PDA

View Full Version : Vet gets face broken on Pearl Harbor Day for vandalizing Japanese car

idahotuner
12-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Holy crap the stuff going on here is all over the place.
1 racism
2 vandalism
3 ass whoopin

raciest paint aside if i caught someone fucking with my car i would be the hell out of them, if they attacked me i would really kick their ass.

he should have known better being a vet. doesnt even look like the kids are Japaneses, just cause the car was, and he is in a dodge minivan
just crazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CRdLd-T5rp0

idahotuner
12-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Vet gets face broken on Pearl Harbor Day for vandalizing Japanese car (http://jalopnik.com/5866176/) more info

TougeLove
12-07-2011, 10:40 PM
thats awesome! vet or not, its not for him to take it out on someone who wasn't involved at all....AT ALL!

pacotaco345
12-07-2011, 10:50 PM
wait.. so did the vet start the fight?

XxHybridx
12-07-2011, 10:55 PM
wonder if the same thing would happen if it was a 240 and a 240 owner found him -.-;

p.s. are those rpf1s or reps?

The_Creeper
12-07-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm not saying what anyone did here was right or wrong, but to record the ''after math'' shall we call it, where the two kids are now harassing the vet on tape, was taking it too far. And personally, i would have laughed my ass off if the vet was, while being recorded pulled a gun.

Sr20Bluebird
12-07-2011, 11:08 PM
wait.. so did the vet start the fight?
i guess you can say the vet started it by painting the car. But as far as the the situation becoming physical, it was the owner of the car. Bottom line the young guy is screwed, assault > vandalism.

DS562
12-07-2011, 11:12 PM
^ yep. cannot cause physical harm over property damage. vet has advantage if he decides to take legal action. the smart thing to do would have been to simply record him spraying the car and make sure he got his plate number.

Umbys
12-07-2011, 11:15 PM
yeaa idk wooping ass wasnt the right thing both did wrong ... no one wins ...

skysilvias13
12-07-2011, 11:17 PM
^ Both parties are wrong. Clearly the veteran knew what he did.....

But the fact of the matter is... Was it really necessary for the teens to over react to the paint on the car? No one likes to have their personal vehicles vandalized but at the same time for those of us that take pride in our investments there is a thing called insurance* as well as WD and clay-bar.....

The real question here is... What if the hate crime was toward more current sensitive issues like today?

Would those that feel as if the vet. deserved this (beating) would of been in the wrong if the owner of the vehicle was a Middle Eastern???

In any case it makes American's more stupid.....

idahotuner
12-07-2011, 11:20 PM
wonder if the same thing would happen if it was a 240 and a 240 owner found him -.-;

p.s. are those rpf1s or reps?
lol nothing as 90% of 240 owners smoke weed, they wouldhave been like no dude,seriously

idahotuner
12-07-2011, 11:23 PM
yeah what about vietnam tom Vietnam Tom Fights on Bus - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gs6S0qWGgg)

CleanAndLegit
12-07-2011, 11:26 PM
thats fucked up man, even if he painted that doodes evo insurance but seriously breaking his fucking leg? wtf that kids getting some time and having to pay some cash

The_Creeper
12-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Tom was a beast. I mean seriously, who else wears a shirt that says ''im a mother f**ker

tricky_ab
12-07-2011, 11:28 PM
The story is he is retired navy and today is the pearl harbor anniversary, and he also got fired from gm because of all the foreign cars, thats what he told the cops anyways. Yes I broke his leg when he tried to get away I slammed his door on it as hard as I could, and he got a really good ass whoopin from someone that cage fights

Apparently, he's the guy on the left.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t30/Dapper_Dan1972/falcunpunch.jpg

Guy went way overboard. This could seriously turn around on him... no matter what the situation, you still have to act like a man an deal with it.

KiLLeR2001
12-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Judging by the quick glimpse of the license plate, it looks like Florida is to blame. :)

ronmcdon
12-08-2011, 02:38 AM
this is a tough one.

