PDA

View Full Version : i think my g/f is gonna break up with me tonight...

nokeone
01-05-2004, 05:43 PM
...and, i don't care!..lol..:D

i'm pretty sure she is all worried about it too. like she is trying to figure out how to break it to me. lol. one of my girl friends called me and told me she hads asked her for advice on some stuff regarding relationships. i think it's pretty funny. i can't wait for her to tell me all awkwardly so i can laugh and tell her i've been over it for the last two weeks considering we hardly have sex at all anymore and it's the sole reason i was in the relationship.

hott body!
decent face..
freak in bed...down for just about anything..;)

oh well..time to find another..lol..

anyone else have this happen?..like you're almost relieved you wont have to deal with any shit anymore from her?..no more phone calls when you are trying to talk to other girls or just go out with your guy friends?

i say good riddance!..

wherezmytofu
01-05-2004, 06:01 PM
wow makeing a girl ur gf so he get emotionally attached so you can fuck her more often, such great character you have.

use to do the same thing when i was in hs :boink: :bow: , its different now, only date the chicks i would marry

wherezmytofu
01-05-2004, 06:03 PM
oh a side note, if you play ur cards right u could be having makeup sex 2night :D

nokeone
01-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
wow makeing a girl ur gf so he get emotionally attached so you can fuck her more often, such great character you have.

use to do the same thing when i was in hs :boink: :bow: , its different now, only date the chicks i would marry

hahah..oh yeah, i'm a GREAT guy..lol..:rolleyes:

actually i am, in some ways, when it counts..:)..but this one's not worth it...trust me..she's a manipulative bitch who thinks she deserves to get anything she wants no matter how it affects others...only cares about herself when it really comes down to it...

i would imagine she is deriving pleasure from the idea that she has to "let me down easy" or somethin...

it will be WONDERFUL to deny her this..somethin she is definately not used to..

:D

oh and HS..lol...i'm 25, graduated from UCLA with a degree in psychology...so yeah..mind games..my specialty..lol..

and i don't wanna get married till like 28-30...already engaged once to a wonderful girl..i'll find another like her someday..:)

wherezmytofu
01-05-2004, 06:20 PM
just make up sex that bitch in the ass allready

S14TiNMAN
01-05-2004, 07:25 PM
haha...word up yo!

theronin
01-05-2004, 08:10 PM
got a number?

nokeone
01-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by theronin
got a number?

831-***-9353

Alisha..

Got Sileighty?
01-05-2004, 09:33 PM
yo nokeone, would you mind sending her down here to a fellow bruin? ill take good care of her hehehe

25 years old, psych grad from ucla....hmmmm sounds familiar....oh yea thats me! :D

old_s13
01-05-2004, 09:51 PM

I typically appreciate comments like the above, since I am the one who's typically make them; in this case, I am confused as to how you can make a judgement call on someone without actually knowing about the situation.

The reason I say this is because what makes you think YOUR way is a better way to date someone and determine if you're worth eachother's time? Some people date, get to know eachother, and maybe enjoy a mature sexual relationship -- nothing wrong with that.

I think its odd to ONLY date and have sex with people you would consider marrying. AND, how can you judge someone so quickly if they are MARRIAGE MATERIAL? To me, there is a difference between marriage material and "soul mate" -- two different things.

- Mike

Heartwork
01-05-2004, 10:14 PM
just make up sex that bitch in the ass allready

hahahahha

dori2 s13coupe
01-05-2004, 11:00 PM
i say u give her the good ol' donkey punch one last time....

and i don't wanna get married till like 28-30...already engaged once to a wonderful girl..i'll find another like her someday..

pimp and patient... ur my new idol

but i say u hook it up with sum of the younger chicks, i kno u got sum here and there.... whutcha think:D

nokeone
01-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by old_s13
I typically appreciate comments like the above, since I am the one who's typically make them; in this case, I am confused as to how you can make a judgement call on someone without actually knowing about the situation.

The reason I say this is because what makes you think YOUR way is a better way to date someone and determine if you're worth eachother's time? Some people date, get to know eachother, and maybe enjoy a mature sexual relationship -- nothing wrong with that.

I think its odd to ONLY date and have sex with people you would consider marrying. AND, how can you judge someone so quickly if they are MARRIAGE MATERIAL? To me, there is a difference between marriage material and "soul mate" -- two different things.

- Mike

very well said mike...

and i couldn't agree more about the soul mate / marriage material thing...sooo true!

i almost look at marriage material as somethin you settle for...i want that pit of the stomach "god i want to be with her forever" feeling everytime i see the girl...but that's just me..

nokeone
01-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by dori2 s13coupe
i say u give her the good ol' donkey punch one last time....

pimp and patient... ur my new idol

but i say u hook it up with sum of the younger chicks, i kno u got sum here and there.... whutcha think:D

hahahaha DONKEY PUNCH!..that is hilarious..have yet to try that one..i can't imagine ever having the nerve to do it...

idol..ha!...i'm so not worthy...but thanks..lol..:bow:

haha..yeah well this one was a younger chick...only 18...thus the issues i imagine...she had no maturity level at all..still expected the world to be served to her on a silver platter..damn rich kids..lol..her dream was to go to beauty school and do make-up...which i can respect if your ambitions are theater or film or somethin..but to be the girl who does make-up at the mall in Macy's...please, set your goals higher..:hammer:

now, i think i want a 20-22 year old...still young and wanting to have fun...no feeling the "need" to get serious and settle down...but some level of maturity and experience..preferably just finishing or out of college with some ambition...

