zero.counter
01-04-2004, 10:20 PM
...absolutely stunning and beautiful...

fleaf
01-04-2004, 11:12 PM
i don't see a car :confused: :confused:

vodka
01-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Please tell me that's photochopped, otherwise I might just have to give up my heathen beliefs and state that there IS a god :bash:

Chernobyl
01-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Attention whore! HAHA

nokeone
01-05-2004, 12:09 AM
:eek2:

that is all...

Flybert
01-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Mind boggling!!!

nurspecsil
01-05-2004, 02:07 AM
holy fuck my pants are wet!!!!!!!!

Talk about a three some!!!!

camppain
01-05-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Chernobyl
Attention whore! HAHA

http://www.camppain.com/pictures/attentionwhore.jpg

WORD:coolugh:

No Motiv
01-05-2004, 07:43 AM
haha

aznpoopy
01-05-2004, 07:52 AM
nooo wayyy... super hot, drives a tuned supra, AND has a twin sister with a REAL itR??? bs flag on this one except for the pic of her sitting in the supra and the 'note the helmet in the back' ... even if that car was still stock i would still be impressed.

old_s13
01-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Its very common for models to do more than just be anorexic, but also be knowledgeable with automotive stuff. As you can see, Jessica Barton keeps her hands nice and clean during the day, but at night manages to do things like upgrade her motor by herself. She's quite a mechanic, that Jessica Barton! Amazing how her hands are so soft and free of dirt, grease, and/or oil. She must wear gloves.

When Jessica isnt rejecting the food she just ate, she's sitting in front of her computer (which btw, has a picture of her nekked as a windows background for her desktop) and tries to find the nicest quality wheels for her car. Jessica choses the TE37 for its excellent build quality, strength, and low weight. Plus, she picked the right offset and width for her car -- because she truly is a car enthusiast. Look! She can even make a tough "racer" face, just like Ricky Chu!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/472000-472999/472959_8_full.jpg

Guys, please wake up from your wet dreams and be more realistic. Now I dont like passing judgement on people, especially girls because there ARE some real girl racers out there, BUT. How many girl racers have implants and chose **VOLK TE-37's** because:

"I love these volks. My car has looked so much better since I put these on."

I have a feeling this gal is not the most knowledgeable automotive expert around. If she was, she wouldnt be wasting her time for tips bartendering.

Jessica, some advice -- dont try to make yourself be cool in the automotive industry, it doesnt work. You're a good looking blond, go make some money with your body and get married before 30 because after that, its ALL downhill. :)

JOIN NOW AND SEE HER VIDEOS! YAY!
http://www.jessicabarton.com/aboutme.htm

- Mike

BoroBoroS13
01-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Bwahahahaha

BlackS14
01-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Actually...to all the naysayers.....nothing about her or her car is bullshit. I have met her numerous times and can vouch for everything this girl is about. I witnessed her lay down 490 rwhp and 490 tq at my car clubs last charity show here in Melbourne. I know for a fact that SHE has driven the car to that 11.6 1/4 mile e/t you see on her Car Domain page. And I also know that she knows her shit about cars as well as works on her own car herself. She bartends at some nightclub in Orlando here in Florida (seen her there a couple of times).

And her sister is hot as all hell too and yes owns the Integra Type R you see her sitting on.......they're both real nice from what I have seen and are really down to Earth gals.........

So yes.....there is a God....lol!!

-Bill

ruf
01-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by old_s13
Its very common for models to do more than just be anorexic, but also be knowledgeable with automotive stuff. As you can see, Jessica Barton keeps her hands nice and clean during the day, but at night manages to do things like upgrade her motor by herself. She's quite a mechanic, that Jessica Barton! Amazing how her hands are so soft and free of dirt, grease, and/or oil. She must wear gloves.

When Jessica isnt rejecting the food she just ate, she's sitting in front of her computer (which btw, has a picture of her nekked as a windows background for her desktop) and tries to find the nicest quality wheels for her car. Jessica choses the TE37 for its excellent build quality, strength, and low weight. Plus, she picked the right offset and width for her car -- because she truly is a car enthusiast. Look! She can even make a tough "racer" face, just like Ricky Chu!

Guys, please wake up from your wet dreams and be more realistic. Now I dont like passing judgement on people, especially girls because there ARE some real girl racers out there, BUT. How many girl racers have implants and chose **VOLK TE-37's** because:

I have a feeling this gal is not the most knowledgeable automotive expert around. If she was, she wouldnt be wasting her time for tips bartendering.

Jessica, some advice -- dont try to make yourself be cool in the automotive industry, it doesnt work. You're a good looking blond, go make some money with your body and get married before 30 because after that, its ALL downhill. :)

- Mike SHUTUP YOU ARE JUST JELUSS!?>>!>!! For real. I like anorexic blondes. The fakes are sucky though. And who cares about her trying to be cool. That's what we ALL do in our own way. Even you, Mr. Painted Taillights... :o

ckyfish
01-05-2004, 03:29 PM
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39104&highlight=jessica

KoukiMonster
01-08-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by old_s13

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/472000-472999/472959_8_full.jpg

JOIN NOW AND SEE HER VIDEOS! YAY!
http://www.jessicabarton.com/aboutme.htm

- Mike

What are ya? her agent? jeez might aswell give me her number, buahahah

mistaanime
01-09-2004, 10:31 AM
nice car..hot driver..geez...:D

russian
01-09-2004, 04:39 PM
fuck me driving..... im speechless....:eek2:

RoNiN240sx
01-09-2004, 05:38 PM
And this is me. I am a model and bartender. I live in Orlando Florida and pretty much do anything that involves cars.

I'm involved w/cars, vice versa, would she do me?
i don't have a supra or volks te37's, but i'm hopin
to get some Gram Lights soon.....