PDA

View Full Version : Insane Hunting Vid

-E-
12-23-2003, 06:52 PM
http://www.huntn.biz/media/lion.wmv

The ROMAN
12-23-2003, 07:23 PM
I guess those dumb hunters can't shot when it counts huh?

Fastback180
12-23-2003, 09:06 PM
aw sheit mang i jus git me dang ole muzzle loader and load me up one den go WHOOOOOOOOOO DOGGY! on out in my olet tree stan and god dang you know what when i see dat big ole buck he jsut come creepin on up right there in frunt uv ya and KAPOOOOWWWWW i git me anuder. murfukkin 12 pointer like sheit mang. you damn well know it :rl: :rawk:

skithesteel
12-23-2003, 11:02 PM
for some reason all i could think about was south park and uncle jimbo ... "it's coming right for us!"

whateverjames
12-26-2003, 03:03 PM
It sounds evil but I wish that lion just woulda fuct him up. Come on, you don't need all of those people shooting at the lion. But I don't know, maybe the lion population was high or something and they needed to make sure they killed it.

old_s13
12-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Man fuck hunters.. it would've been good if that lion FUCKED them all up and then shit on them.

I hate hunters.. bunch of nerds who cant fight with their hands, they need to use guns.

pussies....

-E-
12-26-2003, 06:13 PM
:o lets seem them try to hunt with a knife

DRFT
12-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Man i wish the lioned killed those guys...What the hell are they so happy about...cause they killed a lion. Man there is just more stupid people in this world.

Bill Roberts
12-26-2003, 09:11 PM
Completly sick.

I have not heard of folks hunting game as Lions for a meal,..and those guys had no malnutrition factor.

Killing animals like that beautiful Lion for sport is absolutly lunitic, disheartning and simply a waste.

I wish the Lion could have brought all its buddys to feed off those vultures.

Shit pisses me off.

Lets hunt each of their children the same way and see what they would think about that. Up to me, same as gunning down their kids.

SICK

Damnit./

Rhoad Racing
12-30-2003, 02:00 PM
what do you think Sigman and Roy would have to say about that? :aw:

f*cking barbarians!:axe:

FastBack 240
12-30-2003, 02:57 PM
Since I have been to South Africa and I had lived with lions in my buddies house I know they are not to be F\/cked with. If i saw this ass holes when i was there I would have shoved there m1 garands up there ass and turned Leo the lion loose on em. WTF are they killing a lion for.

camppain
12-30-2003, 04:21 PM
ohh man i so wished it was a "when animals attack" I too wish it would have gnawed and masticated his head. I hate people who think "hunting" is a sport. Its not when you dont use your own stamina or own potential, not a stupid gun.

and they suck as many rounds as they wasted and only 2 hits pahhh some "hunters"

240_keyy
12-30-2003, 11:59 PM
I hunt, I don't think it is much of a sport though, more like a way to get meat.

we got about 100 links of sausage out of the deer and hogs we killed last year (2 deer, 2 hogs) Plus we got lots of deersteaks and a whole lot of ribs and stuff for BBQ-ing.

However, if you hunt stuff but don't eat it, that is just retarded. Bbandit needs to post a pic of what we "hunted" yesterday with 8mm Mausers, 30-30's, an AR-15 and a couple of .22's :D

nokeone
12-31-2003, 01:20 AM
that's sad...:( ..

wish the lion had got him better...oh well..Karma will get them i believe...no act is performed without repricussions...:bow:

camppain
12-31-2003, 02:29 AM
that video is nothing compared to this one, check this shit out, crazy how they hunt the most exotic creatures.

http://www.woodpeckerfilm.fi/rare/video_large.html

nokeone
12-31-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by camppain
that video is nothing compared to this one, check this shit out, crazy how they hunt the most exotic creatures.

http://www.woodpeckerfilm.fi/rare/video_large.html

:D :D :rofl: :bigok:

-E-
12-31-2003, 03:43 AM
o shit Bahahahahaha :D