PDA

View Full Version : i had sex with a really close friend of mine

mvaters
12-22-2003, 03:16 PM
serious replies only here

anyways, ive known her for about 3 years and we have never made out, had sex, etc over those 3 years. but this weekend we had sex multiple times. anyone ever been in this situation? did it ruin the friendship? did you end up hooking up with the girl as more than friends? i felt fine after it happened, but now i feel kinda weird having been through it. almost like i feel obligated to do it again. and i always hated the idea of having sex with someone who wasn't my girlfriend. because that means i dont love her in the way that i love a girlfriend, but i do things with her that a couple would do. weird situation for me. i hope it works out

obsolete
12-22-2003, 03:48 PM
you guys WERE going out the whole time...u just didn't know it...as far as the friendship thing goes, once you guys are done, u could probably kiss the friendship goodbye w/ it. but everyone is different...my too centz...gl and hope it works out dawg...

whateverjames
12-22-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by mvaters
anyone ever been in this situation?
yep
did it ruin the friendship?
yep
did you end up hooking up with the girl as more than friends?
nope. she got annoying and I told her to fookoff. and there were some nights where I wish I didn't tell her that. :bash:

old_s13
12-22-2003, 08:24 PM
What you fail to see is that this "friend" very much could very much one day be your wife. Well, that is if you TRULY love eachother and are true to yourselves with your feelings.

In my opnion, the perfect match is a female FRIEND that you fall in love with.

- Mike

S13SilviaGirl
12-22-2003, 09:17 PM
awwwwwwww mike!!! that is the most sensitive I have ever seen "the ladies man!"

on a serious note, I hope all works out for you 2.

Bill Roberts
12-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Mike is very close to right here...although...their are some points to ponder that you ought to be able to address. Firstly, this is the holidays. Friends oftentime do things them may not want to commit to simply out of it being" the time for joy" simalar to your first "lay" in the spring when all the chicks are sporting their fine legs and getting some sun on them.

Secondly, it happened and their is no turning back. The thing to do if you have a rats ass chance on making this work is to hook up tight and hook up now...because if time goes by that you don't have sex...then the more time will work to severing the tie of sex AND friendship...as if you simply used her those nights and now don't give a damn.

Now...you have choices...either hook up tight...or prepare to lose the same relationship you had before...because it is already lost forever....so get it and keep it and love it (the relationship and the lady) or have a tough time dealing with the fact that it will never be like it was.

IMHO, best to ride it out to the max and go for it.

I wish I had married at a younger age. At this time in life...were I to get married, my first kid at minimum would graduate college when I am turning 70. Damn dont wait...unless you just want to remain unmarried and not have kids. I would have hooked up personally...much younger.

Show us a picture???? (hehehe)

SimpleS14
12-22-2003, 09:30 PM
you guys were practically dating, but never really committed to it (or realized it). I'm surprised you guys never pondered the thought of hooking up during those 3 years...or even get flirty. Most girls tend to have sex with a man she feels secure or comfortable with, so she basically feels 100% open and comfortable with you. Just look back at the moments you guys have spent and see why things led to where they are right now. Since you guys are close, I believe you guys can easily talk about the situation and bring out how both of you truely feel and take it from there. You guys can never go back to being just friends, unless someone else walks into the picture (most of the time is not a good thing).

Me personally......I would date her....but don't change dramatically from what I have going on right now with her.

Edit: things will work out just fine as long as you guys talk (communicate) to each other.

DoriftoSlut
12-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Yup. I think you should date her. I think it would be a good thing. If you DONT, more than likely your friendship will suffer anyways. I dunno... keep us updated. If you REALLY absolutely no way would ever date her... then dont talk about it and resume normal friendship. (kinda hard since you fucked multiple times... this method works best with 1 time things especially if you are drunk...) Anyways... what could happen is she was just horny and played you for some sex. Thats cool if you did the same thing, and you are both satisfied, but imo you should try and get a relationship with the chick...

mvaters
12-22-2003, 11:06 PM
i should also note that when we had sex, she was screaming things like "f*ck me hard, oh f*ck me" etc...

does that kinda mean that we are just having sex for the sake of having sex? like, umm, when we are in public, she doesn't mind if i put my arm around her and kiss her in front of people. im confused. girls confuse me damnit :bash:

S13SilviaGirl
12-22-2003, 11:30 PM
^^^ uhhhmm no, that dosnt mean you were just doing it for the sake of doing it....it means well, she wanted it hard! hahaha

But seriously. Girls wouldnt yell that if it was someone they didn't trust and feel comfortable yelling that at.

