PDA

View Full Version : It's the most wonderful time of the year....

DRFT
12-17-2003, 12:14 AM
SO what are you guy's plans this holiday season? me? i plan on completeing my 5spd swap and save up for shocks. I plan on working more too, and try to find another job with all this free time. maybe hit the slopes with friends. NEver went snowboarding, so this mite be my first time;)

so what are your plans?

240_keyy
12-17-2003, 12:27 AM
hopefully go camping with Bbandit and some other friends and kill stuff. Then later in the holiday I get to fly somewhere to pick up an SC300 :)

crioten
12-17-2003, 12:30 AM
heh, im also doing a 5spd swap...also gonna detail the whole damn car, and try to get rid of some nasty hatch rust

No Motiv
12-17-2003, 11:42 AM
lets see....im doing nothing.....getting my S14 painted soon though. blue with black roof....!

hopefully go camping with Bbandit and some other friends and kill stuff. Then later in the holiday I get to fly somewhere to pick up an SC300

UHHGGGG I WANT ONE....:cry:

Got Sileighty?
12-17-2003, 07:30 PM
i might also go snowboarding for the first time this season, woohoo! actually i shouldve gone a couple times already but people keep flaking out.

yo DRFT, from what ive read, youre gonna be falling on your a$$ a whole lot so try to put some padding on your tailbone when u go. ALSO, when u fall over, u gotta punch the ice with fist to prevent wrist injuries (the most common newb injury). good luck to us this season huh? woohoo!

HiPSI
12-17-2003, 07:39 PM
i'll be working 65 hours a week as i have for the last few weeks:rolleyes:

but after the new year i'll have my revenge, i think i'm going to take all 28 days of vacation at one time:D

nocomedown
12-17-2003, 07:55 PM
going to the Capital One Bowl in Orlando to watch my Purdue Boilermakers destroy Georgia!

jess14
12-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Here is my list of to do's for my car over the holiday break:
- Oil change
- Wash inside/oustide of car
- Tune up
- Replace spark plugs and wires
- Install Amp
- Get belts fixed

I'm also going to be working alot to save up for either some Tein HA's or JIC FLT-A1's and maybe some other misc. parts.

Holiday break 2003 = Devotion to my car!

f2a4s0t
12-17-2003, 09:03 PM
I am going to Seatle to pick up my s14. Im stoked

ca18guy
12-17-2003, 09:15 PM
Sit in my room and stare at the TV :eek3:

jsr20det
12-17-2003, 10:46 PM
christmas parties, new years parties, and most important - spending time with friends & family of course!

but some of those out there fighting are in the cold desert spending the holiday with their M16s.

Warwick5s
12-18-2003, 12:39 PM
to do on my car over break:

bondo & spraypaint my hatch
fix a couple of other rust spots :bash:
install my new under radio cubby (today!)
get a new drivers seat or s14 seats
have an exhaust made
throw on all my new brake stuff (ss lines, new calipers & rotors, flush the fluids)
add some interior bling :D

Phlip
12-18-2003, 05:02 PM
The most wonderful time of the year now holds for me to complete a 50 hour work week (this week) followed by a 63 hour work week (next week) and completing with a 56 hour work week to finish the year... I have to replace my car coming the beginning of the year and MUST have the cash to do it effectively. Cash: the BEST bargaining tool.

mbmbmb23
12-18-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by nocomedown
going to the Capital One Bowl in Orlando to watch my Purdue Boilermakers destroy Georgia!

Cool....my brother graduates from PU in may. I went to IU. What did you major in??

-m

nocomedown
12-18-2003, 09:18 PM
well, i'm actually going to be going there as a Freshman next year, but i'll be majoring in some sort of business. not quite sure what exactly, yet, though.
been a boiler fan forever though. i have so many family members that are currently or have attended there already. its crazy.