parked her.

SHOOT EVERYONE!

delado
05-06-2012, 01:27 PM
The glock is loaded until my car is sold.

GeneStarWindGSW
05-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Park your car next to a cop car. Bet no thief would try to steal your shit then lol

fliprayzin240sx
05-07-2012, 03:44 PM
That is the weirdest scenario I've ever heard.

Why is everyone so mean to Florida people?

Aren't guns relatively inexpensive? If you're mom or gilfriend doesn' want a gun in the house, can't you buy another cheap DD, like some 90's corolla?

I blame Honda kids;they're the only ones I see driving up my street when I live in a street that you have no need to drive on unless you live there. Cleaned my garage out pretty damn fast and parked her.

SHOOT EVERYONE!

You cant blame "Honda Kids" because they're "240 Kids" now...most times than none, people who steal your shit nowadays are the ones who wants your parts for themselves. Most S-chassis are modded nowadays...they more than likely want something you put in your car, not your stock parts.

Prozac
05-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Such bullshit , I would say 75% of cars/bikes stole are done by a flatbed / tow company they roll right up and people just think repo , or service. Think ill put her in the garage for tonight and every other night. Still thinking about the flamethrowers for the car jack situation or nasty prositute.

collegekid
05-07-2012, 06:05 PM
You cant blame "Honda Kids" because they're "240 Kids" now...most times than none, people who steal your shit nowadays are the ones who wants your parts for themselves. Most S-chassis are modded nowadays...they more than likely want something you put in your car, not your stock parts.

Totally false, the demand for ka MAF's has increased 10fold. My MAF ALONE is worth 1500 atleast, gold spray paint and its 1600 right there.

I agree with you, but also I'd like to point out that the previous owner of my car has the STOCK radio stolen out of the car. STOCK radio bro LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
shit was funny but paying $162 for a new 1/4 window installed was not so much

fliprayzin240sx
05-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Totally false, the demand for ka MAF's has increased 10fold. My MAF ALONE is worth 1500 atleast, gold spray paint and its 1600 right there.

I agree with you, but also I'd like to point out that the previous owner of my car has the STOCK radio stolen out of the car. STOCK radio bro LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
shit was funny but paying $162 for a new 1/4 window installed was not so much

Demand for KA MAF and it cost $1500...atleast?!?! You're fucking kidding right? Most folks still throw them away since most will upgrade a Z32 MAF.

Radios get stolen because they're easy to pawn. That has nothing to do with our cars getting stolen. Plus you live in Philly. You leave a fucking pack of gum in your car and you're parked in south Philly, shits gonna get smashed and grabbed.

Oh yah, just for shits and giggles and to show how retarded you are quoting $1500 for a stupid MAF...
1995 NISSAN 240SX Parts - AutoCenter.net (http://www.trademotion.com/parts/1995/NISSAN/240SX/SE/?siteid=214857&vehicleid=1209080&section=ELECTRICAL&group=POWERTRAIN%20CONTROL&subgroup=POWERTRAIN%20CONTROL&component=MASS%20AIR%20FLOW%20SENSOR)

Mass Air Flow Sensor | 1995 Nissan/Datsun 240SX 4 Cylinders A 2.4L SFI DOHC | AutoZone.com (http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/1995-Nissan-Datsun-240SX/Mass-Air-Flow-Sensor/_/N-j1my5Z9gsmv?filterByKeyWord=mass+airflow+sensor&fromString=search)

collegekid
05-07-2012, 06:33 PM
I was kiddin LOL damn

Pinggg
05-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Park your car next to a cop car. Bet no thief would try to steal your shit then lol

If they want it, i bet they'll take it even if it is next to a cop car lol.

Arireese
05-07-2012, 10:09 PM
If they want it, i bet they'll take it even if it is next to a cop car lol.

shit 5 minutes away from where i live and theyd take the cop car too.