If I caught someone spraying my car, would be really hard to hold back a beat down.
I can sorta empathize his the dude flipping out & beating the other guy up, even though I wouldn't go that far myself.

On the other hand, it is going too far not only to beat him that bad, but to humiliate the guy like that with the video
(I guess it's more important to brag than cover your ass legally).
Both are going to get in some sort of legal trouble, but I see the kid going to prison.

wolfy47
12-08-2011, 03:01 AM
On one of the evo fourms, according to the kid that was involved and owned the evo the vets leg was broken after the vet had spit in the kids face and called him a couple racial names then attempted to flee to his car at which point the kid slammed the vets car door while the vet was entering his car which broke the vets leg...then the kid proceeded to beat the crap out of the vet

the kid had lucky known the arresting officer which is the reason why he isnt in any trouble at the moment

as far as i see it...both the vet and the kid are both in the wrong

jamg
12-08-2011, 03:06 AM
both parties are wrong.

but i can't blame the kid, i would have done the same if i were in that situation.

and i drive a shitty stock 240 LULZ

street justice is the only outcome i'd be satisfied with.

RiversideS13
12-08-2011, 03:13 AM
I felt sorry for both parties, sad to see a Vet became a crazy person or a loser on the street.

s13 @ fullboost
12-08-2011, 03:18 AM
I would have just vandalized his van lol

driftsucky
12-08-2011, 08:24 AM
1)This all could've been avoided if the kid had bought a Mustang.

2) Since the kid is ALREADY going to face assault charges, and is ALREADY an idiot for recording the aftermath, he should've punched the guy in the mouth while he was trying to explain himself. That adds humor to a sad situation..cuz really...nobody finds it cool that you beat up an old guy over spray paint that insurance will probably cover.

3) It's just a car. 5k isn't a lot to spend and CLEARLY none of that was body work so the guy didn't effect any of that. IT's just a car. The guy is old. Call the cops, go home, make post, get internet sympathy, have insurance fix it, continue being douche. Simple formula.

lflkajfj12123
12-08-2011, 08:26 AM
street justice

conrad_s13.5
12-08-2011, 08:51 AM
shit happens

...looks like they both made peace....lol

K_style
12-08-2011, 09:17 AM
I saw "Florida" license plate...

nomoremk2
12-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Man that was kind of hard to watch. Being a vet doesn't automatically make you a hero or give you free reign to spray paint vehicles. However being a sweet cage fighter bro doesn't give you the right to beat people up over things that could be handled in a way that works out more to your benefit. If that vet lawyers up and presses charges that kid is doing time. What he did was wrong but I don't think he deserved broken bones for it.

Daniel.
12-08-2011, 09:25 AM
That kid is a fucking idiot.

Darren
12-08-2011, 09:27 AM
The other part of this, if that pic is correct and the guy is a boxer, the law system will hit him even harder because he SHOULD have been able to control himself, and they'll try to make a bit of an example out of him...

Can't have trained people going around beating old people, that's just not right

mot
12-08-2011, 11:05 AM
idk about any of you..but i would have done something similar. the spray painting is whatever youd obv be mad but then ontop of that the dude is calling you names after he defaced your property hes just adding fuel to the fire. in situations no one thinks oh my insurance will cover this they think my car is fucked. also how do you know he had comprehensive on the vehicle how do you also know he didnt have a 1000$ deductable. i would have tried to be calm but when that vet crossed the line i would have smacked his mouth too

bardabe
12-08-2011, 11:09 AM
I feel bad for the Car =(

!Zar!
12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
They should have just called the cops.

That was a hate crime the vet committed, as well as verbalization.

But those kids should be charged with aggravated assault.

Law wise, what the kids did was worse.

And they kept screaming that shitty car had, 'Thousands of dollars worth of mods'. That is a lie, that shitty Florida bucket had knockoff parts, and even if they did have hella money, the damage was only to the paint.

sw20>>s14
12-08-2011, 04:21 PM
no comment, but i have a feeling this will be a long and drawn out legal battle to come.

in the evo owners defense, those wheels look like koseis ;)

Daniel.
12-08-2011, 04:25 PM

And they kept screaming that shitty car had, 'Thousands of dollars worth of mods'. That is a lie, that shitty Florida bucket had knockoff parts, and even if they did have hella money, the damage was only to the paint.

