PDA

View Full Version : New From Kentucky.

Jreeves9582
02-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Hey I'm Jacob I live in the Huntington/Ashland Area I just got my first 240 yesterday It's a 91 Coupe. Owning a 240 has been a dream of mine forever. The current mod list as I was told by the guy I traded to was full megan coilovers, full 3 inch megan stainless exhaust, Unknown Brand Header, and Unknown Brand Aluminum Radiator. Plans for the car are kinda iffy at the moment I know I want to do the S13 front clip swap, motor wise I'm debating on just cleaning the stock motor up and boosting it or going to an RB, or a turbo ls1.
Any way I hope I can get on here and fit in because I truthfully need to learn lol.

Imarvin240
02-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome to zilvia, be aware, some people on ere are a$$holes...but thats zilvia for you. Either way, im sure you wont have any trouble fitting in, zilvia is very accepting as long as no stupid comments are said hah

WolfpackDoc
02-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Hows it goin man, if I were you i would go with an rb because an ls1 isa a tight fit anyway but a turbo seturp on one is really pushing it and you will learn alot about fabing up pieces through trial and error when trying to make the room for it
although if you get it done thats some serious potential for the track,
drift is all cool and everything but im a track guy. going in a straight line is too simple aswell

hendershot
03-12-2012, 07:25 PM
anyone in here near jackson county, KY?