PDA

View Full Version : God has answered my prayers!!!!

NiteKids
01-04-2004, 03:55 AM
http://www.lba.hu/poenoskepkockak/bigview.php?nagykep=00013nk.jpg

Destorying Vw's one dealership at a time! I honestly don't know how a car company can suck as bad as VW. I mean they must be trying really hard to suck that bad. Damn VW sucks so bad it pisses me off.
1.Ugly as sin
2. Gay as Sin
3. FWD
4. Ugly Logo
5. Unreliable
6. Slow
7. Boxy Ugly outdated POS
8. Hitler Wagon

www.myvwlemon.com

BeatJunky
01-04-2004, 04:19 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

*breathe*

*pause*

*sigh*

*laugh hysterically*

and...

-Omar

Flybert
01-04-2004, 04:37 AM
That is just fucked up. How did you find that shit?

Oh yeah, have you ever sat in a VW bug Turbo? I have. The tach is about the size of a half-dollar so you can add that to your list.

Sil Beer S13
01-04-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by NiteKids

Destorying Vw's one dealership at a time! I honestly don't know how a car company can suck as bad as VW. I mean they must be trying really hard to suck that bad. Damn VW sucks so bad it pisses me off.
1.Ugly as sin
2. Gay as Sin
3. FWD
4. Ugly Logo
5. Unreliable
6. Slow
7. Boxy Ugly outdated POS
8. Hitler Wagon

hahahahahahah freakin henry hahahahahah

KiDyNomiTe
01-04-2004, 05:11 AM
That sucks for the dealers

chokudoriS13
01-04-2004, 05:18 AM
Most of those cars seem to be Skodas, not VW's. Owned and now designed/share parts with VAG products but not actually VW's. So there :p :D.

brianglawson
01-04-2004, 08:32 AM
i think you are a dillhole man, our vw is very reliable, havnt had anyproblems, it is in the low 6's to 60 stock, has a tough little stance, has a decent gearbox, will turn like crazy, even with the torsion beam rear axle, has a very well fit interior, much better than alot of other cars, second to only our 2 benz's, the car halls ass, plain and simple, it is very fun to drive, and is also very comfortable to ride in it. I swear i hate how alot of the people on this forum judge stuff before they have an expeirience with the product.....

p.s. hitler was a genius....

RBBaby
01-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by brianglawson
i think you are a dillhole man, our vw is very reliable, havnt had anyproblems, it is in the low 6's to 60 stock, has a tough little stance, has a decent gearbox, will turn like crazy, even with the torsion beam rear axle, has a very well fit interior, much better than alot of other cars, second to only our 2 benz's, the car halls ass, plain and simple, it is very fun to drive, and is also very comfortable to ride in it. I swear i hate how alot of the people on this forum judge stuff before they have an expeirience with the product.....

in yo mouf, nitekids.
VW is awesome, and the 1.8t is 10x better engine than the sr20. beeeee-HATCH!

:D

NiteKids
01-04-2004, 10:40 AM
It's your choice if you wanna drive your faggot wagon w/ the flower vase that's slow as piss getting smoked like nothing by a 240 while being called gay. :eek:

S13Grl
01-04-2004, 11:01 AM
I like V-Dubs. Not necessarily the beetle, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna hate on the whole manufacturer. Pick something better to hate. How about hyundais or kias or something. IMHO those should be flooded. Oh, and just to add, thre was a few bmws on that lot too.

RBBaby
01-04-2004, 11:10 AM
It's your choice if you wanna drive your faggot wagon w/ the flower vase that's slow as piss getting smoked like nothing by a 240 while being called gay. :eek:

have you ever ridden in an awd 400hp 1.8t powered car? I have. its faster than your car will EVER be.

Warwick5s
01-04-2004, 11:40 AM
gee with smart threads like this, i have no idea why you got banned before.

you're not a car enthusiast. you're a fanboi.

camppain
01-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Wait he was banned before? I don't remember?! I just thought he reached a level of stupidity where he was just wayyyyyy to stupid to post anything so stupid.

I shoulda kicked him in the nuts when I saw him in KC with Irena!

Can we really ban him though. I think he is a disease.:axe:

Takumi
01-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Shit, NiteKids got banned before? Man, I sure was gone a long time.

As for VW, I await the R32 GTI. I think it's gonna sport a hopped up VR6 motor and AWD. :boink:

HiPSI
01-04-2004, 12:55 PM
after working for a shop specializing in german cars, and driving most of these cars pretty extensively i'd never get a newer V-Dub. the old ones were cool little beaters, but new ones are thrown together overpriced pieces of crap. i know we only got wind of the bad ones being a shop and all, but it was the frequency of the same problems over and over with the same parts in a city that doesn't have too many VW's to start with that caused my alarm.;)

and i hope that dealer had lots and lots of insurance (i'm sure they did) because that's one hell of a loss:eek:

wherezmytofu
01-04-2004, 01:54 PM
vw r32 > you

NiteKids
01-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Gee I thought I was at zilvia.net not vwvortex :confused:

brianglawson
01-04-2004, 02:47 PM
sorry for the flam nitekids, but my father has a 2001 gti glx vr6 5 spd and it is plain out badass, it handles great, runs great, is quick, comfortable ride, tough looks, good breaks, sound interior, all in all a very nice car to drive, i have a 240sx s13, with sr20det, havnt driven it yet, but i do know ti will outrun the v-dub, but the vdub would probabyl be more comfortable to drive plus we cannot forget the tremendous amount of tourqe a vr6 pulls, thats one thing performance wise it has over a 240 with an sr, i love the tourqe and silky smooth rev of that engine, not to mention a german 6 cylinder scream, i love both cars, im more of a german person than any other, i love german cars, but i love jap cars as well, now american 9Minus some classic vettes, and a few other old muscle cars and rods) cars and korean cars can just be thrown in a fucking wasteland. my advice to you is not to bash a vdub, they are followed by a tremendous amount of inthusiasts, learn live with them all, just because you dont like it doesnt mean its a shitty car, it just means its not your style.....