Turbo Mat
05-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Any updates on this? I have been keeping my eyes out still

Supraman127
05-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Any updates on this? I have been keeping my eyes out still

For what? Sounds like a fuckin thief right here ^

hobbs
05-30-2012, 01:20 PM

Really dude?

Frank_Jaeger
06-07-2012, 02:05 AM
I found the real thief ^^^

Trying to displace the blame off himself by accusing someone else. Oldest trick in the book.

Prof Chaos
06-13-2012, 08:45 AM

:picardfp: Mad Max over here, would you rather your ride blown to smitherines or have the chance to maybe get it back?

Supraman127
06-13-2012, 11:49 PM
I found the real thief ^^^

Trying to displace the blame off himself by accusing someone else. Oldest trick in the book.

LOL really dude? Haven't stolen a thing in my life but okay, keep assuming. Fucking idiots on zilvia.

Tle1993
07-15-2012, 08:24 PM
LOL really dude? Haven't stolen a thing in my life but okay, keep assuming. Fucking idiots on zilvia.

i cant believe your the guy! shame on you!!!!!!!:ddog::ddog::bite::nono:

s13love-green
07-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Hire Chuck norris to watch your car ....problem solved :D

ixfxi
07-24-2012, 09:09 AM
damn dudes, florida is so out of control

we really must do something about it

SRp0wers13
07-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Trimax TWL100 Ultra-Max Adjustable Wheel Lock. if your balling get 4 of these on amazon no trailer will get this w/o making noises from the wrench trying to pull it....

98_240_KA
08-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Derp... I had a set of Enkei RPF1s stolen in Rockledge about 30 - 40 minutes east of Orlando.
This is some :bs:...

240KA
08-09-2012, 03:35 AM
damn i was hoping to see a picture of that ugly "killer" s13.5 car posted as being stolen.

i'll keep praying. :x:

rangerjavi
08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
That green kouki was found a little while back in one piece just running a bit rich. Just thought to put an update.

Howlermonkey
08-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Baby monitor.

Wired in car with normally closed relay that will turn it off when you have the ignition on so frequency snoopers can't hear you singing "careless whisper".

I did this and had to cover it up a bit to lower the mic sensitivity because I could hear people 100 feet away arguing inside thier car.

This way, you can go outside and get shot instead of getting your car stolen.

Thinking of that, I got a second one and put the receiver in the car so, when I heard something, I could simply turn on the transmitter for the other pair and tell whoever it was inside my car that I am about to show up and slit his throat.

KiLLeR2001
08-23-2012, 11:29 AM
damn i was hoping to see a picture of that ugly "killer" s13.5 car posted as being stolen.

i'll keep praying. :x:

Damn I just read this shit, and thats fucked up that you wish for my car to get stolen.

Petitt
08-23-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm getting a lion.

You can get around a dog, but nobody fucks with a lion.

Frank_Jaeger
08-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Baby monitor.

Wired in car with normally closed relay that will turn it off when you have the ignition on so frequency snoopers can't hear you singing "careless whisper".

I did this and had to cover it up a bit to lower the mic sensitivity because I could hear people 100 feet away arguing inside thier car.

This way, you can go outside and get shot instead of getting your car stolen.

Thinking of that, I got a second one and put the receiver in the car so, when I heard something, I could simply turn on the transmitter for the other pair and tell whoever it was inside my car that I am about to show up and slit his throat.
lol

Mssglngth

miggypq21
08-24-2012, 08:09 PM
My roommates s13 got stolen in Orlando about a year ago. Had a CA. Funny that that one pictured had a CA too..

PG BOOSTED
08-25-2012, 07:42 AM
I say we put out missing signs everywhere and hunt these guys down. Cause this is getting wild. why can't people get their own!

