PDA

View Full Version : Anime Los Angeles 2012

bamboobraver
01-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Just curious if any one is going this year, it would be pretty cool to caravan with some zilvians. Also I dont have any one to go with.

http://www.animelosangeles.org/wp/

bardabe
01-02-2012, 09:41 PM
I wanna go, link to details? last anime convention i went to was 2006

bamboobraver
01-02-2012, 11:13 PM
I wanna go, link to details? last anime convention i went to was 2006

This is the website. Animé Los Angeles 8 (http://www.animelosangeles.org/wp/)
What convention was it? Did you cosplay?

Dignity
01-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Wasn't expecting to see an ALA thread on zilvia, tbh lol. If I didn't live so close to LAX, I would've been down to caravan haha. Maybe to fanime, or hell, even sakura con, even. Be sure to stop by the con suite though (working as staff for con suite haha). Free snacks and to chat people up. It'll be where the pool is.

bamboobraver
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Wasn't expecting to see an ALA thread on zilvia, tbh lol. If I didn't live so close to LAX, I would've been down to caravan haha. Maybe to fanime, or hell, even sakura con, even. Be sure to stop by the con suite though (working as staff for con suite haha). Free snacks and to chat people up. It'll be where the pool is.

What day(s) are you gonna work as staff?

Dignity
01-03-2012, 08:53 PM
All days. Even Day Zero. Working as Con Suite staff and Tech staff, so I gotta be there very early to unload the trucks for the initial setup lol. My staff hours for the con suite are 2-6 on day one, and 12-4 for days two and three if you wanna catch me there. Other than that, I'm on call as tech staff, and I'll be manning camera for the masquerade on day 2.

Akito86
01-08-2012, 07:12 PM
oh whoa i had no clue i bet it was awesome! any other anime or arcade hang outs to be posted that be pretty cool :3

DP-AE86
01-08-2012, 07:15 PM

there was an AX thread, why wouldnt there be an ALA? lol.