PDA

View Full Version : cars on TLC...

pruto
01-07-2004, 12:27 AM
i just finished watching some car thingy on TLC... forgot what it was called, but the ladder half of it covered the design process of the new cobra, pretty neat, and pretty sweet hotness. :bowdown:

anyway, at the end, when they were finished and Shelby was doing a test drive at Irwendale Speedway one of the designers jokingly said "well, i heard there is a drifting competition here this weekend." and Shelby said something about not going near walls... i thought it was funny, and goes to show how big this drifting thing starting to become. I would love to see a cobra drift, or any expensive vehicle for that matter (sorry i missed the Ferrarri drift at the Showoff =/ )

oh, btw, anyone go to the LA autoshow? i usually go every year but i was pretty disappointed last year (except for the EVO). anyone go yet? is there a reason why i should?

Got Sileighty?
01-07-2004, 12:44 AM
yup i went to auto show last year and this year. theres not much difference. this year though, the carrera gt was there. no enzo, no mustang :mad:

i think they had better car models this year, if that makes a difference heheehe :)

nokeone
01-07-2004, 02:54 AM
yeah i dig that show on TLC as well...pretty well done and entertaining..

-E-
01-07-2004, 03:20 AM
is it that new show called Rides or something damn I missed it :(

pruto
01-07-2004, 08:54 AM
yeah, Rides, thats what it was called

my favorite part was when they carved that engine block mold out of lazer... photo-sensitive plastic, thats #&[email protected] sick!

Burmonster
01-07-2004, 12:13 PM
yeah, that show was pretty cool. The new Cobra looked cool as hell. I personally would much rather have one of those rather then a viper. Styling is much more eye catching to me. Plus, just like Carroll Shelby said, its going to be an 'ass-kicker'.