PG BOOSTED
08-25-2012, 07:46 AM
Damn I just read this shit, and thats fucked up that you wish for my car to get stolen.Killer you know him? if not he is a dick

devilishg
08-25-2012, 09:59 PM
I just installed a Quick Release Kit, with a hub lock, two kill switches, an alarm way better than viper just not known in the market, and lowjack... Plus its garaged. No one's stealing my 240 and the handy 9 mm if someone wants to get frisky...

kornaz
08-26-2012, 02:42 AM
I just installed a Quick Release Kit, with a hub lock, two kill switches, an alarm way better than viper just not known in the market, and lowjack... Plus its garaged. No one's stealing my 240 and the handy 9 mm if someone wants to get frisky...

That's what i'm talking about. Although probably 90% of zilvia cannot afford 90% of what You have, they still should think about it and buy some security shit instead of those shift knobs and other stupid shit.

Maikeru5
08-26-2012, 03:10 AM
Antics aside, I don't suggest shooting people. Generally, the thief gets to walk and you get to go to jail. No get out of jail free card. In the end, thief not only gets away with it, but gets to sue your ass off as well.

In the end, if the thief really wants it, they'll get it. The only thing I see maybe working would be the stake out, and then calling the police. No shooting, stabbing, or raping.

delado
08-26-2012, 12:05 PM
even those assholes (the likes of which started this thread) stole similar letters for their names. lol :drama:
:wan::wan::wan:

My screen name is in Spanish. So yeah.

kornaz
08-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Antics aside, I don't suggest shooting people. Generally, the thief gets to walk and you get to go to jail. No get out of jail free card. In the end, thief not only gets away with it, but gets to sue your ass off as well.

In the end, if the thief really wants it, they'll get it. The only thing I see maybe working would be the stake out, and then calling the police. No shooting, stabbing, or raping.

But, but... That takes the fun out of it! I'd say a good beating is alright. Stabbing or shooting would be a bad idea, but some broken bones should be fine. :)

all show no go
12-06-2012, 04:39 PM

Bsm_chich
12-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Haha I feel ya man, we got a group of boosters out here in my area. We keep setting up bait, but no bites. Eventually they'll fall into it and then they'll reap it for quite sometime. The only thing is you got to watch out for who heard and see these things. Best to keep it off the net and talk among solid walls where no prying ears can hear. Make sure the members of your vigilant group are 100% trust worthy.

stan zzaa
04-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Sucks you work so just to have it taken away

acslater9
05-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Good thing I have a garage whenever I get my 240sx I'm going to drop that shit in there :cool:

Chuki_KA24e
05-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Good thing I have a garage whenever I get my 240sx I'm going to drop that shit in there :cool:

Hopefully you don't drop that shit too hard Yo, you might break a tie rod or some shit...

:picardfp:

acslater9
05-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Hopefully you don't drop that shit too hard Yo, you might break a tie rod or some shit...

:picardfp:

Lmfao I got what you mean. I'm going to drive it in safely into the garage:bowrofl:

HazeBlazer
07-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Well, good thing my car is going to be in the garage for the next few weeks, replacing turbo and fixing up some things. Set up some bait cars and lets catch these fuckers!

I know this post is over a year old, but I'm very down with the idea of setting up a bait car, if we can get a good number of us to form a group and chip in some cash, and we actually caught a bastard, I would feel sooo good.

Pinggg
07-29-2013, 11:05 PM
^^ everybody to cheap now a days to do that!

zj2kwik
01-07-2014, 09:06 AM
scary and hard to believe

supersayianjim
01-07-2014, 09:15 AM
up here the theives are crafty.

they call a tow truck saying they need a flatbed, and lost their keys.
tow truck driver gets the door open with the legal stuff he is allowed to use, then pulls the car onto the deck, tows to wherever the thieves pay them for. then strip or punch the ignition and go bag and burn it.

best thing to do, pager system, quick release and turn the wheels hard to one side.
pull ignitor chip or swap all your key items ( doors trunk and ignition with a differentmake system, like infinity or Volkswagen. just make it hard and not worth the effort.

what ign systems would be compatable with the s-cars, I actually like that idea