PDA

View Full Version : Fox Force 5 from Pulp Fiction and Deadly Viper Assassins from Kill Bill a coincidence

Heartwork
12-18-2003, 04:21 PM
while watching Pulp Fiction again last night, Mia's character caught my attention when she was retelling how the Fox Force 5 had a pilot t.v. show...
the FF5 consisted of 5 women, black, asian, 2 whites, and a french woman...
Deadly Viper Assassin had, Lucy Liu, Vivica A. Fox, Uma Thurman, that Hospital woman, and the French woman Julia Dreyfuss

Uma Thurman and Quentin had the ideas for Kill Bill during the shooting of Pulp Fiction back in '93...

so my theory is that the Fox Force 5 are the Deadly Viper Assassins for Kill Bill, which is a huge T.V. Pilot show :D

or then it can be just a coincidence :p

Dousan_PG
12-18-2003, 04:27 PM
my guess:
watch all tarantino movies and they mix together
reservoir dogs has references to characters in pulp fiction iirc, or vise versa
same goes for most his movies and ones he wrote are somehow linked

same way for kevin smith movies.

Heartwork
12-18-2003, 04:56 PM
yah true....this could make sense and fit though :D

there were rumors for the longest time that there was supposed to be a Vega Brothers movie, sort of a prequel to Reservoir Dogs

RoNiN240sx
12-18-2003, 05:43 PM
yah i've heard that rumor where kill bill would turn out to be jsut a huge pilot for the fox force five, BUT, Julia Dreyfuss wasn't in the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, she was just Lucy Lui's secretary/aide. The 5th member is Micheal Madsen's character, Budd i think his name is.

i have heard about that Vega Brothers movie, but both John Travolta and Micheal Madsen look waaay older then they did in their roles, maybe they'd have to get different actors?

Chernobyl
12-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by dousan36
same way for kevin smith movies.

"I was in love once." - Affleck's character in Dogma.. referring to Chasing Amy.

I love this kind of stuff. I'll have to watch Pulp Fiction again to see this connection, thanks for the tip.