PDA

View Full Version : 626 alignment shops?

rb25crazy
01-04-2012, 04:36 PM
anyone here got any good 626 alignment shops? please don't recommend me city tire... Thanks.

thegame213la
01-04-2012, 04:40 PM
temple city repair shop off encinita and lower azusa in temple city mechanic is henry

Fonix36
01-04-2012, 09:48 PM
do you know the price and do they support low cars

hOngsterr
01-04-2012, 10:20 PM
temple city repair shop off encinita and lower azusa in temple city mechanic is henry

oh shit i go there for tires, he gives good deals

do you know the price and do they support low cars

they should, they do alignment that can help you at the track or dd, henry races too.

henry and his brother own the shop.

sickstatus
01-05-2012, 01:53 AM
wheel house tire, i think they are on garvey. 40 bucks for alignment. they are legit they specialize in slammed cars.

rb25crazy
01-05-2012, 09:34 AM
i think ima be going to wheel house tire, they seem cheaper then the other one and look pretty legit from the pics at yelp.com

45 for an alignment can't beat that. That's win rar right there.

Thank you guys.

rb25crazy
01-06-2012, 11:39 AM
went to temple city repair shop instead, great service, stand up guy and takes his time to do it well.

fckillerbee
01-06-2012, 02:39 PM
anyone here got any good 626 alignment shops? please don't recommend me city tire... Thanks.

just curious. What's wrong with city tire?

rb25crazy
01-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Went in there got a quote in person, for the alignment at said cost, after completion of work he changed the amount because of his tech not being the brightest in the world, said they worked with adjusting spl parts all the time, but when time came the tech was like ??? and had to look up stuff and had me look up stuff for him so he can try to figure out what was wrong.

ended up charging me more, i called before hand to make sure and they said yes

got there got the quote

end of work changed price.

Not professional and not helpful, waste of time.

Instead he had his buddy go in for free first to get his alignment even though was waiting before he ever came.

With that being said, I do not need to give them any of my money, not a business I would ever go back to.

city tire didnt even give me a print out.

Temple city auto repair is super legit however, henry took his time, explained the alignment, told him what i wanted, spent over 2 hrs adjusting my alignment to perfection and charged me the same price he said he would at the beginning. got a print out and eveyrthing.

you decide where you want to go, but I like customer service and not get pushed out like that, i'm sure other people get great service there, i just however didn't.

just curious. What's wrong with city tire?

thegame213la
01-16-2012, 05:59 PM
yeah they are the shit!

thegame213la
01-16-2012, 06:00 PM
oh shit i go there for tires, he gives good deals

they should, they do alignment that can help you at the track or dd, henry races too.

henry and his brother own the shop.

hell yeah they are the shit!

kevmeistah21
01-16-2012, 06:07 PM

how much do they charge for alignment? Can they align to my specs?

hOngsterr
01-16-2012, 06:43 PM
how much do they charge for alignment? Can they align to my specs?

im sure, he did race alignments for my friend.

Garage Life
01-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Im planning to get an alignment machine sometime this year. It will be a Hunter Laser rolling compensation machine and low car friendly.[same machine as the one I used to do race alignments at Pepboys] Stay Tuned :) -DK

Fonix36
01-21-2012, 08:07 PM
once i get my car back on the road ima need to get one done

good to know thanks