As for the PDA I think the girl is digging you and wants to take it further. GO FOR IT!!!

JasonNagra
12-23-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by old_s13

In my opnion, the perfect match is a female FRIEND that you fall in love with.

- Mike

Werd.

old_s13
12-23-2003, 12:24 AM
Bill made a good point, if its true -- jump in and have fun. If its not happening, well.. if the sex is good -- jump in and have as much of it as you can! :)

Luckily, God takes the thinking out of stuff like this and this is why men will never understand women (and why conversely, they will probably never understand us as well). If this is true, you really have no choice.. you'll WANT to be around her just as much as she'll WANT to be around you. Its not uncommon for people in this situation to be inseperable for atleast a year.. sometimes two. Your friends will hate you, but you'll be lovin life (AND all the sex that comes with it).

S13SilviaGirl awwwwwwww mike!!! that is the most sensitive I have ever seen "the ladies man!"

Yup, this is why I am the mack.

mvaters i should also note that when we had sex, she was screaming things like "f*ck me hard, oh f*ck me" etc...

Must I smack you upside the head? This means that you are with a freak, and that your scary ass should be HITTIN that..

There's really only ONE thing you can do right now....

GIVE HER THE LD and love it up. :)

- Mike

Nismo 180sx Tuner
12-23-2003, 09:19 AM
A very simular situtation happened to me. I was friends with this girl for about 8 months she was dating my friend and so i would be over there and talk to them both. When my friend was on the computer or doing other things, her and I would talk and they were really interesting conversations.

Well then we started hanging out almost everyday and were like bestfriends. Well they broke up the end of Nov and i still went over there and talk to her and comforted her with everything.

A couple of weeks after they broke up a close friend of both of yours comes up to me and was like hey you should date Mandi cuz you 2 would be perfect when you are with her she always has a good time and when she is sad and upset you make her smile you 2 would be perfect and then i thought about this for a while probley for about a week. I felt the same way about her i always had a fun time with her she was a great friend so then on Dec 13th i asked her out and she said yes and i havent regreted yet and i dont think i ever will. I love everything about her

I say go for it ask her or just talk and tell her how you feel

omen2853
12-23-2003, 10:44 AM
i agree with olds13's first post 1000000%. she may very well wind up being your wife one day. it happened to me.
kinda awkward at first BUT youll get over it. im sure youve done plenty of other awkward things around her. this may be more serious than those dumb moments but the point is you can probably act like an ass and shell still care for you and vice versa.

RoNiN240sx
12-23-2003, 05:48 PM
i've been in that situation. well kind of. had a friend for about 2 years, we decided to hook up, so we were together first, but for only 2 weeks until we had sex. ended up having a relationship for about a year, and then she started to have this yearning for freedom, i.e. not being committed to being with a guy. so we broke up and i was hella heartbroken, but, thing is, she doens't wanna have a boyfriend, but we still have sex every once in a while. so yah, our friendship is definitely different. she doesn't wanna be w/a guy, be committed, she won't claim me as a b/f, but she'll still have sex w/me, the love's still there, i dunno girls are weird man. but as soon as she falls for some other guy, i know the sex will stop, i just wonder how the friendship will be. i guess for know we're "Friends with Benefits" but i know she'd never admit that for fear of feeling like a whore.

mvaters
12-23-2003, 07:16 PM
someone asked for a pic

here we are exchanging christmas presents. we both seem super happy around each other. i can honestly see myself marrying her someday. i love everything about her :)

http://imageshack.us/files/bwbw.jpg

dont mind the camera face

SimpleS14
12-23-2003, 07:35 PM
Are you "skurred" to show your face?

meh...anywho...I recommend you date this woman.

