PDA

View Full Version : MS 95 240sx se rb25det project over 20k invested

gmtech1978
11-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Well where do I begin??????????????? I believe I am the third owner of this car; I purchased it from a policeman in Key West Florida back about 6 years ago. It was bone stock and never touched. I had it shipped to Mississippi and drove it for a year. I then started a meticulous build process. A process that has been hindered by a divorce, a career change, and moving. I don’t expect to EVER get close to what I’ve put in this car but with the current status of the economy and my household needs I have got to give up the toys.
So that’s my history with the car! Now let’s discuss the car. It was originally a concord grey with grey leather 1995 se 240sx. I had the car disassembled and professionally stripped and painted to a 2007 350z blue color. During that time I had a 1998 kouki style body kit put on. ALL the parts are Nissan OEM parts NO knock-off parts. The only parts I have not gotten is the rear tail lights and the two little headlight brackets for the front. I have two brand new Nissan kouki glass front headlights with marker lights though! The paint honestly is a 7 of 10. The shop had ownership issues before they really got done with the car as it needs, in my opinion, 2 more coats of clear and buffing as it has only 2 coats now and has not been buffed. The paint is about 3 years old; however the car has not been on the road since painted. I honestly would also replace the stripping around the windshield and sunroof as they show their age.
The interior has been meticulously cared for and I had custom two tone black and grey seats with red stitching along with nismo logos on the headrests. These are custom, not some knock off slip overs. They were nearly 1200 installed!!!
Now for the goodies list, all NEW parts unless otherwise noted!!!!
• 1995 240sx with 98 oem body
• New Nissan front lip
• Navan rear wing
• BUILT RB25!!! CP PISTONS .40 OVER, EAGLE RODS, ACL RACE BEARINGS, APEXI HEAD GASKET, ARP HEAD STUDS, ROD BOLTS, MAIN STUDS,EXHAUST STUDS, ALL BALANCED AND BLUEPRINTED AT BROWN ENGINEERING. N1 OIL PUMP AND NEW PICK UP, POWER ENTERPRISES TIMING BELT WITH ALL NEW TENSIONERS AND ETC. ALL NEW NISSAN GASKETS, TOMEI VALVE SPRINGS, HEAD WAS COMPLETELY REBUILT AND NEW NISSAN SEALS INSTALLED,cometic exhaust and intake gaskets, HKS PON CAMS INSTALLED, DUAL ADJ TIMING GEARS, NEW GATES BLUE RACING BELTS FOR ACCESSORIES INSTALLED, NISMO TSTAT, MODIFIED OIL PAN FOR OIL RETURN FOR TURBO, OIL FILTER SANDWICH PLATE WITH KN OIL FILTER.( DOES A WAY WITH THE STOCK COOLER SET UP, CLEANS UP UNDER THE INTAKE PLUS SETS UP FOR LARGER OIL COOLER) I AM SURE I AM FORGETTING SOMETHING HERE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS!!!
• Godspeed intercooler with syko cold side piping and custom hot side piping
• Tial 50mm bov
• Hks gt2 waste gate installed on a 800 dollar custom downpipe
• Exotic speed top-mount manifold
• True GREDDY intake with 200 dollar professional powder coating in metallic grey
• Infiniti t body
• Custom power steering lines
• Custom Docs Blocks a/c fittings for a complete plug and play a/c set up
• Stock rb25 transmission with 45,000 estimated miles
• NISMO twin copper-mix racing clutch and flywheel, I previously put less than 2000 street miles on it
• Skyline slave cylinder
• 300zx brake set up front and rear
• Megan racing coil-overs, brand new
• Megan racing cat back exhaust
• Over 1000 dollars in custom powder coating to various engine parts, brackets, etc.
• Syko performance mounting kit on r33 sub-frame, great kit
• Syko performance converted wiring harness
• Brand new aem ems with wideband
• All aem sensors boost control, map, iac, etc….
• Aem injector driver
• Custom top feed 1600cc injectors
• Sx fuel pressure regulator
• All earls brand –an fittings and braided hoses
• Twin supra fuel pumps installed in the tank
• Turbonetics turbo t-29548 60-1 compressor wheel, f1 .62 turbine, .68 ar oil and water cooled
• Top of the line turbo blanket ( can’t remember the brand, but it was over 100 bucks)
• Isis shifter new installed
• Koyo radiator polished new
• New heavy duty built alternator with custom powder coat job
• Drive shaft shop steel drive shaft
• Okd plasma coils ( look these things up, they are a 1000 bucks)
• Ngk plugs
• Nitrous express chiller kit, bar is installed rest is new in package
• Alpine stereo and amp
• Aeromotive fuel filter
• Custom radiator hoses
• 160 dollar odyssey battery
• Mickey mouse style gauge pod for over steering column