+1 to that. Dumbasses.

TTnickdizzle
12-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Funniest part about the whole thing is that the "Vet" was too young to even be a Pearl Harbor Vet!!!!!!!!! He would have been atleat 88 years old to be there.

Redstar
12-08-2011, 05:36 PM

True story.

While I think the video is mildly entertaining, in the end it could have been handled differently which would have resulted in fewer headaches.

XxHybridx
12-08-2011, 06:15 PM
he did go over board, and we can all see that.
but in all honesty, i don't know what i would do if i saw some old dude painting my car...
not sure what part of me would kick in.

and all i have is a 240. i can only imagine what i would do if i had a evo.

x3thelast
12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
what an ass hat. i would have stopped at the face busting. idk why the guy stayed, he was just asking for it.

Matej
12-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Quite the comedic scenario portraying the clash of two such delightfully painted stereotypes.

tt300zxFREAK
12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
This happened in Michigan. Flint area to be exact.

lflkajfj12123
12-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I remember watching a michael moore documentary on flint. Seems like nothings changed, they were hating on the Japanese back when the GM shops were getting closed.

twinspool
12-08-2011, 06:56 PM
This is awesome, would be even more hilarious if the vet pulled out a shot gun from behind his seat and the kids run and cry and he blast them away hahahah class act! They both did wrong, spray painting that on any car will not solve what is done and over in the past. And the high school douchebag kids beating the guy down doesn't solve anything either. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

darnit5
12-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Vandalized his car, spit in his face, called him names. For that you get a beat down old sucker.

That guy did go a little overboard though.

Heres a little more info on the story

more to the story. the old guy had apparently been targeting japanese cars all day and had done this to 6 other cars before getting to the evo. the owners proximety sensors for his alarm alerted him to this. when he confronted the guy, thats when the racial slurs came in, the old guy, as the story goes, then spit in the evo kids face and pushed him. thus causing the ass whoopin and boken leg form getting it slammed in the car door when he tried to flee.. old guy got arrested. evo owner did not

sw20>>s14
12-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I remember watching a michael moore documentary on flint. Seems like nothings changed, they were hating on the Japanese back when the GM shops were getting closed.

and killing an innocent chinese american who was perceived to be japanese (not flint, but still MI fail)

CBAL
12-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Vet gets face broken on Pearl Harbor Day for vandalizing Japanese car (http://m.jalopnik.com/5866176/vet-gets-face-broken-on-pearl-harbor-day-for-vandalizing-japanese-car)

happened on aniv of pearl harbor day.

blingbling
12-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Sorry but thats justice. How fucking old do you have to be to realize you can't just go around spray painting racist bullshit on the side of peoples car.

sil80owner
12-10-2011, 11:40 AM
repost....:down:

sil80owner
12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
and its still on this first page :facepalm: should have searched then posted

CBAL
12-10-2011, 11:46 AM
sorry didnt know it was already posted.

work ftl

taeisbeast
12-10-2011, 11:49 AM
^lol.

yup.

eh.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-10-2011, 12:13 PM
The kid is fucked, He's going to jail and paying some serious fines. He made 4 death threats, beat the old guy and broke some bones. I hope this kid goes to jail and gets raped in the ass! Its spray paint that can easily come off , It's not like he hit the guys mom or boned down his sister

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Vandalized his car, spit in his face, called him names. For that you get a beat down old sucker.

That guy did go a little overboard though.

Heres a little more info on the story

more to the story. the old guy had apparently been targeting japanese cars all day and had done this to 6 other cars before getting to the evo. the owners proximety sensors for his alarm alerted him to this. when he confronted the guy, thats when the racial slurs came in, the old guy, as the story goes, then spit in the evo kids face and pushed him. thus causing the ass whoopin and boken leg form getting it slammed in the car door when he tried to flee.. old guy got arrested. evo owner did not

He will get arrested after they see this video

rb25_s13*CHUKI
12-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Lol the kid is talking shit to the old guy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! what a bitch! "you fucked with the wrong mother fucker" haha cmon bro he's 60+ years old get over your self

Sr20Bluebird
12-10-2011, 01:16 PM
60 years old and still doing 17 year old shit, yeah glad to hear he got thrown in jail.

driftsucky
12-10-2011, 02:47 PM
and its still on this first page :facepalm: should have simply used your eyeballs because it's been like the 5th one down for about a week, then not posted
fixed it. :D

FRpilot
12-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Funniest part about the whole thing is that the "Vet" was too young to even be a Pearl Harbor Vet!!!!!!!!! He would have been atleat 88 years old to be there.

yea he looks to be about 60ish (since he looks like my parents age whom are in their 60s), unless he is in really good health. Look at Bob Barker (Price is Right Guy) who was actually enlisted in the Navy during World War 2 and at 87 years old now.

http://themellowjihadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Elder-abuse-Pam-Anderson-kisses-Bob-Barker-for-Peta.jpg

That beat up guy looks way younger than that. I would put any pearl harbor veteran at least in their 80s since Pearl Harbor was 1941 (70 years ago). That would make them around 90 if they served in their 20s (20 + 70 = 90) or slightly younger if they served at 18.

fyneyoungstunna
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
was gonna say, its not uncommon for vets to be enlisted at as young as 16-17 during that era. I know a few.

Don't know about you passive aggressive pussies, but if you spit in my face that's game over.....and legally considered "assault" in most states.

On top of spray painting my "baby" regardless of If I bought it or not, Its still my baby. and expensive at that. I don't have another Evo worth of money just laying around to play with just incase some asshat decides to fuck with my shit. Money doesnt grow on trees.

Whats more.. your a MAN be a man, MEN FIGHT... we dont really need the cops...to settle small problems like that: fuck up, take your beat down (or give one) its settled, go about your day. yeah the video was a bit excessive

Its sad that the book " Soon we will all be GIRLS" is kinda true. Ok Im out, got an appointment for a manni peddi....

jacobs13
12-11-2011, 12:23 PM
^^^ you're and idiot. See how far your ways of thinking get you. I would not feel like a man whatsoever for beating up an old man that had no chance in a fight. Thats like fighting a girl. Yeah the guy did wrong and deserved a punishment but he took it a little far for the "cool" factor. I bet if that old man was huge, the evo owner wouldnt have done shit.

Corbic
12-11-2011, 01:17 PM
This was on other forms as well.

The Evo Owner is a total douche and was well out of bounds. He could have easily got $1,500 from his insurance company, bought $6 worth of WD40 and scrubbed that off. Pocket the rest and profit.

The offense for Vandalism is only a $500-1000 Misdemeanor. Assault and Battery is a felony with up to 5 in years in many cases.

Total MMA yo Brah shit.

Corbic
12-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Lol the kid is talking shit to the old guy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! what a bitch! "you fucked with the wrong mother fucker" haha cmon bro he's 60+ years old get over your self

He also had two friends help in the beating.

Daniel.
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
was gonna say, its not uncommon for vets to be enlisted at as young as 16-17 during that era. I know a few.

Don't know about you passive aggressive pussies, but if you spit in my face that's game over.....and legally considered "assault" in most states.

On top of spray painting my "baby" regardless of If I bought it or not, Its still my baby. and expensive at that. I don't have another Evo worth of money just laying around to play with just incase some asshat decides to fuck with my shit. Money doesnt grow on trees.

Whats more.. your a MAN be a man, MEN FIGHT... we dont really need the cops...to settle small problems like that: fuck up, take your beat down (or give one) its settled, go about your day. yeah the video was a bit excessive

Its sad that the book " Soon we will all be GIRLS" is kinda true. Ok Im out, got an appointment for a manni peddi....

I wish you luck living your life son.

pacotaco345
12-11-2011, 02:26 PM
I wish you luck living your life son.