The female species is weird....but I've learned alot about them for the past 15 years. :p She was screaming those words for the pure fact that it turns you on. COME ON.....YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT!!!!! :D

-E-
12-23-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by 95KoukiS14
Are you "skurred" to show your face?

meh...anywho...I recommend you date this woman.

The female species is weird....but I've learned alot about them for the past 15 years. :p She was screaming those words for the pure fact that it turns you on. COME ON.....YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT!!!!! :D

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/tamparacing/smiles/laugh.gif

DuffMan
12-23-2003, 08:00 PM
So basicly, she is a good friend, and a good lay, but too ugly to be seen in public with as a date. Is that a good assesment of the situation?

zero.counter
12-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by DuffMan
but too ugly to be seen in public with as a date. Is that a good assesment of the situation?

:rofl:....:hahano:....:rofl:

mvaters
12-23-2003, 08:57 PM
So basicly, she is a good friend, and a good lay, but too ugly to be seen in public with as a date. Is that a good assesment of the situation? i dont mind being seen in public with her

old_s13
12-23-2003, 11:44 PM
So basicly, she is a good friend, and a good lay, but too ugly to be seen in public with as a date. Is that a good assesment of the situation?

Who's assessment? Sounds like you are a big baller, why not post pics of you and your harem of bitches.. oh big daddy pimp you!

Its one thing to talk shit about someone's car (like I often do), but its another thing to talk smack about someone's girl -- you're a dick.

BlackS14
12-24-2003, 04:49 AM

Jesus H Christ man....what a Dick thing to say to someone. Keep the negative comments to yourself. I too would love to see the stable of women you have....:mad:

-Bill

SimpleS14
12-24-2003, 09:20 AM
here we are exchanging christmas presents. we both seem super happy around each other. i can honestly see myself marrying her someday. i love everything about her :)

umm....yea...you guys make an ideal couple http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif. Look so happy and cute together :) . Get with this women....you will not regret it.

s13driver
12-24-2003, 01:02 PM
you tow look suitable for each other.. kinda makes me wonder how come it takes 3 years and still not hooked ??? i'll have to say with most if not all that you should be with her :):boink:

HiPSI
12-24-2003, 01:05 PM
Who's assessment? Sounds like you are a big baller, why not post pics of you and your harem of bitches.. oh big daddy pimp you!

Its one thing to talk shit about someone's car (like I often do), but its another thing to talk smack about someone's girl -- you're a dick.

word, there's more to women than what you see. if she makes you happy, there's nothing more to it.

-E-
12-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by HiPSI
word, there's more to women than what you see. if she makes you happy, there's nothing more to it.

totally agree with you

SimpleS14
12-24-2003, 03:03 PM
You guys are missing the point to Duffman's post. Earlier before mvaters had his face covered up....thus Duffman made that "too ugly to be seen in public with" comment. But as you can see mvaters edited that pic and now you can see him and his "wifey"....then everyone started snapping on Duffman after mvaters recent post (when he edited the pic).

old_s13
12-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by HiPSI
word, there's more to women than what you see.

yup... there's definately mnore to women than what you see....

....like what you hear! "f*ck me hard, oh f*ck me"

haha thats good stuff, she gets like +10 extra points for being a freak! We need more crazy sex divas in this world.

- Mike

Anubis
12-25-2003, 01:35 AM
:hug:

weirdstyles.net
12-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Me and Kristin were friends for a while before we started dating, well she was my boss at work. Then I took her out a few times.

We never really SAID we were dating, matter of fact I think to this day Im still a free man!.... wait, no I put a ring on that finger.

Chk it, I have been with Kristin for 3 years now, and I STILL dont understand her. No one truley understands women. Caase to understand a woman, you would have to understand the human race and have answers to all of lifes unanswerable questions.

Men are from Mars and Women Drive Daewoo's by Rob Stires

Chapter 1
Im going to start this little book off by listing everything I know about women.

