PDA

View Full Version : Need help for finding honda engine

willcheung
12-13-2003, 12:53 AM
I need some help to find a 92-95 honda civic ex sohc vtec engine for my brother who drives a 95 civic Lx automatic. he reasonlly just blow the head gasket on the car, and need a new engine to replace it, but he no like spend much, therefore B series engine is out of the question, also he no like that POS lx 1.5 sohc non vtec. so ex 1.6 engine with vtec is the choice. If anyone here know some honda people who knows or selling the ex engine, ecu, and harness, please let me know, thanks alot. my brother is located in the bay area, CA
:bowdown:

brianglawson
12-13-2003, 04:18 AM
why doesnt he put a new headgasket on it?

camppain
12-13-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by brianglawson
why doesnt he put a new headgasket on it?

but he no like spend much, therefore B series engine is out of the question, also he no like that POS lx 1.5 sohc non vtec. so ex 1.6 engine with vtec is the choice.

try looking on honda forums man ;) superhonda.com or something or hondaperformance.com im sure anything honda.com is a forum,except for honda.com. :p

you'll get better replies and info on a honda forum than asking for oranges on an apple forum

G_Fish240
12-13-2003, 03:03 PM
oh man my friend should have keep his engine, he had a shop swap the sohc vtec in his hb and put a B16a2, he let them keep it though, i dont know why

willcheung
12-13-2003, 06:06 PM
G_Fish240: "oh man my friend should have keep his engine, he had a shop swap the sohc vtec in his hb and put a B16a2, he let them keep it though, i dont know why"

so what shop did you friend did his swap at? maybe i can find them and ask do they want to sell it to me.

Thank you for you guys' replying:bowdown: