PDA

View Full Version : Urotrsh

Krazykouki
01-31-2012, 10:48 PM
Some time ago I posted up my RB25 Kouki forsale or trade. I was willing to negotiate with trades depending on the value and subtract parts or add money if need be. I was contacted by several people and nothing solid had come through. I saw a 96 LS400 for sale or trade as well but it was significantly below what I was asking. I contacted the guy, Urotrsh, anyway despite the large difference in price. We talked on the phone and he assured me that the car was tip top and needed little to no work at all. We discussed on the phone about trading and about him having cash on top and getting no parts. The deal was that he was going to get NO parts at all, I was to get my radio back and he was also to have cash on top.

Sometime later we meet up, halfway, at a Racetrac gas station in Georgia. I called Urotrsh and he informed me he was almost there. About an hour later, he shows up and I really really should have taken this as a sign and just left but with the possibility of my fiance' and I have a kid with the need of a 4 door..I waited.

Urotrsh arrives and immediately I see extensive damage to the rear quarter panels but I didn't realize it was that bad as it was well into the night. We test drive each others car and I look over the Ls but Urotrsh had barely any knowledge of the car at all...he didn't know shit, his friend that he brought with him knew about the car than he did. While he was test driving my car, I asked about the cash on top and he informed me that he had to use it for a DUI class. I told him that since that's the case he isn't getting shit at all and that I want my $400 Kenwood radio back out of the trade at least. Once we got back he started to act like the trade wasn't even though I was asking 10k+ for my car and he was asking somewhere around 8k IIRC. I went ahead against my better judgement and traded, signed titles, moved personal goods around etc..etc..

On the way home the transmission started acting odd but I didn't really pay it any mind. Since that night...lol...I've had to put a new transmission, driveshaft, alternator, blower motor resistor, fucker had pot seeds under the rear seats, which the cops found..etc..etc..it's just been one thing after another. BUT I have not asked him or told him he owes me anything except my damn radio. I've tried numerous times to meet up with him and he always ignores my calls or brushes me off. It took me telling him that I had the OEM hood for the car, since he was looking for a Kouki hood, to get him to reply. Even then, all he wanted to talk about was the hood and once I mentioned the radio, he just shrugged it off.

It's real fucked up that I've had to do this when all I wanted was my damn radio back but this kid just doesn't care. I don't know what else to do about the situation except find the guys address or work place and sue the kid. I'm making this thread also to warn others about this guy and hit shady antics as this is not the first time he's fucked someone over, over something stupid.