Chapter 2
I can not securly answer that question, because much like a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know. But what I can tell you is this, "You will miss 100% of the shots you dont take."

fin

Take a shot, if it doesnt work out, oh well you tried. Thats what life is about. And to quote the obvious, "It is better to have had loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

rOb dIzZy

IchigoMae
12-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by weirdstyles.net
well she was my boss at work

sweeeet :bowdown:

weirdstyles.net
12-25-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by IchigoMae
sweeeet :bowdown:

#1 reason why I left the job. If I didnt, me and her would have never lasted....

unfortunatly thats how the cookie crumbles. But on a brighter side, I now work at Pep Boys for the last 2 years and its been nothing short of awsome....werd

old_s13
12-25-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by weirdstyles.net
#1 reason why I left the job. If I didnt, me and her would have never lasted....

bullshit!

the only reason you left is because you're a pussy and dont want to have sex on the desk with the BOSS..

sheaaaaaaaaaaat.. cant send a boy to do man's job -- you gotta be more scandalous man. ;) hehehehhe

i mean look at the role models we have in this world, like bill clinton! having sex with his co-workers didnt get him in any trouble.. just made him a fuckin PIMP. Cigar anyone? :)

- Mike

F3600
12-26-2003, 07:18 AM
talk to her, tell her how you feel about the situation... usually everything gonna be okay and you will feel better!:)

good luck

DuffMan
12-26-2003, 03:43 PM

Actually, no. I came to that conclusion before seeing her picture, and the decision isnt based on the pic at all. Usually, I've found, when someone likes someone a lot as a friend but doesnt want to date them, 99% of the time its really because they dont find that person attractive enough.

Of course no one says that, everyone goes with that whole "I dont want to ruin the friendship" bullshit, but thats just being politically correct.

SimpleS14
12-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Actually, no. I came to that conclusion before seeing her picture, and the decision isnt based on the pic at all. Usually, I've found, when someone likes someone a lot as a friend but doesnt want to date them, 99% of the time its really because they dont find that person attractive enough.

Of course no one says that, everyone goes with that whole "I dont want to ruin the friendship" bullshit, but thats just being politically correct.

There is some truth to your fiction and some fiction to your truth.

old_s13
12-26-2003, 04:18 PM

Actions speak louder than words son, you said that AFTER he posted the picture.

Second, try thinking about the actual situation.. the shit just happened and he's pretty damn confused. Its kinda hard to think "relationship" when you just banged a girl who *was* a "close friend." Big difference.

Personally, I think there are too many guys who treat women like objects and therefor, cannot even have a friendship. Gotta learn to walk before you run, thats for sure.

burgy240
12-26-2003, 05:34 PM
definately some asshole here.......the truth is the only two poeple who will EVER know if you really should try or not is the two of you. It does however, sound like you two have a great bond and most of all trust and respect for each other. The rest of it is Nervousness, fear of the unknown, and a hesitation because of the thought of a negative consequence rather than focusing in on what could be the biggest and best possible scenario. I'm not saying you should get married but you 'll never know if you don't give the relationship a real chance. good luck

MorganS13
12-27-2003, 02:10 AM
i've been in a few relationships that started out being really good friends with the girl.. then getting more and more attached till we were practically dating. If you have something with her after messing around then stick with it, never worked for me although i always wish it did. nothing kills more than being really good friends with a girl who you're crazy about and knowing she's not interested in more.

now i have this thing where whenever i start getting emotionally attached to a girl, i somehow automatically lose all interest in her. always makes me look like the asshole, but i have some major trust issues with girls from previous experiences..

my advice.. STICK WITH IT, just don't push her to do more than she wants, and make sure the relationship continues to be based on more than just sex. good luck!

s15dude
12-28-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by MorganS13

now i have this thing where whenever i start getting emotionally attached to a girl, i somehow automatically lose all interest in her. always makes me look like the asshole, but i have some major trust issues with girls from previous experiences..

Werd, sometimes I feel that same way, and men will never understand women, its like a law of physics or sumthin, if u like the girl and she likes u, then you should both be very happy together.

sykikchimp
12-29-2003, 12:41 PM
It's been said once, but it needs to be reiterated.