NiteKids
01-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Why do people think VW's have so much torque? Stop thinking it has alot of torque just because you are comparing it to a honda.

Torque? What? FWD? Torque steer? Wheel Hop? Wheel Spin? :coolugh:

Brian
01-04-2004, 03:57 PM
http://24.59.109.135/pichost/pic//calvin%20peeing%20copy.gif

BadMoJo
01-04-2004, 05:11 PM
I like this Version Better.

||
||
||
\/

http://www.720studios.net/~sam/bill/betterVersion.bmp

tsunami0ne
01-04-2004, 05:18 PM
AWWEEESOOOMMMEEEEEEEE

I hate the newer VWs.

soulDistortion
01-04-2004, 05:29 PM

No more gay then perhaps... fake skyline bumpers and gtr wings, or fake zeal bumpers, or boxy civics with altezza lights, or seeking approval for every damn thing you do to you car because you can't think for yourself.

You're the epitome of a ricer jumping on the 240 bandwagon.

zero.counter
01-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by brianglawson
I swear i hate how alot of the people on this forum judge stuff before they have an expeirience with the product.....

This, unfortunately, is life an the way a majority of the world is. Otherwise we would be the perfect utopian society...better yet, world. :D

wherezmytofu
01-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Gee I thought I was at zilvia.net not vwvortex :confused: those redirecting links iwll get u

camppain
01-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
those redirecting links iwll get u

Wow Tofu made me laugh! either I understood him or......

Anywho Nitekids you don't know anything about cars to even be saying anything! How can you judge something?

This is Zilvia.net, not nitekids.com so for all your lame ass posts go get a blog or something and be like every other dumbass and tYp3 lIkE tHiS on there.

Can we get some mods to ban him please!

Brian
01-04-2004, 07:35 PM
nitekids is the most notorius person in the entire 240sx "community"
i think people are just jealous of his popularity.

:p

NiteKids
01-04-2004, 07:50 PM
camppain:

Do you think I care that you seem to love vw to death?

By the way the answer is no.

That's just my opinion. Don't get all butt hurt simply because I don't agree with you or the masses. I hate vw. Simple as that. You don't have to agree.

Maybe you should write all your rambling on your own website decidated to yourself that you made...hmm lets see...www.camppain.com and type liKe ThiS.

But please, don't, because then you'd be gone off zilvia and I love you, Camppain...

Moderators, please don't ban me... I've already been banned from every forum but the off-topic forum... Please let me stay, please please please...

Chernobyl
01-04-2004, 11:03 PM
:blah: I like VW.. especially mk2 GTIs and Jetta GLIs....

I like 240's more....

and this post is dumb

and a turbo new beetle can beat a stock 240 in a drag race any day, so I don't know wtf nitekids is talking about.

Heartwork
01-05-2004, 02:35 AM
here's another thread that shows your maturity at an extreme low....

i dont see the point of any of your "preachings" you have to say about how gay VW's are, or how gay body kit "A" or Wheel "B" because those people you preach to will always fuck up...its either you know how to do it right or you dont...you cant teach someone about stylings or opinions because they'll end up fucking themselves over still...
you're just wasting your time

you're so JDM this, so JDM that, blah blah blah, king of all wheels because you have/had low offsets, yadda yadda yadda...

oh yea, you're also driving a car that was aimed towards women...

revat619
01-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Heartwork
here's another thread that shows your maturity at an extreme low....

i dont see the point of any of your "preachings" you have to say about how gay VW's are, or how gay body kit "A" or Wheel "B" because those people you preach to will always fuck up...its either you know how to do it right or you dont...you cant teach someone about stylings or opinions because they'll end up fucking themselves over still...
you're just wasting your time

you're so JDM this, so JDM that, blah blah blah, king of all wheels because you have/had low offsets, yadda yadda yadda...

oh yea, you're also driving a car that was aimed towards women...

NiteKids has just been....

http://i.xanga.com/WhateverJay/O11%20owned.jpg

:D :p :D

camppain
01-05-2004, 02:54 AM
camppain:

Do you think I care that you seem to love vw to death?

By the way the answer is no.

That's just my opinion. Don't get all butt hurt simply because I don't agree with you or the masses. I hate vw. Simple as that. You don't have to agree.

Maybe you should write all your rambling on your own website decidated to yourself that you made...hmm lets see...www.camppain.com and type liKe ThiS.

But please, don't, because then you'd be gone off zilvia and I love you, Camppain...

Moderators, please don't ban me... I've already been banned from every forum but the off-topic forum... Please let me stay, please please please...

http://www.camppain.com/pictures/someoneinthisthreadisgay.jpg

Gee I wonder why you have been banned from all sites? Where did you see me once say I like VW?

Thanks for helping me promote my site. ;)

When you start posting stuff thats actually credible or fun to read then maybe you should come back as for now I don't think you should. After all like its already been stated, you don't know what your doing to your own car and always try to seek everyone elses approval.

Maybe you should make your own Trench coat Mafia since you get teased and have no friends?

Chernobyl
01-05-2004, 03:25 AM
Haha, trenchcoat mafia! Nitekids walking around looking like Blade... getting into his 240 all stylish like.

Seriously, why hate other cars? Elitism is stupid... you are no better than any VW enthusiast just because you drive your rare black kouki 240. They do their thing, we do ours. Funny thing is, they like low offsets and stretched tires almost as much as you do!

West
01-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Thread closed. Good job nitekids!