now taking applications...

wherezmytofu
01-06-2004, 03:04 AM

- Mike every hear of sport fucking, and bag & tag, shit is sweet yO! :boink:

wherezmytofu
01-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by nokeone
very well said mike...

and i couldn't agree more about the soul mate / marriage material thing...sooo true!

i almost look at marriage material as somethin you settle for...i want that pit of the stomach "god i want to be with her forever" feeling everytime i see the girl...but that's just me.. o shut ur Meowth u know u start dating her/ made her ur gf so u can get periodic sex :boink:

wherezmytofu
01-06-2004, 03:10 AM
on a side note let me speak for all the males in zilvia and say, women are not pieces of meat and should be treated with dignity and respect. they are a intellegent creature(except when they r pmsing) and should not be treated as an object (unlike thier boobies). those wife abuse commericals make me cry and it should stop.

this has been a public service anouncement made by wherezmytofu.

old_s13
01-06-2004, 09:18 AM
on a side note let me speak for all the males in zilvia and say, women are not pieces of meat and should be treated with dignity and respect. they are a intellegent creature(except when they r pmsing) and should not be treated as an object (unlike thier boobies). those wife abuse commericals make me cry and it should stop.

Someone needs to put an end to your bad grammer, and to YOUR LIFE. Jeeeeeeeeeez....

TRUENOCOUPE
01-06-2004, 10:40 AM
WWWEEEeeeeeeeee.....

Dontgivafuk.

aznpoopy
01-06-2004, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wherezmytofu
and should not be treated as an object (unlike thier boobies).

lol ^ ^

on topic : i had the same reaction with my highschool to college gf 5 years ago. i was kinda getting sick of long distance and her nagging bitchiness. plus there were so many girls around me... and i'm sure there were lots of interested guys around her. so i think we both had the vibe 'lets break it off.' but when it finally happened i was kind of sad. it was unexpected and strange. then my friends took me out and i got drunk, passed out and woke up next to a random girl. (clothed thank god ... dodged a bullet there)

noke : in my experience ... 20-22 year olds are just as dumb as 18 year olds; they just *think* they know better now. now, when i look at my gf (22) i wonder what stupid shit she notices in me (23). forget age and maturity. just find someone compaitble. you could technically find a 16 year old more mature then a 23. (my younger cousin vs me :P)

nokeone
01-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by aznpoopy

noke : in my experience ... 20-22 year olds are just as dumb as 18 year olds; they just *think* they know better now. now, when i look at my gf (22) i wonder what stupid shit she notices in me (23). forget age and maturity. just find someone compaitble. you could technically find a 16 year old more mature then a 23. (my younger cousin vs me :P)

damn these statutory rape laws!!...:p

Steeles
01-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by nokeone
damn these statutory rape laws!!...:p

LOL reminds me of a good story. we were bored and broke one weekend. so instead of the strip club we did thenext best thing.

we went cruizing with the high schoolers. lol. these girls were checking out jason and asked him to pull over (he was driving my car) he yelled back at them that he was following them... and to bring their ID... so we pulled over and jason rolles the window down and asked um if they were getting out.

her - do you really need my ID

Jaosn - YES

she actually walked back to her car and proceeded to get her ID and show it to him... I chewed my lip trying not to laugh my ass of in her face...

nokeone
01-06-2004, 01:47 PM
hahahhaha...that's great...

my friends and i did a similar thing at a party once...we had hotel rooms that were linked with a door...one room was designated the 18 and up room with the alcohol and everything..and the other was 18 and under..this way if the cops or hotel management came we would open the 18 and up room door and not have to worry so much..lol..we actually checked ID at the door..

theronin
01-06-2004, 01:49 PM
LOL OMFG that is classic

you guys shoulda videotaped it

Enan
01-06-2004, 02:13 PM
I say beat her to the Donkey Punch and break up with her, give her the "I just want to be friends", line. She'll never know what hit her.

Steeles
01-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by theronin
LOL OMFG that is classic

you guys shoulda videotaped it

sad part is the video camera was in my lap but i was watching footage of the 03 convention Mountain run and couldnt find a blank spot fast enough. plus I was laughing too hard and trying to text message Phlip too.

sadly that was a tame night in our antics... we were worse when Phlip Heyden Me and rodger hit the town together

wherezmytofu
01-06-2004, 07:52 PM

Someone needs to put an end to your bad grammer, and to YOUR LIFE. Jeeeeeeeeeez.... dont worry after i take over north america i iwll let u live :boink:

wherezmytofu
01-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Steeles
sad part is the video camera was in my lap but i was watching footage of the 03 convention Mountain run and couldnt find a blank spot fast enough. plus I was laughing too hard and trying to text message Phlip too.

sadly that was a tame night in our antics... we were worse when Phlip Heyden Me and rodger hit the town together

my pictures > that video, fucking guy made it an armoral commercial

DuffMan
01-06-2004, 09:00 PM
25 year old guy, 18 year old girl.

Hmmm, all about the exploitation.