COMMUNICATION

Absolutely the ONLY way for you to even have a clue if it will work. Talk to her. sometimes it's really, REALLY hard to talk about the awkward stuff. 100% of the time, I've found that IF it's awkward, it NEEDS to be said. PERIOD.

feel awkward? TELL HER.

this is relationship rule #1. ALLWAYS FOLLOW IT.

no joke.. if it feels weird, scary, worrisome, have butterflies about it, or whatever. when it's HARDEST to say, that's when it MUST MUST MUST be said.

camppain
12-29-2003, 01:43 PM
communication is key, i just broke up with my fiance after a year. sucks gonads man, but in a way its ok because we both talked about it no one got hurt no names were thrown etc etc. we both came to the idea. And we always talked like rational adults. We're still friends, and i still love her, and I know she loves me. And yes it sucks, and you ask were am i going with this.

even though i like Adidas I must tell you to be like NIKE.

Lourans who is hurt and not hurt at the same time.

AKADriver
12-29-2003, 04:18 PM
Everyone else said it, I'll say it again: communication yo! You won't know what she was really expecting out of the experience unless you can come right out and ask her what it meant. The thing I always hear about friends that have sex is that it gets "weird" when those conversations come about... but shit, if you were really close friends, it shouldn't be "weird" to ask your friend what she wanted and what she got out of the experience.

The problem is we're all mostly young here and a lot of us don't really know what we want. That's how these things happen. That's how I may have just lost the love of my life... she was unhappy because I couldn't tell her what I expected of her. I mean, I knew from the start that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her if possible, but I don't know exactly how I wanted to spend that life. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. Still, even though I'm only 22, I worry about, well, ending up like Bill Roberts (no offense, you're cool). My parents married at 23, my sister married at 24, it's just not in my programming to be 30 and single. Not that I'm going to breach my judgement, because the only thing worse in my eyes than 30 and single is 30 and divorced.

You already know what it takes to make each other happy as friends, and you're probably in pretty good sync in terms of how well you know yourselves and each other, so hey, there's a good chance this could work as something more than a friendship - if that's what she wants. If she just wanted dick, and grabbed the nearest, safest one available - well, then, I don't know. Enjoy the setup while it lasts but expect the friendship to end in that case.

For DuffMan, attraction can grow if you find someone that you just like to spend time with. Now, you're not going to be sporting wood over a troll with Down's syndrome no matter what, but any average-looking girl that you wouldn't otherwise notice, that is more or less your "type", it can work. I wouldn't have thought my last gf was anything special if I had just met her at random, but in the time we knew each other before we started dating she went from being "okay" to the most beautiful girl in the world. Perceptions change! Besides, I don't know about mvaters, but I personally don't have such an aggressive sex drive that I'm willing to sleep with someone that I don't already find very attractive. I can afford to have high standards because I don't expect much...

old_s13
12-29-2003, 10:15 PM
My parents married at 23, my sister married at 24, it's just not in my programming to be 30 and single. Not that I'm going to breach my judgement, because the only thing worse in my eyes than 30 and single is 30 and divorced.

I never understand why GUYS think being 30 and single is a bad thing. Personally, I want to live a bit and have some fun being single and hopefully successful, that way I have some time to do my thing before I settle down with a girl.

Guys have it good, its women who have all the stress about finding their match.

- Mike

aznpoopy
12-30-2003, 08:02 AM
Personally, I think there are too many guys who treat women like objects and therefor, cannot even have a friendship. Gotta learn to walk before you run, thats for sure.

weeeeerddddd. so true. all my good relationships started off as friendships and ended pretty calmly too. i think ppl should always be friends before dating. plus if u don't like her, she ends up being your friend and introduces you to her other friends lol.

AKA : ur totally right about the average girl getting prettier over time thing. i find that girls that are like 'whoa' to me when we first start out end up looking bland... you start noticing imperfections and the looks just don't matter as much after a few months. but the more average semi pretty girl ends up getting prettier the longer you know her. i guess its the whole wife vs gf material thing?

