PDA

View Full Version : Some G35-C owners are SO confused

old_s13
01-02-2004, 10:40 AM
I occasionally skim through the G35 forums reading up on the pros and cons of their new cars which are so sweet in my opinion. Every once and a while I stumble on some interesting dumbasses complaining about the stupidest things.

This thread is golden, you hear some people complaining about the 350Z in terms of appearance and space, calling it crammed inside. Some people say "whats the point of that useless brace in the rear of the trunk" ... its SOOOO retarded..

anyway, get your kicks off of this thread if you've never read it..

http://g35driver.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=16&Number=163433&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&part=1&vc=1

matlock
01-02-2004, 07:13 PM
wow the things people can type without thinking.....it seemedl ike one guy on there knew how to explain a sports car isn't always practical, but I must say the guy bitching about the huge "bar" in the hatch is my favorite

wherezmytofu
01-02-2004, 07:25 PM
i got alot of useless bars in my car :eek:

Flybert
01-02-2004, 08:59 PM
I wanted to register just so I can rip on all those pansy foolios but I decided it wasn't worth it.

I think all those G35-C owners really wanted the 350z but were too pussy to do it and now they are just left with regrets.

If it doesn't meet their practical needs, why bitch and moan about it? Just seems like that board is full of young know-nothing brats and old farts that couldn't hack it.

Old_S13, are you still handing out sponsorships like tissue paper in tokyo cuz I want to get me some dual projectors for my flip ups. :D

old_s13
01-03-2004, 03:48 AM
"Old_S13, are you still handing out sponsorships like tissue paper in tokyo cuz I want to get me some dual projectors for my flip ups. "

huh? im confused.. and its 3am :)

Flybert
01-03-2004, 03:54 AM
It was just a joke. Guess it doesn't make that much sense but I tried.

But the real question here now is did I wait 7 hours until you replied just so I could write this.

Late night Zilvia. At least I'm not addicted to crack right?!

HiPSI
01-03-2004, 09:37 AM
i like the guy complaining about the 350Z track edition not having the Bose stereo, nicer leather seats, and all that other bullshit in his car. to him it apparently should be the "track edition, with special weight adding features and amenities and no stupid chassis stiffeners":D , so basically a G35 sport coupe.

Tuck&Poke
01-03-2004, 12:30 PM
they all got :Owned: by old_s13

whateverjames
01-03-2004, 06:01 PM
The coupe could very well be a better choice for some people, but damn, most of them don't know what they're talking about. They should just say screw it and be happy that they had the choice of getting a four seater or a two seater with a 'stupid brace' and quit bashing the Z. I love both cars I'd rather have a black Z.