PDA

View Full Version : Mint Green 89 Coupe, blown motor, Palo Alto, Nor-Cal

stock4door
12-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Regretfully for sale: 1 Mint Green 89 Coupe. Blown Headgasket sohc engine. AT transmission, but will include all pieces to convert to 5 speed. Body is ultra straight except for sorta large ding in drivers rear quarter, and passenger front fender, both are easily fixable. There rest of the body is like perfect. There is no rust. Interior is very decent, just a few cracks on the dash, stereo has been removed along with rear deck speaker trim piece, have a stock s13 stereo to go with it. Has H.U.D. Car is bone stock, no mods. Have pink slip. But you will have to smog it. Reg ran out in August. You will also have to tow the car away. This was going to be my street car / drag car project, but I am so burnt working on 240sx's. Going back to 510's for good. $1000, no lowballers or kids with no money, and no, I won't try and get it running for you to test drive it. Car is located in Palo Alto, CA [email protected]

S13SilviaGirl
12-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Kazuo might be interested, he is reaaaaaaaallllly needing a new coupe right now. Two tone right?