RBBaby
12-30-2003, 10:58 AM

nod

there is a girl that im friends with, who has actually told me straight up she likes me, and I told her straight up It was never going to be more than a friendship unless she lost some weight. shes a great friend and wonderful person, but Im not gonna go on record as a pig plugger. its not being harsh, its just real. I dunno, Im vehemently opposed to political correctness when you're dealing with a personal relationship, so im kinda wierd in that aspect. I think that studying crap like the maslow heirarchy of needs and the levels of relationships, and actually understanding and remembering stuff like that has fucked me up pretty severly. I'll actually think "well, now our relationship is shifting to the right...." and... meh, nevermind.

old_s13
12-30-2003, 05:26 PM
there is a girl that im friends with, who has actually told me straight up she likes me, and I told her straight up It was never going to be more than a friendship unless she lost some weight. shes a great friend and wonderful person, but Im not gonna go on record as a pig plugger. its not being harsh, its just real.

That doesnt make you real, it just shows that physical appearance means a LOT to you. Which of course, if she WAS worth it and IS your match in this world -- well, you're either too stupid or narrow minded to let appearance get in the way.

The reason I use the word stupid and not something more gentle, is because you truly are stupid (and even an asshole) if you are going to STRAIGHT UP call a girl fat and make that the reason as to why you are not interested in her.

Equivelent? Thats like a girl saying "Sorry, I dont go out with guys like you that have SMALL DICKS."

So, now that she knows that you're into-it for the APPEARANCE factor, sounds like you can scratch that one and look for a girl more empty, who will truly shift her appearance just to SATISFY YOU. Hmm.. I wonder how long till you find your "match."

Maybe *I* sound like a dick for saying all the above, but the truth of the matter is.. I know appearance makes a difference and plays a BIG role in a relationship. BUT NO MATTER WHAT, the truth behind it all is that appearance makes a HUGE difference in the beginning of a relationship. Years later, you get fat.. she gets fat, you lose your hair, her boobs will hang. AND, NO MATTER WHAT.. you never stoop to being so much of a dick that you tell her straight up that "its a friendship unless you lose some weight." You have to have more tact and be more delicate with how women feel.. son.

- Mike

RBBaby
12-30-2003, 08:51 PM
there is a girl that im friends with, who has actually told me straight up she likes me, and I told her straight up It was never going to be more than a friendship unless she lost some weight. shes a great friend and wonderful person, but Im not gonna go on record as a pig plugger. its not being harsh, its just real.

That doesnt make you real, it just shows that physical appearance means a LOT to you. Which of course, if she WAS worth it and IS your match in this world -- well, you're either too stupid or narrow minded to let appearance get in the way.

The reason I use the word stupid and not something more gentle, is because you truly are stupid (and even an asshole) if you are going to STRAIGHT UP call a girl fat and make that the reason as to why you are not interested in her.

Equivelent? Thats like a girl saying "Sorry, I dont go out with guys like you that have SMALL DICKS."

So, now that she knows that you're into-it for the APPEARANCE factor, sounds like you can scratch that one and look for a girl more empty, who will truly shift her appearance just to SATISFY YOU. Hmm.. I wonder how long till you find your "match."

Maybe *I* sound like a dick for saying all the above, but the truth of the matter is.. I know appearance makes a difference and plays a BIG role in a relationship. BUT NO MATTER WHAT, the truth behind it all is that appearance makes a HUGE difference in the beginning of a relationship. Years later, you get fat.. she gets fat, you lose your hair, her boobs will hang. AND, NO MATTER WHAT.. you never stoop to being so much of a dick that you tell her straight up that "its a friendship unless you lose some weight." You have to have more tact and be more delicate with how women feel.. son.

- Mike

Im 16. Im not looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with... fuck, a year seems like an AWEFULLY long time to be in a relationship, to me. and she knows this damn wel, she doesnt want to get with me for emotional reasons... and anyways she knows shes fat! she used to be hot, but then she started smoking heellllaaaz weed, eating an assload of food, and going to sleep, which makes you fat. and anyways shes not that type of girl... at one point she had 3 FBs at once.. ROFL

zero.counter
12-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by RBBaby
Im 16.
:hahano:

Tuck&Poke
12-31-2003, 01:23 AM
Jonnies (aka Minime) Philosophy

Ch. 13 Sex and Friends 101

"dude, you did the deed already, here are your two choices

1. you dont say shit, shit gets wierd, relationship turns to shit and you never talk to her again.