SO WHATS THE CATCH? YOU ASK!!! WELL THE CAR IS NOT FINISHED!!! THAT’S IT!!!
With my new job keeping me on the road and no time to work on the car I need to sell it. It was in storage full time till 8 months ago and now it’s parked outside my garage that’s packed with furniture and stuff.

Here’s the best list I can give you that I KNOW needs done:
• Oil and coolant lines to the turbo
• Heater hoses installed
• Fuel return lines installed
• Tuning by a professional ( this will be the highest cost for the buyer)
• a/c lines installed
• suspension alignment
• minor wiring tuck for proper cosmetics
• install the wheels of your choice
• install bungs for 02 sensor and wideband sensor

These are the things that I know need done; you may want to further customize some things, although I went very in-depth in this build. Trust me I am not happy to let it go before finishing because locally the car has a lot of interest, but let’s face it rural Mississippi doesn’t quite have the highest income per capita and broke interest doesn’t help me. This car is built to the hilt and will make someone a lot of money or smiles.

Also included with the car is another rb25 block, head, cams, oil pan, valve covers, timing covers, etc. absolutely free

i would like to get upwards of ten grand but i am open to close and reasonable offers, as the car is currently at auction as well

email me at [email protected] for info, offers, or pics

gmtech1978
11-25-2011, 07:52 PM
well i knew the market was crap right now but i guess its really bad........ anyways this car is solid, let me say again SOLID there is no jerry rigging, home made crap like i have seen in 90 percent of swaps out there. there is very little left to do here with the car. as for shipping i have several methods of getting this car just about anywhere in the country.. SOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON? MAKE ME AN OFFER BECAUSE ITS GOTTA GO!!!!

ST(I)mpreza
11-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey man, I got your PM. How much do you want?

themda
11-26-2011, 05:12 AM
wow comes with a full extra rb25

gmtech1978
11-26-2011, 11:55 AM
pm'd you a price to think about..... and it does have a rb25 block, head,covers and some sensors that come free so the new buyer can build a stroker back up if he wants to like i was going to do

gmtech1978
11-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Well this will be my final bump. The cars auction ends Tuesday night if you got an offer or question get at me at the number previously listed. Thanks

gmtech1978
12-07-2011, 08:53 PM
car didnt sell and some brave souls were crazy enough to offer anywhere between 5500-7000 for the car. i dont mean to be rude but what the heck r people like that thinking.. soooooo that ticked me off enough i ordered all the hoses and fittings to atleast get her plumbed and cranking and idling. in the meantime if anyone is seriously interested in making a good offer or trade suggestion by all means let me know, but be fair and know your stuff. the parts are all listed and any idiot can see what kind of money is here in brand new never driven parts. thanks oh yeah i took my number off of here cause some little punk decided it would be smart to do a prank call late one night..... if only he had the jewels to do stuff in person...but thats totally off topic, just venting a lil lol

ZenkiCam
12-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Get it running and tuned and ill trade you my s13

vivaportugal9
12-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Get this thing tuned Nd running...and I'll buy it