PDA

View Full Version : North GA mountain run, new year's day

HiPSI
01-07-2004, 01:05 PM
so i had this grand scheme, get some people together and hit the twisties on new year's day.... but i forgot the significance of new year's day for most people:bash:

so only the most die-hard of us went out, while everyone else puked themselves sober all morning. needless to say fun was had by all, and the day went without conflict (just a close call by 97DubTruck, see skidmark pics).

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288087741

i would have liked to get more action shots, but the total lack of people there made it kind of hard to do so;)

nokeone
01-07-2004, 02:13 PM
yeah, New Years day is not exactly a day to be active for most younger people...i know i slept in till about 1pm..then did a half day of snowboarding...i felt quite productive actually..

nice pics..looks fun..:)

Steeles
01-07-2004, 02:20 PM
woot headed to Atl Friday :) dave and busters sat. hehe I get to test drive d240t's 350rwhp S13 friday night hehe yumm. hoping to borrow a wideband too

HiPSI
01-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Steeles
woot headed to Atl Friday :) dave and busters sat. hehe I get to test drive d240t's 350rwhp S13 friday night hehe yumm. hoping to borrow a wideband too

sweet man, my friend marshall just hit 371 the other night but now he's having overheating problems:( . hopefully it's just air bubbles though.

Steeles
01-07-2004, 03:02 PM
awsome! dynoed at balanced? man I gotta get bigger injetors and get my new turbo on :(

anyway grab him and come up to D&B sat. around 7ish. ummm the one off of 75 (i think lol)

97DubTruck
01-07-2004, 03:16 PM
sweet! yeah that was fun except for the big oversteer then e- brake then gravel/salt mixture incident. beside that it was good fun. thank god nobody was around except for a van that saw it and was just smiling really big. alfonso's car is fast as crap too. man i was between a sr 93 coupe and a integra type r that was turbo. dayum.

next up: get the turbo put on and do it all over again.

i just want the bikers to ask:
"do you have an sr?"
"nope, it's a turboed KA."
"oh...what's a KA?"

:cool:

damn those bikers for knowing what blow off was. :D