2. you talk to her, date blah blah, IF you eventually break up, the relationship lasted as long as it could and either way it was gonna end, at least it lasted the longest w/ step 2

you got nothing to lose if you ask her out.

plus man, like old s13 said...shes A FREAK HOMEY!

seriosly though, dont you think you might regret not ever trying w/ her, who knows what this relationship could blossom to. i cant end this all mushy so SHES A FREAK MAN DO IT!

old_s13
12-31-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by RBBaby
Im 16. Im not looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with... fuck, a year seems like an AWEFULLY long time to be in a relationship, to me.

just a difference in the way people think at different ages, at different points in their lives I guess.

I'm ten years older then you.. but i was 16 just a few years back, interesting how that works. still... even at 16, i wouldnt tell a girl she's fat like that -- no tact my man, no tact.

RBBaby
12-31-2003, 10:43 AM
just a difference in the way people think at different ages, at different points in their lives I guess.

I'm ten years older then you.. but i was 16 just a few years back, interesting how that works. still... even at 16, i wouldnt tell a girl she's fat like that -- no tact my man, no tact.

yeah, its an age thing.

but Im not gonna be tactful with my friends. when Im talking to a friends Im 100% honest and real, absolutely NO BS. if you ask me a question, I'll answer. if you offer me something, I'll accept. but at the same time If I ask you a question, I want the honest truth, not a sugar coated "I dont want to hurt your feelings" response. and when I offer something, its not just to be nice, its because I really want you to have it. thats the way I am.

logo20
12-31-2003, 11:54 AM
yeah, its an age thing.
I don't think it's an age thing, that's the way I am too. You got to be honest, but that don't mean being rude.
and to the original post, just let her know what you want(be your girlfriend, stay friends), and go from there.

sykikchimp
12-31-2003, 12:29 PM
it's an age thing.. when your 16 all you want is to hit that ass. Even the goody two shoes guys just want that ass.

So, I say live it up while your young.. Bag the monkey for safety, but don't get attached to anything. HS DOESN"T MATTER FOR SHIT in the real world. So do what you want.

AKADriver
12-31-2003, 09:52 PM
I never understand why GUYS think being 30 and single is a bad thing. Personally, I want to live a bit and have some fun being single and hopefully successful, that way I have some time to do my thing before I settle down with a girl.

Guys have it good, its women who have all the stress about finding their match.

- Mike

I'm not in a rush to have kids and get all domestic... Just looking for security. One thing I learned from my recent breakup is that I can't put myself on hold while I'm with a girl. Gotta make some concessions, of course, but I can't stop being 100% me even while I'm giving half to someone else.

That and I don't really enjoy the state of being single itself. I'm not 16 anymore, meeting lots of random girls and hittin' it and quittin' it isn't my style.

Takumi
01-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by MorganS13

I've had that problem ever since my last break up around 3 1/2 years ago. My past experiences, I jumped into relationships only because 1) the girl liked me first 2) thought I had enough time to know her well enough. Like, I would be friends with some girl for 4-5 months. Then we get interested in each other and date. Then shit hits the fan and things get awkward. I dunno, I've only been in 2 serious relationships and only one of them, I've recently been able to become friends again.

Three years of being friends is a long time. I'd say give it a shot. I'm not gonna jump the gun and talk about marriage, but it's worth a try if she's that cool with you. If you're uncertain though, I think you two have some talking to do. You guys have been friends for 3 years, so it would be even weirder if you guys just couldn't talk honestly.

I didn't read this thread completely, but during that 3 year span, was she just a friend you hung out with from time to time or was it a friend that you saw and spoke to often?

Man, this sounds like an episode of Friends. Nonetheless, I wish you the best luck in this situation.

Hehe, I haven't posted anything important in almost 2 years besides one very small post I made a couple months ago. This forum's changed quite a bit since then.

RoNiN240sx
01-02-2004, 02:33 PM
yah whatever you do just don't go the friends w/benefits route, 9 times out of 10, that kind of relationship never works out. someone ends up getting hurt, and if she is a girl that would be down for friends w/benefits, she might not be a girl you'd want to stick with.

lhracer05
01-04-2004, 12:46 AM
Wow, now i know where to come when Loveline isn't on. = )
There are some nice Zilvia guys! Right on.