PDA

View Full Version : corrupt police force in NY

BustedS13
10-29-2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/29/nyregion/officers-unleash-anger-at-ticket-fixing-arraignments-in-the-bronx.html?pagewanted=all%3Fsrc%3Dtp&smid=fb-share

basically, some cops went on trial for being crooked as fuck, and then a bunch of off duty cops and maybe Artie Lange showed up and protested. look at these dickheads.

http://i.imgur.com/UKitP.jpg

so how do the phrases on those signs justify being a corrupt pig who should be in jail instead of on the street ruining innocent citizens' lives? i really hope NYT didn't use this picture out of context, because then i'm the dickhead.

i know plenty of cops aren't complete pieces of shit, but this isn't acceptable. and no, i'm not going to post an equal amount of threads praising cops for picking kittens from trees and helping kids cross the street.

1jzjoey
10-29-2011, 02:04 PM
photoshop them in jumpsuits and they all look like convicts

codyace
10-29-2011, 02:14 PM
photoshop them in jumpsuits and they all look like convicts

wouldn't that be true of any crowd photo?

1jzjoey
10-29-2011, 02:41 PM
wouldn't that be true of any crowd photo?

haha, i guess so

benarovi
10-29-2011, 02:45 PM
dey doooook rrr jobbbbsssss!!!!!

ravinaziankid
10-29-2011, 03:06 PM
All these cops should be fired and never to work in law enforcement again. They're all there to support some cops who turned themselves in for fixing tickets and being corrupt.

If cops had half a brain or at least a quarter of a brain, they would not be supporting corrupt cops unless they are admitting they're corrupt themselves. Stupid cops are stupid.

Farzam
10-29-2011, 05:21 PM
If I were a cop i'd do the same damn thing. Go watching Training Day or Bad Lieutenant or something, grow some balls.

ravinaziankid
10-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah but instead of stealing from drug dealers and pocketing their cash, these asshole cops are giving out bullshit tickets just to meet their quotas from tax payers who already pay for their salaries.

I rather them rip off drug dealers or the mob like in those corrupt cop movies since they usually don't pay taxes and it would hit them where it hurts but these cops are too pussy to even do that.

JacobT
10-29-2011, 07:17 PM
MD's $14.2M suit alleges Windsor cops circled ranks in coverup (http://www.windsorstar.com/news/suit+alleges+Windsor+cops+circled+ranks+coverup/5613604/story.html)

Local cops here trying to cover up the mess one cop beating the shit out of a doctor saying the doctor punched him first. Videos don't lie though.

revcyanide
10-29-2011, 07:55 PM
there are good cops out there guys, my stepdad puts his life on the line every day, worked in child homicide and then kidnappings for a long time. They are not all bad and corrupt, so dont let the actions of horrible people speak volumes about a entire profession.

these cops deserve to be in jail, and this protest is stupid. However please please do not let bullshit like this make your attitude about all police officers negative.

Razi
10-29-2011, 08:32 PM
The unsealed indictments contained more than 1,600 criminal counts, the bulk of them misdemeanors having to do with making tickets disappear as favors for friends, relatives and others with clout. But they also outlined more serious crimes, related both to ticket-fixing (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/n/new_york_city_police_department/ticketfixing_scandal/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier) and drugs, grand larceny and unrelated corruption. Four of the officers were charged with helping a man get away with assault.
How does "Just following orders" justify that?

Farzam
10-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Yeah but instead of stealing from drug dealers and pocketing their cash, these asshole cops are giving out bullshit tickets just to meet their quotas from tax payers who already pay for their salaries.

I rather them rip off drug dealers or the mob like in those corrupt cop movies since they usually don't pay taxes and it would hit them where it hurts but these cops are too pussy to even do that.

Drug dealers are way cooler than you, bro...that's why cops were on their side

Watch the DEA seize an unbelievable car collection (http://jalopnik.com/5785896/watch-the-dea-seize-an-unbelievable-car-collection)

Look at that car collection...look at yours...

ravinaziankid
10-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Seriously, how old are you? Why are you comparing me to a drug dealer?

I hope drug dealers make enough to reward themselves for the high risk they take, plus they don't claim any of the earnings to the government so if they're really that dumb to buy all those cars without the recorded income they deserve to get busted.

Most smart drug dealers or people who make illegal money under the table would not buy a whole collection of cars that can't be justified unless they want to get investigated.

And I bet I live a better and longer life than the short lived life of those drug dealers. They either end up getting whacked or thrown in jail to get their ass raped.

06_footy
10-30-2011, 12:50 AM
there are good cops out there guys, my stepdad puts his life on the line every day, worked in child homicide and then kidnappings for a long time. They are not all bad and corrupt, so dont let the actions of horrible people speak volumes about a entire profession.

these cops deserve to be in jail, and this protest is stupid. However please please do not let bullshit like this make your attitude about all police officers negative.

Exactly just because a chosen few decide to be corrupt doesn't mean all of them are. They are human beings just like the rest of us. Same can be said for soldiers etc.

If you label all for the price of one's actions. It's :bs:

20 til 3
10-30-2011, 01:46 AM
Corruption is suppose to be excepted now days...wtf why don't more people stand up for human writes. Its retarded that they have the right to instill a fear of capital punishment, but they can do 10x worse things because thats how you catch bad guys

it sucks living in a police state

Farzam
10-30-2011, 01:58 AM
Seriously, how old are you? Why are you comparing me to a drug dealer?

I hope drug dealers make enough to reward themselves for the high risk they take, plus they don't claim any of the earnings to the government so if they're really that dumb to buy all those cars without the recorded income they deserve to get busted.

Most smart drug dealers or people who make illegal money under the table would not buy a whole collection of cars that can't be justified unless they want to get investigated.

And I bet I live a better and longer life than the short lived life of those drug dealers. They either end up getting whacked or thrown in jail to get their ass raped.

That drug dealer had $4mil in cars you saw. I'm sure he paid more on taxes buying that stuff than you will give the gov't in your lifetime. I won't even bother taking into consideration how much he paid on taxes for the likely multiple properties and other fancy things he/she spent their money on.

That drug dealer was probably a doctor or a pharmacy chain owner, so i'm pretty sure they were under the radar for a long time before they got caught. Greed sucks.

ameen
10-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Damn, following orders eh?

20 til 3
10-30-2011, 10:07 AM
looks like another one of them got caught

Second scandal in a week rocks New York cops - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/second-scandal-week-rocks-york-cops-031931031.html)

06_footy
10-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Someone is leaking out information.