PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears Got Marrried!

Rhoad Racing
01-04-2004, 08:16 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&e=1&u=/nm/20040104/en_nm/people_spears_dc

Bbandit
01-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Rhoad Racing
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&e=1&u=/nm/20040104/en_nm/people_spears_dc

i bet she'll get a divorce a couple of years from now... celebs do that kinda stuff too often

hookedup240
01-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Bbandit
i bet she'll get a divorce a couple of years from now... celebs do that kinda stuff too often

they are already planning a divorce

TRUENOCOUPE
01-05-2004, 12:00 PM
BS!

Rhoad Racing
01-05-2004, 01:51 PM
nope.....tis true. however, the whole thing was part of a joke that went too far.
So, Britney has already started the paper work for the anulment.

Bbandit
01-05-2004, 01:54 PM
so i guess we all have been punk'ed :rolleyes:

RJF
01-05-2004, 02:08 PM
That was quick....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3869708/

Rhoad Racing
01-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Bbandit
so i guess we all have been punk'ed :rolleyes:
hard!

No Motiv
01-05-2004, 02:21 PM
yeah it was annuled last night sometime......supposedly according to the publicity person from jive her record label...it was a "joke"......WTF, she should be fired for not comming up with a better excuse or reason for why she got married. It obvious she just got Completey F*ck up and we all know shes as stupid as Chevy drifting forum. what a lucky guy though...he got to tap that :wackit:. The guy was an old friend of hers from her high school. haha. if i were him i would take all her money thanks to this "marriage"

TRUENOCOUPE
01-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by No Motiv
yeah it was annuled last night sometime......supposedly according to the publicity person from jive her record label...it was a "joke"......WTF, she should be fired for not comming up with a better excuse or reason for why she got married. It obvious she just got Completey F*ck up and we all know shes as stupid as Chevy drifting forum. what a lucky guy though...he got to tap that :wackit:. The guy was an old friend of hers from her high school. haha. if i were him i would take all her money thanks to this "marriage"

HUH?!?!?!?!?

Wtf is her record gotta do with her Marriage?

Rhoad Racing
01-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
HUH?!?!?!?!?

Wtf is her record gotta do with her Marriage?
publicity.

TRUENOCOUPE
01-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Rhoad Racing
publicity.

No Moron.

Im talking about her getting fired for lying.

What is that got to do with her Marriage of getting fired cause she got married.

Rhoad Racing
01-05-2004, 05:29 PM
my bad, dick.
I misinterpreted No Motiv's post

West
01-05-2004, 05:59 PM
I think she just wanted to have sex. Since shes a "virgin" and needed to be married before she has sex... so this was just a way of getting some and remaining a "Good Girl".

Or so I think... lol :D

wherezmytofu
01-05-2004, 06:14 PM
i wonder how long will it take for people to stop being mindless media zombies, and realize britney spears is just another girl. there r chicks in any campus just as hot or hotter then her :rolleyes:

Rhoad Racing
01-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by WeST
I think she just wanted to have sex. Since shes a "virgin" and needed to be married before she has sex... so this was just a way of getting some and remaining a "Good Girl".

Or so I think... lol :D

supposedly she confesed to having sex with Justin T. last year.

RoNiN240sx
01-05-2004, 06:45 PM
well she did already lose her virginity to her old boyfriend, high profile Justin Timberlake. She admitted it in some magazine or something, don't ask me how i know, my ex girlfriend used to keep up on these kind of things.

fastpace
01-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
i wonder how long will it take for people to stop being mindless media zombies, and realize britney spears is just another girl. there r chicks in any campus just as hot or hotter then her :rolleyes:

Very true. I was thinking about that a long time ago. The only reason people think she is hot is because they see her everytime on t.v. Look at the clay aiken dude from american idol. Every teenager loves him because they see him on t.v. There are hot girls everywhere that are not chased around because they are not in the media.