PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for a affordable vinyl plotter

trainkiller
11-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Like the title states, i am looking for a nice affordable vinyl plotter.

So if anyone could point me to the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

my budget is in between 300-500 Bucks.

Also i have been looking around on the internet for reviews etc on some. So please don't flame. I just wanted a second opinion from fellow Zilvians.

Thanks.

yokotas13
11-07-2011, 07:23 PM
ebay is the only place for that price
i got one when i was in japan, made my money back and then some. worked like a champ

SinGarage
11-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Been wondering about this too. I've been looking at UScutter but saw mixed reviews. All the ones that has great reviews are all in the $1000 or more for used.

trainkiller
11-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Been wondering about this too. I've been looking at UScutter but saw mixed reviews. All the ones that has great reviews are all in the $1000 or more for used.

Yeah i just looked at there actual website and they seem to have really good deals, also from other reviews they have great customer service also.

Prime
11-08-2011, 07:37 PM
For 300~500, ebay, or find a nice used Roland. Sometimes you can find a local shop either closing down or upgrading and snag something from them. Otherwise, auctions or classifieds. FWIW, unless you're doing huuuuuge amounts of work, you'll likely not need much more than a 24" wide unit.