"I'm not your son"

Daniel.
12-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Your quote went right over my head.

word sux
12-11-2011, 04:29 PM
he obviously isn't a ww2 vet so its not like he even had a reason to mess with that car

he deserved to he the shit kicked out of him

cc4usmc
12-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah, definitely no reason to have emotions towards something if you weren't there. How fail.

Corbic
12-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Yeah, definitely no reason to have emotions towards something if you weren't there. How fail.

How often do vandals really have good "excuses"?

Still no excuse to break his nose and legs like a neanderthal.

fyneyoungstunna
12-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Haha again:
What a bunch of passive aggressive pussies!

@ Daniel: I'm older than you, can't be your son!
Besides; who but the guy on Malibu's most wanted still says son?

collegekid
12-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I feel bad for the Car =(

@ ^^^^^^^^^
2nd.

EjMalernee
12-12-2011, 01:59 AM
i used to hangout with the guy with the Evo when he lived in Florida. He is unstable at the least, I can't count how many fights I have had to help brake up because of him. He is a nice guy just takes it to far sometime. What the old guy did was wrong but smashing his face in for it is just as wrong.

Oh and the car had just been resprayed months earlier.

One_love_silvia
12-12-2011, 02:01 AM
I would have just vandalized his van lol

clearly that old pos is as valuable as an evo.

idahotuner
12-12-2011, 03:07 AM
i think the problem these days are people arnt afraid/respect any more, the justice system is not scary at all, meaning its not quick and swift, legal stuff is so drawn out, that people dont think oh i could get in huge trouble for this really fast if i dont think about what i am doing. and cops are to busy ticketing vehicles to realize their real job is to protect and promote the common good.

There are consequences, but people dont have the fear or respect for the unknown, if they did you would be able to leave your car unlocked and the keys in it, because no one would touch it if they didnt know whose it is or where the owner is.

And as far as vets go, its great they served the country, but i know kids that were douche bags when they went in and when they come out they wll still be, so being a vet does that automatically make them a hero?, no! Alot of people use it as an excuse i think.

but this whole situation is a perfect example of the world today. Old anrt teaching the young and the young arnt respecting the old

!Zar!
12-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Wrong. It has nothing to do with them having no fear.

It has everything to do with them having no common sense.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 09:38 AM
I vote fear.
common sense only gets you so far.
When we were little it was FEAR of getting a spanking (or in trouble) and Fear of that pain from the spanking that kept us from doing something bad in the long run. Yes, common sense was probably the first thing that made us stop and think about it. But, directly after that it was something like "Im gonna get beat so bad I wont be able to sit down for a week."

Corbic
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM
I vote fear.
common sense only gets you so far.
When we were little it was FEAR of getting a spanking (or in trouble) and Fear of that pain from the spanking that kept us from doing something bad in the long run. Yes, common sense was probably the first thing that made us stop and think about it. But, directly after that it was something like "Im gonna get beat so bad I wont be able to sit down for a week."

What happen to respect?

By your logic, if I'm packing heat of I'm an Urban Gorilla I can do as I please. What some whinny bitch in his Evo gonna do about it?

It's not fear that my mom could snap me like a twig that keeps me from stealing her wallet, it's respect and my sense of morality.

WWJDB

What Would Jesus Do Byatch?

Jesus would not have broke some sorry old guys face. He'd call the cops so maybe they could offer some help while he's on probation for vandalism. Then he'd call up his insurance and get $1,500.

Corbic
12-12-2011, 09:54 AM
i think the problem these days are people arnt afraid/respect any more, the justice system is not scary at all,

This is what is wrong with the youth of Anerica.

You think Fear = Respect = Fear.

This is a very simple minded look at the world.

I don't "fear" the people I respect. My former boss, my parents, my GF, my friends... Few if any would be able to "break my face", yet I respect them.

