PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get Lexan windows made for s13's need your help

jimefam
01-19-2012, 09:05 AM
So I'm building a racecar out of my s13 hatch and there is a company in Bristol, IL(he said its close to Chicago) who is willing to make preformed Lexan windows for the entire car but he needs the stock glass to make the molds. I could send him the stock glass from ATL but it would be quite expensive and I'd have no assurances that it would arrive in one piece. I was wondering if anyone near there had a parts car they were trying to sell that had the windows. I would buy them if you could drop them off at ProGlass and that way if any S13 owners in the future needed Lexan it would be available in stock looking preformed and coated high quality lexan. Sure I could buy lexan sheets and make it myself but them I'm left with poor looking glass thats easily scratched. Hell I'd even rent it from someone and they can keep the glass when the guy is done with his mold(he said a few days). PM me or text me at 404-358-3766. BTW alot of people are all talk I'm not, lets make this happen for S13's. Here's my build

RB25det 1000HP Build : RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum (http://forums.nicoclub.com/rb25det-1000hp-build-t532397.html)

Darren
01-19-2012, 09:21 AM
The hatchies could really benefit from this, the rear window is very heavy...