PDA

View Full Version : CA $2000 Car trailer 240sx and low cars. San Francisco

Hashiriya415
12-17-2011, 04:53 PM
[B]SOLD [COLOR="Red"][B]

Trailer has permanent tabs on the plates, so you only pay 1 time for owner transfer, which is about $50. Leave it parked on any street and leave your non registered or expired car on it so you don't get tickets.
Have pink slip
Trailer is ready to haul.
I'm including 2 extra wheels that are exact same as the ones on trailer. 2 of them have usable tire.
4 way plug
Electrical jack outlets on board, you plug in the front cord into a outlet and you have outlets around trailer to do work
Built on-board is an air compressor with lines going to a tank in the center of trailer and line outlet on side of trailer
All electrical lights/turn signals on trailer work
2 ramps with extra wooden boards that attach. Low vehicles get on easy
tire rack is removable with 2 screws on each side
Just serviced wheel bearings
Tires have plenty

tacotacotaco
12-17-2011, 05:04 PM
I didn't see a price how much?

JDM_Tuner
12-17-2011, 05:50 PM
wow good price, i wish you were in kansas lol

Lil_D
12-26-2011, 03:12 PM
wish i had money for this. bump for a legit seller

Hashiriya415
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Its great that you took your time to send me this PM, but some experts will be looking over your offer and get back to you when they have an answer.

Would you take 1200 for it? I know it's low but I just don't have the extra cash after the holidays. Especially after I buy a trailer hitch for my truck and drive all the way up there and back from Santa Barbara.

onevia drift
12-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Nice trailer and good price..... glws

But why do you feel the need to put his lowball on blast??????
IMO, Seems kinda like a dick move.

gunmetalr32
12-29-2011, 09:00 PM
everyone is kinda broke because of the holidays..

Evan(CA)
12-29-2011, 09:44 PM

He responded to my pm twice the day before he posted it here. Apparently my offer upset him so much it kept him up all night and he had to post it the next morning. He's just a child who needed an excuse to bump his ad.

Here you go OP, you're getting what you were begging me to do in the PM. A free bump! Next time ignore the offer or come back with a counter offer. I would have paid far more than 1200 but I wouldn't buy anything from you now. Who offers the seller their top dollar price right off the bat? Especially since your ad says nothing about you being firm on the price. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

mrmephistopheles
12-29-2011, 11:23 PM
He responded to my pm twice the day before he posted it here. Apparently my offer upset him so much it kept him up all night and he had to post it the next morning. He's just a child who needed an excuse to bump his ad.

Here you go OP, you're getting what you were begging me to do in the PM. A free bump! Next time ignore the offer or come back with a counter offer. I would have paid far more than 1200 but I wouldn't buy anything from you now. Who offers the seller their top dollar price right off the bat? Especially since your ad says nothing about you being firm on the price. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A 40% discount off of an asking price is rude.
10% is reasonable, 20% is pushing it. To offer a hair more than half of what someone is asking for what seems (to me at least) to be a VERY fair price is completely rude. Sure, OP could have brushed you off via PM, but I don't blame him one bit for highlighting what you did, if only to serve as a lesson to others that such meager offers will not be considered.

I'm removing you from the Marketplace for the duration of 1 week. Hopefully you will reconsider your priorities and make better choices in the future.

-K

h2v7
12-29-2011, 11:39 PM
yes bitching deal my bro is looking for this exact trailor in napa i will tell him about this thread asap!!!

ReLiC
12-29-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm removing you from the Marketplace for the duration of 1 week. Hopefully you will reconsider your priorities and make better choices in the future.

-K

Banning lowballers.... watch out zilvians!! :cops:

Next time i'll put all my lowball offers on blast to get them banned too :coold:

gunmetalr32
12-30-2011, 12:28 AM
Its great that you took your time to send me this PM, but some experts will be looking over your offer and get back to you when they have an answer.

A 40% discount off of an asking price is rude.
10% is reasonable, 20% is pushing it. To offer a hair more than half of what someone is asking for what seems (to me at least) to be a VERY fair price is completely rude. Sure, OP could have brushed you off via PM, but I don't blame him one bit for highlighting what you did, if only to serve as a lesson to others that such meager offers will not be considered.

-K

If someone lowed balled me like that I would be offended too.. Making some bull shit excuse that he would have to buy a tow hitch and having to spend money on gas to get there..no shit.. If you can't afford a hitch and gas..then you shouldn't be buying a trailer..

And the fact that he came into this forum acting like a dick
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/418267-ft-fs-1993-300zx-twin-turbo-5spd-clean.html

zane
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Banning lowballers.... watch out zilvians!! :cops:

Next time i'll put all my lowball offers on blast to get them banned too :coold:

lolol i hear that!
great price man, should sell quick!