I have no respect for EvoBro even though I'm sure he could break my face.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
@ Corbic: I think you missed the common sense line in my post.
Everyone wants to bring guns into the matter.
No! and again NO!
By my logic: we would not have an issue with bullying and abuse if you passive aggressive pussies would stand up for your selves instead of always relying on someone else to do it for you!
People would not be so quick to do stupid shit to other people because the consequence would be an immediate and painful. people would not go around robbing elderly people because the fear of getting beat to death by a bystander.

No, now adays people just sit by and WATCH shit happen because they have no sense of responsibly, they just want the shit to happen so they can post it on you-tube and their local "because racecar" forums.

Corbic
12-12-2011, 10:30 AM
@ Corbic: I think you missed the common sense line in my post.
Everyone wants to bring guns into the matter.
No! and again NO!
By my logic: we would not have an issue with bullying and abuse if you passive aggressive pussies would stand up for your selves instead of always relying on someone else to do it for you!

A gun shot is immediate and painful.

Your logic is flawed - respect does not come from fear or pain.

Also, if I'm a ripped Juggernaught, by your logic I have no reason NOT to vandalize the Evo.

A beast is not going to fear or be worried about some limp dick EvoBro with self esteem issues that needs to smash some sorry ass old dudes face so he can feel macho and post it all over the internets to get justification and attention.

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Are we savage animals or creatures capable of thought and reason?

udon!
12-12-2011, 11:34 AM
He was just another BFE boy on the loose, defending his pride.

idahotuner
12-12-2011, 12:34 PM
i mean fear of getting in trouble, and afraid that the consequences are going to hurt you worse then what ever your doing. I am afraid of getting introuble so i dont do something stupid,
i got a dui once a year ago, it cost me lost wages, money i didnt have at the time, car parts, ect, so i dont drink even one drink and drive any more, because i am afraid of getting caught and having stuff be double hard on me, and i dont drink and drive any more specially after the victims panel, and that is out of respect for the other people on the road who have a right to get home safely.

so fear the consequences and respect the person,

every one is so use to being bailed out that there is no consequences for alot of things and more. and its because of the handout systems, i have worked for everything i own, and when you work for something you respect it more.

This is what is wrong with the youth of Anerica.

You think Fear = Respect = Fear.

This is a very simple minded look at the world.

I don't "fear" the people I respect. My former boss, my parents, my GF, my friends... Few if any would be able to "break my face", yet I respect them.

I have no respect for EvoBro even though I'm sure he could break my face.

idahotuner
12-12-2011, 12:37 PM
and you respect other people and what they have worked for, because you know how hard it is.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Corbic:

EvoBro did not just jump the gun and attack a random guy. The "vet" had it coming, weather he was "mentally stable or not". The Vet even admitted in the video that he knew he had an ass kicking coming. The Vet SPIT on the guy. That is a surefire way to transmit so many DISEASES and shit! I'd beat the shit out of the person that spit on me to. You dont let people spit on you. Minus well call R.Kelly and let him piss on your straight away.

Your still taking my logic as "BULLY" logic. You got it ass backwards........ You should read what I wrote again. Maul it over, read one last time, and then maybe comment.....
Ill be waiting...

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Corbic:

Your still taking my logic as "BULLY" logic. You got it ass backwards........ You should read what I wrote again. Maul it over, read one last time, and then maybe comment.....
Ill be waiting...

I see what you did there with your subliminal messaging.

Stop trying to convince the rest of us that beating the shit out of some old dumb ass was the correct thing to do in that situation.

Neither of those idiots did the right thing.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
uuuummm ok "think" it over.....?

Old,Vet,Mentally Ill does NOT equal just walk around and do whatever you want without consequence.
Correct is a relative term in this situation.
But I bet the Vet will not do something like this again which CORRECTED his way of thinking......See what I did THERE?

jacobs13
12-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Nobody said he can do whatever without consequences, just that beating an old man is not the way to solve it. Im sure he wouldnt do it again after getting arrested for it. You keep replying to this thread like you have something to prove. Everyone be scared of youngstunna over here, he might beat you up.

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 03:36 PM
uuuummm ok "think" it over.....?

