PDA

View Full Version : works yamaguchi indianapolis is now open

jdm-drift
12-10-2003, 11:39 PM
hey everyone i just wanted to let everyone know that works yamaguchi is now open in indianapolis.
so if you are in the area you should deffenatly drop by and check out the new shop!
we now have 5 full tuning bays and a full show room of product.
we carry only the highest quality line of products from japan. ex: jic magic, aero grace,power enterprise,conrero, d-staqe, exedy, ikeya formula,recaro,bride, takamii,voltex, vertex , east bear. etc...
so if you are in the area we are the only shop to cater to the serious drifter in the midwest, we do shipping and mail order as well.
also if anyone is interested we have takamii seats on sale right now in 4 colors red, blue, black, yellow.
for 600 a set with rails.
check us out on the web at www.worksyamaguchi.com
thanx

adey
12-11-2003, 01:00 AM
Nice looking site, and it sounds like you guys have some good stuff! Is your page up yet? I haven't been able to get through most of the links.
What kind of Ikeya Formula products do you stock, or are these mainly only on a per-order basis? Someone needs to start importing their adjustable FLCAs... esp. for S13...
Don't they correct a little bit for the less-than-parallel seating of the Tension rod after severe lowering? ... those would be nice to have! :drool:

Dousan_PG
12-11-2003, 08:52 AM
wow, now that is a HOT site! great job!

Fastback180
12-11-2003, 01:05 PM
Exelent.

You'll have my business

thelinja
12-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Sweeeeet. I'll be dropping by sometime in two weeks to get some Redline for my new diff. Site is wayyyy better than the old one. I noticed you're not on Gasoline Alley anymore?

DuffMan
12-11-2003, 06:11 PM
As cool as your site looks, none of the links on the right are working for me.

How much for a S13 HPI FMIC?

nocomedown
12-11-2003, 08:03 PM
very nice site! nice to see that theres a shop in the Indy area (i'll be moving there next fall for school)

jdm-drift
12-12-2003, 10:19 PM
thanx for the support everyone! yeah i know about the website it should all almost be done this week, and yeah we had to move off gasoline alley bevause we needed a much larger space then they were willing to give us, but we are all the better for it im sure. hope to see you guys swing through even if its just to say hey and take a look .

Evil S14
12-15-2003, 02:17 AM
much props to Works Yamaguchi for helping me out with my tranny this sat, and thanks for the tranny itself eric, eventhough i miss my spec stage 3 and this exedy clutch is weaksauce:wtc: