PDA

View Full Version : Sandusky grand jury report

slamburger
11-10-2011, 02:25 PM
I searched and didnt see this, actually surprised someone didnt post this.

If it is a repost sorry.

I am disgusted with this. and cant believe it went on for so long. Discuss.

The indictment: What the grand jury alleges in Penn State sex abuse case involving Jerry Sandusky | Detroit Free Press | freep.com (http://www.freep.com/article/20111110/NEWS07/111100541/The-indictment-What-the-grand-jury-alleges-in-Penn-State-sex-abuse-case-involving-Jerry-Sandusky?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE)

whiterps13
11-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow thats fucked up. First off, if thats true, then that dude deserves far beyond what any US Court System could ever give him. He will die in prison and truly deserves every act of violence imaginable.

Second, every person that ignored the problem should be held 100% liable for every act performed after the initial reported incident. In my opinion, failing to do the right thing is just as bad as doing the wrong thing.

Those poor kids. Theres a special place in fucking hell for anyone that has to nerve to put their hands on a child in a sexual way. Yuck. It makes me sick.

slamburger
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
I agree with you and almost every one is being held responsible for not taking action, only the head coach isnt facing criminal charges although he did get fired.

slamburger
11-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Here is the rest where it talks about everyone else that got arrested. and Paterno getting fired.

Paterno fired: Penn State president also ousted over child sex scandal | Detroit Free Press | freep.com (http://www.freep.com/article/20111110/NEWS07/111100539/Paterno-fired-Penn-State-president-also-ousted-over-child-sex-scandal?odyssey=mod|nextstory)

fightinchunk
11-10-2011, 04:28 PM
i agree this is a horrific event. but I think that everyone here is guilty but the graduate assistant and joepa. the graduate assistant was a kid who witnessed this disgusting act. but keep in mind that both sandusky and joe pa were HUGE in the pennstate and college football community. the graduate assistant did what he needed to do. tell a higher up of what happened. but according to joe pa, he was approached in a manner by the grad asst that didn't signify the severity of the situation at the time. the graduate assistant used words like fondling and touched inappropriately for what was in actually a straight up anal rape.

I think there is still alot to be uncovered, as more victims are coming forward and new information comes to light.

almost went to penn state, I was a hard choice to choose georgia tech over psu. state college is one of the best places to raise children. the epicenter for what is good(both football and morally). joepa raised men, not football players. his motto, victory with honor is a standard I hold myself to as well in life,sports and the worldplace. what's happening in that town right now is just devastating... no other word for it really

dsastr_clan
11-10-2011, 05:26 PM
holy shittt!! my eyes started to tear after reading the article!!! WTF WTF

word sux
11-10-2011, 08:34 PM
i agree this is a horrific event. but I think that everyone here is guilty but the graduate assistant and joepa. the graduate assistant was a kid who witnessed this disgusting act. but keep in mind that both sandusky and joe pa were HUGE in the pennstate and college football community. the graduate assistant did what he needed to do. tell a higher up of what happened. but according to joe pa, he was approached in a manner by the grad asst that didn't signify the severity of the situation at the time. the graduate assistant used words like fondling and touched inappropriately for what was in actually a straight up anal rape.

I think there is still alot to be uncovered, as more victims are coming forward and new information comes to light.

almost went to penn state, I was a hard choice to choose georgia tech over psu. state college is one of the best places to raise children. the epicenter for what is good(both football and morally). joepa raised men, not football players. his motto, victory with honor is a standard I hold myself to as well in life,sports and the worldplace. what's happening in that town right now is just devastating... no other word for it really

so what your saying is "fondling" a young boy is cool?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

codyace
11-10-2011, 08:38 PM

I think he's saying (hopeing) that Paterno was simple not presented with the true (all of the) facts.

either way this is a damn shame. I think the person that infuriates me the most, is the mother who came out as saying that Sandusky told her that he molested her kid...why the fuck didn't see call the cops 10 yeras ago? This whole situation is so damn confusing/

ronmcdon
11-10-2011, 08:52 PM

think he was just stating what he understands to be the situation.
Being Joe thought that 'fondling' wasn't severe enough to notify the authorities.

poster didn't say he was actually cool with it.

what i disagree with is the grad student doing the 'right thing'.
he did not & was a coward, hope he gets in legal trouble too.
he did not intervene in the rape.
he did not notify the police & was more concerned with politics.
he is just as bad as the rapist & joe imo.
penn state is in no position to condone rape, that should be obvious enough.
A LOT of ppl need to go down.

willing to bet the cover-up goes a lot deeper than this.
apparently the president of the university a few others also got fired by the uiversity board.

fliprayzin240sx
11-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I think its bullshit that Paterno got fired over this. First off, Paterno reported it up. He reported it to the Vice VP and Atheletic Directors, who happen to be running the Penn State Police dept, so how the fuck do you say he didn't do anything about it? Sure, he could have followed thru more on it but remember, he was not a witness. Everything he knows is fucking "hear-say" that was told to him by another person. Second, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? No, I'm not defending the sick fuck Sandusky, but until the our legal system has ran its course, how the fuck do you fire Paterno already? Crucify the guy who has given over 62 yrs of his life to this school and be fired over the phone, don't even have a meeting with him or anything to hear his side of the story.

No, I'm not downplaying what happened, I just think this should have gone differently that it did in regards to Paterno. We're treating him differently when our own damn society has taken a blind eye to other shit that's happening to us. How many times we have news where somebody's dying/getting hurt and people just stood around while taking videos of it? How many of those folks got charged or had any repercussion for their lack of action?

slamburger
11-11-2011, 11:15 AM
The school is doing what they feel is best for the school. Getting rid of any and everyone even involved with what happened.

ronmcdon
11-11-2011, 11:21 AM
It's not that Joe (or that kid McQuery who was a witness) didn't do anything.
They didn't do enough.

They could have contacted authorities / press outside the campus PD who weren't as involved with school politics, but they did not.
This went on for 15 years (not one isolated incident, not that it would have been any less forgiveable).
Yet they all tolerated it indirectly either by covering up or not doing enough.
The VP and athletic director, who oversaw the campus PD were also fired by the board btw.
They are all accomplices to the crime and deserve far worse imo.

Will look forward to how this plays out legally.
Of course there's a chance they are innocent until proven otherwise.
It just seems highly unlikely with so much information to the contrary at this point.

This is totally disgusting on so many levels.

blingbling
11-11-2011, 06:21 PM
I think its bullshit that Paterno got fired over this. First off, Paterno reported it up. He reported it to the Vice VP and Atheletic Directors, who happen to be running the Penn State Police dept, so how the fuck do you say he didn't do anything about it? Sure, he could have followed thru more on it but remember, he was not a witness. Everything he knows is fucking "hear-say" that was told to him by another person. Second, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? No, I'm not defending the sick fuck Sandusky, but until the our legal system has ran its course, how the fuck do you fire Paterno already? Crucify the guy who has given over 62 yrs of his life to this school and be fired over the phone, don't even have a meeting with him or anything to hear his side of the story.

No, I'm not downplaying what happened, I just think this should have gone differently that it did in regards to Paterno. We're treating him differently when our own damn society has taken a blind eye to other shit that's happening to us. How many times we have news where somebody's dying/getting hurt and people just stood around while taking videos of it? How many of those folks got charged or had any repercussion for their lack of action?

You may not be downplaying what happened but thats exactly what they did, downplay what a sick fuck Sandusky is and for what benefit? Paterno would have recieved nothing but praise if he was man enough to stand up and not accept the schools dismissal of the charges and pursue it in a legal system that does not have a conflict of interest.
They simply tried to push this under the rug and Paterno, among others, sat by and watched it happen. As far as I'm concerned he can rot in hell with the rest of them and he deserved to be fired. That's the least Penn State could do after being exposed in such a large cover up. If you are going to sit here and try and defend Paterno,assuming you have somewhat of a decent moral compass, I'll just ask you two questions; What would you have done and
what if one of those children was yours?

brudacille
06-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Jerry Sandusky is GUILTY

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5275/7423516448_fbdf0bbf3a_b.jpg

EhrikETFG
06-22-2012, 09:49 PM
i still dont care kekekeke

AsleepAltima
06-23-2012, 07:00 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/556098_4192578742970_781591894_n.jpg

i dont think he did anything wrong.

exitspeed
06-24-2012, 10:02 AM
i still dont care kekekeke

You will when you have kids.

AsleepAltima
06-24-2012, 11:08 AM
i dunno, i have 3 kids and it doesnt bother me. it wasnt my kids that it happened to. do i feel bad for the victims? sure. but really, why else should i care?

sil80owner
06-24-2012, 03:27 PM
i dunno, i have 3 kids and it doesnt bother me. it wasnt my kids that it happened to. do i feel bad for the victims? sure. but really, why else should i care?

you are a shitty person. Really sad person overall. I feel bad for your kids. :-/

theronin
06-24-2012, 03:58 PM
"Sandusky kissed and fondled him, performed oral sex on him more than 20 times"

just sounds like a good host imo.

rofl kidding.

AsleepAltima
06-24-2012, 04:34 PM
you are a shitty person. Really sad person overall. I feel bad for your kids. :-/
dont feel bad for them - they have a better life than you probably do. this "shitty" person has a successful career, toys to play with and fights for your rights. i think im quite the opposite of a shitty person. im quite happy with my station in life, too. your life might need the questioning - not mine.

theronin
06-24-2012, 10:14 PM
yay e-peen measuring thread!

lemme get my popcorn.

brudacille
06-24-2012, 11:44 PM

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7137/7438124038_124db82157_z.jpg

sil80owner
06-25-2012, 01:59 AM
dont feel bad for them - they have a better life than you probably do. this "shitty" person has a successful career, toys to play with and fights for your rights. i think im quite the opposite of a shitty person. im quite happy with my station in life, too. your life might need the questioning - not mine.

Justify your own being as you will. Just stating it as I see. Especially if you cannot feel some sort of sympathy or compassion for the well being of kids no matter if they are yours or not. Please do not use the "i fight for your rights" statement. Thats just low. Im not going to argue who has a better life with someone through the internet. Your opinion about how we should not feel bad is not even what bothers me about you, its the fact that you come onto a thread about this horrible event and post basically hey look at me idgaf about these kids just to grab attention... you have problems kid grow up. To sum it all up :fawk: your opinion

Kuma
06-25-2012, 02:20 AM
I feel bad for these kids... But seriously, their parents never taught them the difference between good touch and bad touch? Sucked off that kid 20+ times and the kid never once said "wait a second! This isn't right!"

AsleepAltima
06-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Justify your own being as you will. Just stating it as I see. Especially if you cannot feel some sort of sympathy or compassion for the well being of kids no matter if they are yours or not. Please do not use the "i fight for your rights" statement. Thats just low. Im not going to argue who has a better life with someone through the internet. Your opinion about how we should not feel bad is not even what bothers me about you, its the fact that you come onto a thread about this horrible event and post basically hey look at me idgaf about these kids just to grab attention... you have problems kid grow up. To sum it all up :fawk: your opinion
lol, stfu. that is all. i have better things to do than to worry about some coach that cant keep his dick in his pants and feel sorry for those kids that, as it was said in the post above me - let it happen multiple times. like i said, do i feel bad for them - sure. its not something thats gonna keep me from sleeping at night though. i raised my kids just fine and i really dont care about anything else. you dont need to like my opinion and i dont need to care.

AsleepAltima
06-25-2012, 06:00 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7137/7438124038_124db82157_z.jpghow you get that from that - i have no clue. retarded.

word sux
06-25-2012, 06:20 PM
my fantasy football team name for next year has already been decided...

the tickle monsters!

AsleepAltima
06-25-2012, 06:22 PM
my fantasy football team name for next year has already been decided...

the tickle monsters!
lol, watch out! theyre gonna label you a pedo because youre not on the sandusky hate bandwagon...

word sux
06-25-2012, 06:46 PM
lol, watch out! theyre gonna label you a pedo because youre not on the sandusky hate bandwagon...

look back in the thread bro

I am the og of sandusky hate mongering

he is fucked now everyone knows who he is! when he went to prison all of the in mates serenaded him with "HEY TEACHER! LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!" over and over again for about an hour. For real it was in the local newspaper.

he will either get killed or perpetually raped and abused for the rest of his sad life... he will go to pa state prison and everyone will know who he is... the CO's will turn a blind eye if not encourage it... prison justice is a whole different deal... they will label him a a "diddler" and he will be killed.

AsleepAltima
06-25-2012, 06:53 PM
i think thats where im misunderstood - i hope he does get whats coming to him. he deserves it. im just not going to let it bother me. he did the crime, and it was a dirty one, now he can go and get whats coming to him - literally.

word sux
06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
i think thats where im misunderstood - i hope he does get whats coming to him. he deserves it. im just not going to let it bother me. he did the crime, and it was a dirty one, now he can go and get whats coming to him - literally.

honestly it would be more humane to put pedophiles to death...

most people don't understand what happens to them when they go to state prison...

My best friend is a CO... They make sure that everyone knows who the pedo's are...

AsleepAltima
06-25-2012, 07:14 PM
honestly it would be more humane to put pedophiles to death...

most people don't understand what happens to them when they go to state prison...