Old,Vet,Mentally Ill does NOT equal just walk around and do whatever you want without consequence.
Correct is a relative term in this situation.
But I bet the Vet will not do something like this again which CORRECTED his way of thinking......See what I did THERE?

Cool. You've convinced me. I'm going to go out into the world and exact my own brutal brand of vigilante justice on everyone who wrongs me in some way, after MAULING your words over.

Beating old people, murdering rapists, raping burglars. Watch out America. You aren't ready for this shit, here I come.

Hellother
12-12-2011, 03:59 PM
i like donuts

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 04:09 PM
@Daniel: Your reading comprehension sucks. I wasn't even talking to YOU.
But, the same goes for you. Take a second and re-read what I wrote, this time MULL it over....then read again. THEN post. where did you get "beating old people" from. The guy in the video wasn't even......ooooh wait you still got milk on your tongue........
No where did I say anything about vigilante justice. But if I did it would be more to the effect that there should be a little more of it....

" Im sure he wouldnt do it again after getting arrested for it"

most uniforms tend to have a soft spot for vets.
most precincts have an unspoken rule to "slap" on the wrist.... for minor stuff like this. Mental Rehabilitation programs and "meetings" are most of what come out of small stuff like this...or anger management.

@Jacobs: Go do your homework and let the grownups talk....
You need more life experience before you can even comment.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM
and again. right there in the beginning of the video, THE "OLD" guy admitted HE was WRONG........

Corbic
12-12-2011, 04:45 PM
and again. right there in the beginning of the video, THE "OLD" guy admitted HE was WRONG........

So fucking what? Shows me he is more mature then the fucking idiot filming him after beating his ass with the help of two friends over some god damn "Street Art".

Are you failing to understand the basic laws of the land?

You spray paint someones car- you get arrested, pay $500 to $1000 and are not on probation with a misdemeanor felony. Please explain how the does not suck or is not "unjust"?

EvoBro could have easily pocketed $1500 cash and his car would have been just like new if he could have kept his shriveled testicles in his pants.

Instead, he needlessly breaks some dudes nose and leg and then has the fucking nerve to film it like he's some god damn champ and post it on the internent.

No doubt he is the same type of douche who would bounce your head off a bar table to prove how bad ass he is cause you accidentally backed into him.

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 04:55 PM
@Daniel: Your reading comprehension sucks. I wasn't even talking to YOU.
But, the same goes for you. Take a second and re-read what I wrote, this time MULL it over....then read again. THEN post. where did you get "beating old people" from. The guy in the video wasn't even......ooooh wait you still got milk on your tongue........
No where did I say anything about vigilante justice. But if I did it would be more to the effect that there should be a little more of it....

" Im sure he wouldnt do it again after getting arrested for it"

most uniforms tend to have a soft spot for vets.
most precincts have an unspoken rule to "slap" on the wrist.... for minor stuff like this. Mental Rehabilitation programs and "meetings" are most of what come out of small stuff like this...or anger management.

@Jacobs: Go do your homework and let the grownups talk....
You need more life experience before you can even comment.

You have an awesome view on how to handle any situation life may throw at me. How can I be more like you? Can you write an autobiography? I bet it'd sell millions. Trillions.

cc4usmc
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM

I don't know what world you live in but in the world I live in, street justice isn't the right thing to do. Consequences aren't dealt by hotheaded teenagers, and you sure as hell don't touch someone else unless you're defending yourself or someone else from a physical threat.

Edit- I just noticed your s/n, and I'm just going to go ahead and ignore you.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 05:29 PM
I see you didn't pay attention Mr CC4. there was a threat of violence....and racial slurs....and spitting....all considered beat-down-worthy offences. AGAIN spitting is considered "assault" by LEGAL definition in most states....
FUCKING LEARN TO READ guys.......
SPRAYPAINTING, was only HALF of what caused the beatdown....

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Yeah man. Fuck that old guy up! He deserved it! You spit on me, I KILL YOU.

You look at me funny, I KILL YOU.

You walk within 20 ft of me, I KILL YOU.

