PDA

View Full Version : thought this was kinda funny but true also

DRFT
12-18-2003, 12:16 AM
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/readers/acting/athletes/worst.html

read it its soo true!!!

krazy skwerel
12-18-2003, 12:53 AM
I loved Space Jam as a kid. Not really sure why, but I know I watched it way too many times.

S14TiNMAN
12-18-2003, 02:37 AM
space jam for the 11's. you feel?

S14TiNMAN
12-18-2003, 02:39 AM
-air jordan xi's not xiii xii ix v vii air max 95'- for the EBAYers! word. :coolugh:

Bliss
12-18-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by S14TiNMAN
-air jordan xi's not xiii xii ix v vii air max 95'- for the EBAYers! word. :coolugh:

what the fuck are you talking about? are you on a whoring spree tonight???

Phlip
12-18-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
what the fuck are you talking about? are you on a whoring spree tonight???
He's talking about shoes, each of the air jordan shoes has had a number applied to it as the "name" of the shoe, stated in roman numerals... The xi (11) were the ones he wore in space jam and the COLOR he wore in Space Jam are/were a VERY limited edition... The airmax sneaker, started in 89 (I still wear the max 89's I got a while back!) are "named" by their year, the most popular being the airmax 95's...

DRFT
12-18-2003, 09:15 AM
i had the retro space jam xibut sold them for profit:D but i shoulda kept them to get more $$$ cause they wortha lot more now:(

Phlip
12-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by DRFT
i had the retro space jam xibut sold them for profit:D but i shoulda kept them to get more $$$ cause they wortha lot more now:(
I didn't have the Space Jam, I couldn't fathom paying a 20.00 premium over the price of them on the minimum wage salary of a high school junior back then... Matter of fact, I have only owned one pair of jordans in my life and I got those for free as well... I have a cousin that sat the bench for 2 years at UNC-Chapel Hill, and you know the school has that contract with Nike... That contract allows provisioning for each player to get a NEW pair of shoes for every game, whether they take advantage or not... Now on the salary of a (then) high school SENIOR (about a quarter over minimum wage) it wasn't beneath me to accept a pair of shoes that were worn for about 2 hours of someone's lif, especially if they are a pair of air Jordans in a color that would NEVER be sold anywhere and free...