PDA

View Full Version : speechless

dori2 s13coupe
01-07-2004, 11:17 PM
dammit its 10:14 right now.... and my mom comes home from ben bridge with a 4050 dollar rolex on her wrist!!! wTH!!!! there goes my college tution.... all on her wrist..... mannnn

let me say one more time 4050 dollars!!!!!!

i dunno mannn has n/e one here spent that much on sumthing as little as that?

DRFT
01-07-2004, 11:42 PM
nope. does the watch match with the rest of her wardrobe?

ratm
01-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Last year my dad got my mom a huge ass diamond ring for their 25th marriage anniversary. I thought they were exaggerating when they said it was big, but damn when i saw it it was huge. I thought the same thing, that's got to be atleast one semester of college on her finger. Then one week this semester my dad decided to trade our Mercury Sable in and get a brand new Altima. I didn't mind that as much because Sables are pieces of junk and the Altima is super nice.

thx247
01-08-2004, 01:08 AM
your personal jewler...

s14slide
01-08-2004, 07:05 AM
my mother is a jeweler, so she gets deals all the time. She just bought a $10,000 ring for a little over $2,000, even though she got it at a steal, I still tell her she could have better spent it on buying a motor or suspension for me (first) or my brother. We bust on her all the time because of all the jewelry she wears. We say stuff like, "Nice Mr. T starter set", or "if you were ever to crash your car into the water, don't worry about trying to get out, you'll never make it to the top with all that crap on you anyway!"

It's a bit more funny when your there though.

dori2 s13coupe
01-08-2004, 11:40 AM
hahah.... but dayum a 10000 for 2000
some one sell me a 10000 dollar s13 for 2000!! pleASE!!!

Brian
01-08-2004, 12:25 PM
cerritos mall?

nokeone
01-08-2004, 01:14 PM
i'm not really one to talk..

i've got a $1500 Movado watch

i spent $4000 on a ring from Tiffany & Co for an ex...(she gave it back thankfully)

i wear $200 diesel jeans...

and own 2 dogs which cost a total of $2800 for the two...

lol

but yeah..excessive none the less...

TRUENOCOUPE
01-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Im guilty of spending money when it comes to Clothing, watches etc...

I would spend $100 on a shirt that I really like.

$4050 on a Rolex watch is really cheap for a Rolex watch. My mom spent around $8-9G's for my Rolex watch. It was my Graduation gift. I didn't know how much it was till she gave me the receipt if I wanted to return it. Which I didn't.

tsunami0ne
01-08-2004, 04:01 PM
my friend has these fish worth $5000, and $10000. What a waste.

s14falcon
01-08-2004, 06:18 PM
my friend has these fish worth $5000, and $10000. What a waste.

mmmm, those must be the tastiest fish on the planet!!;)

s14falcon
01-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Goddamn it, I made that last post like 3 hours ago, and look, it was still at the top of the stupid list of threads. Zilvia has got to be the least active forums i've ever seen. I look, and theres almost always 100 or more people logged on, and yet nobody ever posts anything. Now i'm not saying im some big post whore, but seriously, its like you only need to check these things here once a day and thats it because they never change, any more than that and it gets boring. Post more, people!!

Oh, and sorry for the off topic post, but damn.

fastpace
01-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by s14falcon
Goddamn it, I made that last post like 3 hours ago, and look, it was still at the top of the stupid list of threads. Zilvia has got to be the least active forums i've ever seen. I look, and theres almost always 100 or more people logged on, and yet nobody ever posts anything. Now i'm not saying im some big post whore, but seriously, its like you only need to check these things here once a day and thats it because they never change, any more than that and it gets boring. Post more, people!!

Oh, and sorry for the off topic post, but damn.

I feel what you are saying. It has been getting better lately, but I check the forums about 4 times a day instead of 10.

but on topic. my parents don't spend to much money, only my dad spends alot of money on his business and we don't see anything coming back. hopefully it gets better this year.

s14slide
01-09-2004, 01:10 PM
UPDATE!!!!!

My dad had just bought a brand new '04 GMC Sonoma w/ the Vortech V6. Well he's had it less than two months, and he just traded it in for a Ford F150 w/ the big cab(don't remember the designation). This is after he bought a $600 bed cover, had the paint coated w/ this special protectant and also had the undercarraige sprayed. Redikumus!!! Once again, parents blowing green on stuff instead of on me.

Nah, I don't want anything from them. I'd rather earn it myself anyway, but I wouldn't say no if an engine or some coilovers ended up under the Xmas tree. My friends say I'm spoiled, but I never take anything from my parents. Go figure.