PDA

View Full Version : Men's health question help ????

gtrmain
10-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Asking my fellow men for some advice I Am stressing over this and my doctor is out of town me and my girl friend have sex almost every day for a minimum of 35 to 45 minutes then i went to a doctor got some medicine prescribed to me for anxiety.. then the next day went to a ear nose and throat doctor i have to be on medicine to have a sinus disease under control before i have my nasal wall fixed i have to have surgery on..... now in bed I AM only lasting Maby 10 to 15 minutes and that is struggling some of my friends and girl friend told me it is more than likely the medicine throwing my body off its normal course is this true or what else is this ????? thanks for the help

please keep your smart a** comments to your self if you have any advice or help let me know i am loseing sleep over this and as a man that kills your self asteem

RiversideS13
10-26-2011, 12:11 AM
you should read up about the side effects of all medications and sometimes they would have interactions too.
and btw, i think there are some other better forums that you can ask about this issue.

randomxzero
10-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Dr. Drew can answer your questions... call loveline