View Full Version : Happy new year!

-E-
12-31-2003, 10:47 PM
http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/newyear/images/ny2-hny2.gif
:w00t: :w00t:

AKADriver
12-31-2003, 10:55 PM
I hope everyone has a great year!

2003 was a year of staggering highs and crushing lows for me. I think this year will stick in my mind for the rest of my life. That's all I gotta say.

2004 is off to a horrible start for me, but it promises to get a lot better. I've got a lot of plans starting in the spring. I'm going to get my motorcycle endorsement and start riding more often - my friend and I went in together on a Ninja 250 :P I'm being forced to sell my 240SX, but I'm looking to replace it with some other slow but tossable RWD car as soon as I can.. probably a Miata or 2nd gen MR2 NA. NASA is sanctioning some real drift events at my favorite tracks this year, so hopefully I'll find the car I want before then. Until I do, I'll be autocrossing my daily driver in Washington DC Region SCCA events (woohoo H Stock).

xJADiEx
12-31-2003, 11:06 PM
sheesh~ a horrible start is definitly me. totally bites my ass off. :cry: *sigh* well, i can only hope for the best and lookout for good shit. HAPPY NEW YEARS ervybodydyyyyyyyy~~~ :D :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:

<33 & cheers! you know what...? im still sober & its almost 1AM!! im not sXe!!. :doh: :mad: :eek:

shinhed
12-31-2003, 11:18 PM
My new years resolutions (same resolutions for past 8 years) :

Stop cursing and mastering my member.

Not that anyone asked.
:o

transient
12-31-2003, 11:43 PM
w00t! Hope everyone's driving safe tonight. Happy new year!!!

ca18guy
12-31-2003, 11:50 PM
I should be asleep. I woke up at 7:30pm and called into work to tell them I would be late for work, I was then informed it was 7:30 in the afternoon and not 7:30 in the morning. Now I can't get to sleep and feel like a big idiot (not as big of an idiot if I would have actually gone to work) and that is how I start the new year.... yeahhhhh :bow: :)