PDA

View Full Version : WTB OEM S14 steering wheel

SilviaSpec
12-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Since I was a dumbass and placed this in the wrong forum, I'll put it in this one where it goes. LOL! Anyways, I need a stock S14 steering wheel, preferably good/great condition. I had a bid on Ebay for one, but got beat out by a penny! I'm down in the Tampa, FL area (33548). If you have a steering wheel, please shoot me a PM with pics of your item and also what price you are looking to get for it. No crazy offers please, I can still drive my car, but I need a wheel that has a working horn and doesn't look like a fat chick sat on it. Thx for the help!

Taite

smellslikecurry
12-11-2011, 03:40 PM
with or without airbag??

va240dude
12-11-2011, 03:43 PM
I have a jdm s14 one, leather in good shape

DallasTXjdm
12-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I have an OEM steering wheel with or without the airbag. The steering wheel is black and in excellent condition with no worn marks.

SilviaSpec
12-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I'll take it with the airbag so I don't have to take mine apart. You don't happen to have a pic of it do you? Also, does it have the cruise control module on it? My steering wheel has the module, but it may be easier if I don't have to swap them. I've never switched out the steering wheel before. How hard is it to remove/replace? Also, what price are you looking for? Thx.

Taite

SilviaSpec
12-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I got a steering wheel from another member on here for $90 shipped. Thx for all the quick replies. The guy I bought it from had pics up of his and it looked mint so I jumped on it. Mods, please close/delete this thread.