PDA

View Full Version : Girl Drifting

Dousan_PG
12-31-2003, 09:46 AM
did that thread get deleted? why? this forum has gone weak.

SHINCHU
12-31-2003, 01:02 PM
aaron long time no see! im glad im not the only one that thinks so. thats why i posted "what happened to zilvia".

so whats up with PG? haha i didnt even know about it until i saw all the links in everyones signatures. pretty friggin cool man! i need to get my 240 back up. i been out of the loop for waaaay too long. been going nuts on my 86 though. amazing what cams, bucket seat, and some es100's can do to that thing! well hopefully we'll bump into each other at DD12!

S13SilviaGirl
12-31-2003, 01:10 PM
The Girl Drifting thread was deleted upon request from "Drifting Pretty". The organization, not the user name here on zilvia. It wasnt deleted for any reason other than a request. ;) Everyone behaved rather well on this board though, with the exception of a few :squint:, especially compared to other forums . We do want to thank all of the guys for their support though. You made a lot of girls new to 240's and drifting/track/autocross feel welcome and not so intimidated!

Dousan_PG
12-31-2003, 01:11 PM
hey whats up

yeah PG is mmeh decent. doing well. got lots of new sponsors and help lately for us, so its good so far!

nah probably wont be at drift days. waste of money
i'd rather spend it on buttonwillow and get HOURS and HOURS of track time, not just a few hours if im lucky.

SHINCHU
12-31-2003, 01:36 PM
hours and hours?! is this an exclusive PG thing? or can i join you guys in the fun? i drove my 86 there in july and had a BLAST!

lisa, sorry about the confusion about the thread deletion, and i know what you mean about "other" forums (cough cough -4ag cough)
but im sure once drifting pretty gets going, people will have more respect. you got mine for sure! 2004 is doing to be an exciting year for drifting in the US. hard to believe 2003 can be topped!

S13SilviaGirl
12-31-2003, 01:40 PM
Shinchu, thanks! the girls appreciate it!, also, your on stennis right? if you want I can bring that radiator to you next week...

lemme know! :D

Dousan_PG
12-31-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Shinchu180sx
hours and hours?! is this an exclusive PG thing? or can i join you guys in the fun? i drove my 86 there in july and had a BLAST!

lisa, sorry about the confusion about the thread deletion, and i know what you mean about "other" forums (cough cough -4ag cough)
but im sure once drifting pretty gets going, people will have more respect. you got mine for sure! 2004 is doing to be an exciting year for drifting in the US. hard to believe 2003 can be topped!

nooo not private really
they get posted on line on zilvia and 4ag iirc
truenocoupe used to host them but now he wont so we might have a few others setup to the plate

some forum members got 90 to 150+ miles ON THE TRACK drifting
you wont get that many places else

limited to like 20some cars! :) drift and grip. :) its FUUUUN!

SHINCHU
12-31-2003, 01:49 PM
20 cars? so still kinda limited. i always get them confused, is buttonwillow the one waaay up north? or is it the one near march AFB? too many 'willows...

yeah lisa i got the PM from your significant other. eheh. not sure what my hours are since holiday stand down is in effect. my email on the ship is [email protected] if you wanna set something up. or maybe before working hours? i get to the ship at like 530 every morning. not sure if you are an early bird... let me know! gotta get janice's future drifter (maybe?) running again!

Dousan_PG
12-31-2003, 01:52 PM
buttonwillow is the one up in the middle of cali (both directions)..on the 5 freeway, not the one by the AFB

thx247
01-01-2004, 12:31 PM
I've heard alot about this girl drifting thing but have not seen anything online about it.

S13SilviaGirl
01-01-2004, 05:11 PM
thx247....

http://www.nadine180.com/bbs/

lots of stuff on there. look in the girl drifting/racing.
Don't be shy on there....get in talk and have fun. There arent just girls on there....

:)