PDA

View Full Version : Nismobound

flawlessflo3190
10-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Anybody ever had to deal with him? Paid for some hubs almost a week ago and never got a response was told they would be shipped out the next day.

Nismobound
11-01-2011, 02:27 AM
*ADMIN EDIT*

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/83802-important-regarding-format-reviews.html

Thanks RJF, that and another point I figured would be self-explanatory.

The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Reviewees bumping their review thread by replying to posts. Reviewees discussing particulars about a sale. And reviewees arguing the basis of a bad review.
So.. stop. DO_NOT post in any thread reviewing you or your business.

A poster should make a review based on the level of service he or she feels they recieved. If you are having a low review count, then your business is probably simply meeting the expectation of a business, and not exceeding it. A poster is not making the review to be thanked in public, or for you to highlight upcomming sales and let people know about the next shipment.

I've massively elaborated onto this post, and will LOCK any thread in which a reviewee has posted for this point on. If a second thread is made, and the reviewee's incompetance gets it locked too - I will DELETE both threads.
-Jeff

flawlessflo3190
11-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Finnally got this squared away, and got my tracking number. However other zilvians please beware of him. Heres my convo with him the other night regarding my tracking number:

Conversation with 7075836640
Older

7075836640 (8:49 PM):
Lol why wud I sell it for less. I have to refund that persons $
Me (8:51 PM):
Yea but if you already made an agreement on a price and were suppose to ship them a week ago. How is it fair to hold onto my money and not mail it out cause you want more money
Me (8:51 PM):
Thats really shady
7075836640 (8:55 PM):
Wtf r u saying. U dunno wut ur talking about. He bought it yestersday and sent me 60$ instead of 70$ which was shady for him. Ill sell it to u for 80$ if
7075836640 (8:55 PM):
u want it, cuz I have to refund his money. pls don't asume things
Me (8:58 PM):
Im the guy who brought it. I know what im talking about i sent you payment 1 week ago. And was told it would be shipped wednesday of last week. And i never got a tracking number. You agreeed to 60 so thats what i sent. If you want to get 80 for it thats cool. Just send me a full refund.
Me (8:59 PM):
Ive sent you numerous messages on zilvia and never got a response
7075836640 (9:02 PM):
Lol u did all this to get ur tracking number. U asked me once and I went to ship it today but didn't have my debit card. Bro u got issues, chill out u li
ve in richmond and that won't take more than 3days. I cudnt ship it last week so I went today and forgot my card. God impatient much, ppl have lives to a
ttend to...
Me (9:04 PM):
I dont live in richmond. And is that really an excuse?
Me (9:05 PM):
Ive been more than patcient

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from SprintĀ®.

lscustoms
02-15-2012, 10:01 PM
I personaly did buisness with this guy, GREAT dude, met me half way FROM 8 hours away to do a equal trade, i would buy trade buy, sell to him no problem, shit i would probably buy him a beer cause of how dope he is.... might of been a miss understanding but i know i was pleased with our transaction smooth no problems no low balling no asking for more money, came to a agreement and stuck to it...