PDA

View Full Version : Drifting in Arizona

infamousjessejames
11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Hey there my fellow drifters...I am currently located in Nor Cal but planning on moving back to Arizona where I grew up.

I am curious if there is any kind of sanctioned drift events or places to slide around the Tucson or Phoenix area.

Please fill me in if you have any info :)

az_240
11-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Try az240sx.org

We have drift events at Firebird in Chandler and at a track in Tucson.

suprapalo
11-06-2011, 08:29 PM
where in norcal? ever go to thunderhill or infineon?

infamousjessejames
11-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah I am in the Sacramento area...I was born and raised in Az...Im moving back this March. Yeah I have drifted at Thunderhill quite a few times not at infineon tho...least not yet lol

h2v7
11-12-2011, 08:47 PM
infineon the shit wish they used the whole track tho

RBX28DETT
11-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Az is pretty active in drifting you will like it.. at least one event a month.every one is pretty help full there , check out Suspicious Garage & Elevens Paint And Fiber there big in the drift scene. check out az240sx. I just moved away from there to central cali and mis AZ already..:2f2f:

infamousjessejames
11-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Az is pretty active in drifting you will like it.. at least one event a month.every one is pretty help full there , check out Suspicious Garage & Elevens Paint And Fiber there big in the drift scene. check out az240sx. I just moved away from there to central cali and mis AZ already..:2f2f:

thanks dude...yeah I'm getting pretty excited to go

sicboy0130
11-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Hey did you know Rich Spohr(RIP) who owned 350z motorsports? He had a guy working for him that drove a pink 240. I wanted to see if he's on this site so I could contact him. The guys that hung around and worked for Rich's shop were way cool and super friendly to outsiders. Sucks that Rich passed away (God bless em)... I was trying to meet up with that crew and possibly little Richie at a track event or something and tell em all thanks again for all the great work they did on my IS300 and thank little Richie for his help too. If you can help me out, thanks man.