My best friend is a CO... They make sure that everyone knows who the pedo's are...
my brother spent 7 years in prison for burglary and i had a cousin that did 4 years for attempted murder. ive heard the stories and i know what happens. one of the counselors from my moms school got sentenced to 157 years for supposedly molesting some students. i see his letters and i know what he goes through too. prison is a justice system all on its own.

sil80owner
06-25-2012, 07:30 PM
lol, stfu. that is all. i have better things to do than to worry about some coach that cant keep his dick in his pants and feel sorry for those kids that, as it was said in the post above me - let it happen multiple times. like i said, do i feel bad for them - sure. its not something thats gonna keep me from sleeping at night though. i raised my kids just fine and i really dont care about anything else. you dont need to like my opinion and i dont need to care.

You say you have better things to do yet you come on here, take the time to troll a thread and then you take the extra effort to tell me you are not a shitty person by describing your lifestyle, your kids, and your duty as a servicemen. LOL. You are an example of a uneducated kid, who can't argue his own opinion. One second you say you don't care and wont feel sorry for kids, then your next sentence you say "do i feel bad for them - sure." Im starting to think you are just a lost cause;moreover, a complete waste of my time. At this point anything you say I will take as a joke because that is how you come off as, a joke. Reply if you want just know I won't. Oh and by the way i noticed your last post you seemed to jump on to the bandwagon as well right? :keke:

AsleepAltima
06-25-2012, 07:32 PM
blah blah blah blah
fixed for you because thats all i see when you post.

brudacille
06-25-2012, 11:09 PM
how you get that from that - i have no clue. retarded.

I just came across it and thought it was funny, lol.. no harm intended :). On another note, I have spent time in jail before and I can assure you that the inmates will handle him. He's not gonna survive long. There's nothing we hate more then pedophiles. Pedophiles and rapists are the lowest form of dirt. His face is all over the tv's on every block at every jail. The inmates know who he is. He's either going to take his own life, or the inmates will take it....

jdhariwal
06-25-2012, 11:22 PM
You say you have better things to do yet you come on here, take the time to troll a thread and then you take the extra effort to tell me you are not a shitty person by describing your lifestyle, your kids, and your duty as a servicemen. LOL. You are an example of a uneducated kid, who can't argue his own opinion. One second you say you don't care and wont feel sorry for kids, then your next sentence you say "do i feel bad for them - sure." Im starting to think you are just a lost cause;moreover, a complete waste of my time. At this point anything you say I will take as a joke because that is how you come off as, a joke. Reply if you want just know I won't. Oh and by the way i noticed your last post you seemed to jump on to the bandwagon as well right? :keke:

really dude,stfu. Our lives do not revolve around this case. shit like this happens all the time. Why the fuck would we stress about stuff that doesn't affect us in anyway? And in his first post, he did say he felt bad for the victims. State your opinion and move on. You seem to be very connected to this case, any personal experiences with getting fondled?

sil80owner
06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
really dude,stfu. Our lives do not revolve around this case. shit like this happens all the time. Why the fuck would we stress about stuff that doesn't affect us in anyway? And in his first post, he did say he felt bad for the victims. State your opinion and move on. You seem to be very connected to this case, any personal experiences with getting fondled?

...LOL move along bitch :cj:

AsleepAltima
06-27-2012, 06:45 AM
this. everything else is blah blah blah. lol

Phlip
07-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Not that this should come as a surprise to ANYONE, but...

Report finds Penn State president, Paterno concealed facts about Sandusky sex abuse - Open Channel (http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/12/12699159-report-finds-penn-state-president-paterno-concealed-facts-about-sandusky-sex-abuse?lite)

Phlip
07-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Wow, speaking of kicking someone while they’re WAY down…
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/penn-state-punishment-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-scandal-072312
Not only has State College removed the statue and all around it, the NCAA has stepped in and banned them from Bowl games for 4 years, taken 20 scholarships, fined the University $60million and vacated ALL of Joe Paterno’s 111 victories from 1998-2011 (that is THIRTEEN years, which puts him back to twelfth place on that all-time list that he hung around so long to get to the top of).

ineedone
07-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Wow, speaking of kicking someone while they’re WAY down…
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/penn-state-punishment-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-scandal-072312
Not only has State College removed the statue and all around it, the NCAA has stepped in and banned them from Bowl games for 4 years, taken 20 scholarships, fined the University $60million and vacated ALL of Joe Paterno’s 111 victories from 1998-2011 (that is THIRTEEN years, which puts him back to twelfth place on that all-time list that he hung around so long to get to the top of).

They kept his name on the library.