PDA

View Full Version : *Newb saying HEY*

xJADiEx
12-31-2003, 04:35 PM
hey zilvia.net people...! :wiggle:

just droppin in to say HEY & whats good?! ive been comin on zilvia.net for a while but was always too lazy or busy to actually register :D

anywho.... im workin on a 97' 240. coppin a full s13 front clip. wanted jdm front end w/ the whole RHD spiel but couldnt come up w/ the dough. :bash: workin on a pair of BRiDE's (correctly pronounced "BRiD") & gonna do custom embroidery by me! gonna be pink (of course):rawk: & waiting for $2100 to fall in my lap so i can these gold wheels from Japan! yyaayyy!!~~ :p questions? comments? no shit, no bitches, no assholes please.

hi & bye! HAPPY NEW YEARS (EVE) to evrybody too!!!! <3

Dousan_PG
12-31-2003, 04:38 PM
WELCOME to zilvia
good luck on the project

PINK ROCKS! :)

camppain
12-31-2003, 04:50 PM
I can see the posts now, and can only imagine the pm's you'll be getting.

Welcome, I'd spell it sdrawkcab but then it would be kinda rude.

and uhhh nice sig? :-p might as well jump on the bandwagon before it gets rolling.

Anywho all jokes aside hi from me and zilvia

xJADiEx
12-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by camppain

and uhhh nice sig? :-p might as well jump on the bandwagon before it gets rolling.

sorry, ill change the sig ^_~;; & ey mr. camppain...!!! youre not too far from me, right above ya actually, dont get funny mister! :fawk: :fruit: <~~ i like this.

-E-
12-31-2003, 05:01 PM
Welcome Newb :aw:

S13SilviaGirl
12-31-2003, 05:45 PM
welcome....car sounds nice! uhmmm welcome to zilvia...ignor the guys, and uhmmm well, happy new years!

Evil S14
01-01-2004, 03:07 AM
hello

boro240
01-01-2004, 05:43 AM
welcome. :)

camppain
01-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Actually I'm very far from you! Ha I'm @ home now in Chicaaaago! :p

Don't change the sig i was just kidding, If I looked like that in a top on a moto I'd use it too. But I think my Fiance would loook at me weird.

matlock
01-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Welcome, and I hope you can get some pictures of your car up on here soon. The sig is cool ;)..........and Pink is even cooler......I just hope to see some pictures of the ride soon :)

SilviaSativa
01-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Hello, and welcome Jadie Cho!
:wavey:

soulDistortion
01-01-2004, 09:17 PM
this is going to end up like dragNoVA all over again.

Sundi240
01-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Why waste money on Bride "racing" seats and $2100 on gold wheels from Japan?

hurleyboi514
01-01-2004, 10:23 PM
wow.

vodka
01-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Sundi240
Why waste money on Bride "racing" seats and $2100 on gold wheels from Japan?
One reason & one reason alone, for j00 must be MaD JDm TYte Yo

J/k, poking a little fun thats all. Good luck with the project.

fliprayzin240sx
01-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by camppain

yup and also if thats your phone number...you'll get a stalker, zilvia.net guys can get clingy sometimes. j/k

other than that...welcomes to the boards. nice to see another female in here that now makes the male to female ratio a lil better than before *even tho its bout 48572 guys per every girl*:bow:

wherezmytofu
01-02-2004, 06:25 PM
hello newbie, hope you like your stay. i am sad to inform you that i have recently mandated a Ricer/bandwagon member limit and it has reached it quota. if will be glad to add you to the "unique" member list tho :coolugh:

localsdspec
01-12-2004, 05:02 AM
didn't want to start another Hi tread, so i found this one, and resurrected it, won't be posting much on here cuz i don't own a 240 but i registered because i want to read and learn about it, in hopes that maybe in the future to make it a project car, and actually know how things work and how to fix things, etc. anyways enough bullshit.

Greetings.:o

nokeone
01-12-2004, 12:41 PM
i hate noobs and this rediculous idea that anyone cares who you are, what your goals are, or that you want to say hi...

this thread would have lasted 2 replies if it had been started by a male..

internet leg humpers...:rolleyes:

Dousan_PG
01-12-2004, 12:48 PM
well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, didnt you Mr. Grounchy

:p

nokeone
01-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Dousan_PG
well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, didnt you Mr. Grounchy

:p

hahaha...yeah yeah...i'm actually in a pretty good mood...lol..but i have just seen soooooo many of these threads lately i think it's funny...like are these people THAT desperate to gain some recognition in this bandwagon community that they feel a need to announce their presence to the rest of us in search of some ass patting?

or even worse are those who will name drop here alllllll the time...like instead of commenting on a thread in a general way they will make an effort to point out that they know you so as to be "cool by association" or somethin...make sure they put your name in their reply to ensure that everyone else knows that they know you...when in reality NO ONE cares...lol..

and then there's this (and xJADiEx i appologize if it seems like i'm picking on you) :

Originally posted by xJADiEx
"if it aint snowin, im riding....
if it's snowin, i aint riding fast."