FUCK IT. If I just KILL EVERYONE, no one will be left to piss me off. FUCK YEAH! AMERICA

cc4usmc
12-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Daniel, can you teach me how to be a stunna like you?

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 05:49 PM
It can't be taught son. STUNNAZ. You gots learn this ish from the streetz. Only true STUNNAZ know tha hard knock life and all that bullshit. If you don't already know what it takes to be a STUNNAZ, then you won't eva know.

STUNNAZ for lyfe son.

Corbic
12-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah man. Fuck that old guy up! He deserved it! You spit on me, I KILL YOU.

You look at me funny, I KILL YOU.

You walk within 20 ft of me, I KILL YOU.

FUCK IT. If I just KILL EVERYONE, no one will be left to piss me off. FUCK YEAH! AMERICA

PIBmQLLqSLs

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 06:09 PM
can I come spraypaint your car?
then spit on you?
and then dig up some old racial slur and call you it?
Hell while Im at it, can Me and your mom create a new little brother for you?
Don't worry BRO insurance will cover it!!

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Yeah man! My mom's a post-op now so good luck. Defy evolution, make babies! Kill mothafuckas! AMERICA

cc4usmc
12-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Omg im so gonna punch the next guy that looks at me funny. Then I'm gonna look at HIM funny, cause I'm a stunna.

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 08:34 PM
^hahah you know your gonna make it a donkey punch.....

@Daniel: YAY permission rules!!
cheers mate, here's to making you a baby brother!

Daniel.
12-12-2011, 08:46 PM
^hahah you know your gonna make it a donkey punch.....

@daniel: Yay permission rules!!
Cheers mate, here's to making you a baby brother!

fuck yeah son. Trannies all day

cc4usmc
12-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Exactly what this world needs, a lilstunna.

Wait.. you sure you haven't made enough of those already?

fyneyoungstunna
12-12-2011, 09:18 PM
yup, none on record yet......
Maybe I should try for a small sports team?
begin training them for the NFL or NBA at an early age?
Hell, that would negate the need for a retirement fund!!
plans in motion.....

singlecamslam
12-13-2011, 01:44 AM
You spelled "fine" wrong. It has an I in it.

fyneyoungstunna
12-13-2011, 02:05 AM
^
lol. It was made waay back in 96....

sw20>>s14
12-13-2011, 02:11 AM
and it still had an "I" in it in 96. this thread pleases me...

wangan_cruiser
12-13-2011, 11:09 AM
^
lol. It was made waay back in 96....

after reading all your post then claiming you are older than daniel which is 27 yrs old, but you still act like a fucking high school kid. WHAT THE FUCK

:picardfp:

i dont get it. you probably just trolling around here

cc4usmc
12-13-2011, 12:25 PM
you still act like a fucking high school kid. WHAT THE FUCK

you probably just trolling around here

HES A STUNNA YO :2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c:

BLING BLING

Corbic
12-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Oh the irony. If you read the original thread the EvoBros name is Dan and a notorious scammer over there.

I was googling to see if mainstream picked it up or if EvoBros been arrested. He apparently also posted it on a bodybuilder form.

singlecamslam
12-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Bodybuilder forum..... hahahaha now that actually made me laugh. Dont forget he's a cage fighter so mma forums will probably see some of it too. I'm so tired of the brodozer tapout mma douche faze.

idahotuner
12-13-2011, 04:31 PM
10-4 on the tap out crap, most the guys are huge duches with something to prove

fyneyoungstunna
12-13-2011, 05:00 PM
of course you had to get your word in edgewise while claiming Im acting like a kid...
ooohh no I see the the pink power ranger has come to join the blue and the yellow ones......

word sux
12-13-2011, 06:43 PM
any man who appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward

If you mess with my property I will mess with your face.

singlecamslam
12-14-2011, 12:13 AM
^Would you later post it on bodybuilderdouchemmabrodozerdudebro.com?

nomoremk2
12-14-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't think anyone is impressed that a trained fighter beat on an old man. Does anyone think this would have gone down differently if it were Vietnam Tom from the bus fight? Re-match!