PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: S14 shell only

Detroit.Tee.Tee
01-06-2012, 03:43 PM
All I need is a shell. No interior, no motor, no trans, no headlights, no sunroof, no tail lights, I don't care if it has a front or rear bumper. I don't care about suspension, or rear seats. MUST BE ABSOLUTELY RUST FREE.

Started my RB25DET swap in my S14 and realized that it's going to cost more to bring it back than to find a shell.

I will arrange shipping. All you will need to do is take the money and be happy.

PLEASE be ready to take pictures of commonly hit areas. Quarter-panels, Strut towers, Frame rails, Footwells (Underside), Rear subframe.

Thank You.

Clutchkick Murphy
01-06-2012, 05:55 PM
it up Touge Drifter on here he lives in harrison, mi. he has a shell with no interior, no engine....its perfect for you ... PM me and I can give you his cell phone.

Detroit.Tee.Tee
01-07-2012, 09:47 PM
it up Touge Drifter on here he lives in harrison, mi. he has a shell with no interior, no engine....its perfect for you ... PM me and I can give you his cell phone.

I know him personally. I have spoken to him after I posted this. I am still looking, but I plan on picking his red one up.

Clutchkick Murphy
01-08-2012, 01:56 PM
yeah, I called him about it. car is pretty clean, I have seen it many times and rode in it...its pretty strait.

Touge_drifter
01-11-2012, 02:07 AM
here when you want it!