"ride like you stole something, drive like you own the place!!" *Ms. JaDie-M*

what are these?..are they supposed to be clever?..are they serious?..is this what passes for quotable these days?

i mean i am as guilty as others in some ways, so don't think i'm a pot calling the kettle black...i have a large PANDA in my sig, as well as on my car...and i have a stupid saying, "only PANDA can drift like wha!!" in my sig...but at least i know they are jokes and that i'm a dork...

blah...whatever...

:D

Dousan_PG
01-12-2004, 01:14 PM
i concur good sir.

soulDistortion
01-12-2004, 01:33 PM
jadie was all but ran off another website for attention whoring. something to keep in mind.

TRUENOCOUPE
01-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Post a pic of your bewbs.

localsdspec
01-12-2004, 03:47 PM
yea, i guess saying hi isn't the easiest thing but saying why you hate saying hi is easier. i'm gonna go watch fight club and get the whole worthless thing right this time!

nokeone
01-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by localsdspec
yea, i guess saying hi isn't the easiest thing but saying why you hate saying hi is easier. i'm gonna go watch fight club and get the whole worthless thing right this time!

i'm wondering if you have any clue what you were trying to say there...another WONDERFUL post...

see this is what i am saying...

here was your initial post:

Originally posted by localsdspec
didn't want to start another Hi tread, so i found this one, and resurrected it, won't be posting much on here cuz i don't own a 240 but i registered because i want to read and learn about it, in hopes that maybe in the future to make it a project car, and actually know how things work and how to fix things, etc. anyways enough bullshit.

Greetings.:o

you don't own a 240...you wont be posting much...you want to read and learn (two things which DO NOT require your presence to be known)...and you admit that what you posted was, and i quote, "bullshit"...

so why post it??

it's like people who like to talk and conversate for the sake of hearing themselves speak..useless waste of air...

in this case...bandwidth..

DoriftoSlut
01-12-2004, 04:56 PM
ROFL Noah!!! Hahaha.

I couldn't have said it any better. Remind me to buy you a six pack (and I will steal 3) when you are down here for making me laugh so much. When you in town? 17th? Move here already dumbass!

Anyway, girl who likes pink, motorcycles, cars, and uhh "kitschy" sayings.... I have a friend somewhere on the east coast who would marry you. PM me for Kookz number. Hahahaha. Oh btw, pink kicks ass. Only thing better is pink with rainbow flakes...

nokeone
01-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by DoriftoSlut
ROFL Noah!!! Hahaha.

I couldn't have said it any better. Remind me to buy you a six pack (and I will steal 3) when you are down here for making me laugh so much. When you in town? 17th? Move here already dumbass!

Anyway, girl who likes pink, motorcycles, cars, and uhh "kitschy" sayings.... I have a friend somewhere on the east coast who would marry you. PM me for Kookz number. Hahahaha. Oh btw, pink kicks ass. Only thing better is pink with rainbow flakes...

haha...alright...6 pack it is...hmmm...reminds of the poses chris, you, and i were making at buttonwillow..lol..1 in the poo, 2 in the goo...:D

i come down the 16th..friday night..then stay until sometime monday evening...woot woot 3 day weekend...

i know i know...i need to move down there..i'll be down next year prolly..when i go back to school..unless i head to the East Coast...still up in the air right now..

anyway now that i am just as bad for wasting bandwidth for useless banter; noobs may carry on as they see fit in their meaninglessness...:bow:

RBS14
01-12-2004, 07:47 PM
haha Noah, funny shit. I can say ur name cause i know you right? then people will like me because i'll be popular because i know you. don't listen to any of these retards. they don't know what they're saying. i think everyone should be nice to you because you have boobs. I have boobs (well man breasts) too, does that mean people will like me? I deserve it, all these months of looking at gold wheels from Japan never got me anywhere but since i admitted i have boobs, maybe people will be nice to me.

but don't worry people, my boobs aren't hairy, i wax my bikini line........

DoriftoSlut
01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Scott, you have issues bro. It does not appear that she has any hair on her boobs (i uhh, uhh i wasnt... looking... i uhh....) therefore she is hotter than you. Sorry.

Still doesnt mean she can **~tYpE lIkE tHiS~** and get away with it though. WE GOTTA CRACK DOWWWN. LORDAMERCY! BOYYY [/Dave Chapelle voice]

Hey Scoot (haha "Scoot". Im gonna call you Scooter from now on.) When are you gonna get my aerokit? HUH?!

nokeone
01-13-2004, 01:36 AM
hahahahahha....SCOOTER!!! i love it!!

localsdspec
01-13-2004, 07:20 AM
yea i got owned. :o

edit: later

RBS14
01-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by DoriftoSlut
Hey Scoot (haha "Scoot". Im gonna call you Scooter from now on.) When are you gonna get my aerokit? HUH?!

Kits are gh3y........... all of them!!! haha...... i dunno, ur still coming up this weekend right? we'll talk about it then.

Scooter........ i can dig it. lol