PDA

View Full Version : Big Turbo KA??????

BrokenLynkz
11-23-2011, 11:42 PM
So i have a built ka motor wise i have bc valves and valve springs so once i get the stage 3 cams I was wondering if running the turbonetics hurricane 7268 turbo on the car will be safe. I am going to up grade the injectors too because i only have 550cc on there and getting a intake manifold upgrade.Now what i need to know is by doing these things will i get the proper flow of air in and out so i dont blow the motor. I run 22psi with the t3/t4 turbo i have now so will i have to operate at a lower psi too......:hide:

pstarkt87
11-24-2011, 03:13 AM
this should be what you need in this link

Google (http://www.google.com)

Walperstyle
11-24-2011, 06:24 AM
go to ka-t . org but don't ask the same question, use the search engine.

'blowing the motor' consists of many variables. The first thin you need to do is not overboost, the second, get a wideband o2 readout and proper stand alone ecu. Vipec, motec, haltec, aem etc. Because you can have all the hardware in the world, but you need the software to run it.

BrokenLynkz
11-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Yeah i am getting the aem and the cams first the turbo i am getting has a 72mm compresser with a 68mm turbine so i am gonna see whether its possible aem is coming tax time first cams then aem then turbo..cause all i hqve now is a neo :-(