PDA

View Full Version : China is at it again, another car accident involving a child

tricky_ab
10-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Haven't seen this around yet so sorry if it's been posted already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-accident.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052815/Xiong-Maoke-5-dies-latest-horrific-Chinese-traffic-accident.html)

A lorry driver ran over a five-year-old boy – and then reversed over him to make sure he was dead in an apparent attempt to avoid footing hospital bills for the child.

Police said Yong, a 35-year-old lorry driver from Luxian, argued with the boy’s family about the size of the damages for seven hours

They said his body was not removed immediately because angry villagers were demanding instant compensation from the driver.

There is a image with the truck still on top of the boy(the image of the boy is blurred) which I just don't feel comfortable posting. But anyways, this is another terrible tragedy and it came so soon after the one involving the 2 year old girl.

Super_OK_S13
10-25-2011, 10:12 AM
what the fuck is wrong with people!?

K_style
10-25-2011, 10:13 AM
This is worse than one before !

DJDANGER24
10-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Both incidents are ridiculous, I can't believe the nerve of some people. I would of had that fuckers head on a stick, had he done that to my son. Ridiculous shit that goes on in other countries.

enkei2k
10-25-2011, 10:22 AM
so...you people give hate to those in China, but what about all the countless hit and run's that are here in America? Sure, the guy reversed to make sure the kid died (fucked up on his part I agree), but at least they're willing to say 'OK, how much do I have to pay to help you guys recoup losses?'. Most Americans would NEVER do that unless they get caught by the cops. People here in America run over people all the time and never stop to look back.

simmode1
10-25-2011, 10:25 AM
People here in America run over people all the time and never stop to look back.
Make a thread about it so we can sit in judgement of them too. Zilvia is an equal opportunity finger pointing forum.

DJDANGER24
10-25-2011, 10:26 AM
so...you people give hate to those in China, but what about all the countless hit and run's that are here in America? Sure, the guy reversed to make sure the kid died (fucked up on his part I agree), but at least they're willing to say 'OK, how much do I have to pay to help you guys recoup losses?'. Most Americans would NEVER do that unless they get caught by the cops. People here in America run over people all the time and never stop to look back.

WHO CARES!!! This isnt about America, this is about a boy in China that got run over and purposely run over again to make sure he was dead. You wanna argue about hit and runs im America, go make a thread about it :mrmeph:

Daniel.
10-25-2011, 10:27 AM

One could argue that Americans still flee because our society hasn't degraded to the point where you can place monetary value on a human life.

How can someone even think to offer money for a poor child's life??:picardfp:

I'm sorry, but you really can't justify this one.

tricky_ab
10-25-2011, 11:09 AM
^^ Exactly

They guy made sure the child was dead so that he wouldn't have to pay for his medical bills (which would be a lot more then the "death payout").

People do crappy things everywhere, I get that, but you're reaching with that one...

exitspeed
10-25-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry, but you really can't justify this one.

Hahha, no shit.

HyperTek
10-25-2011, 12:22 PM

If there was documentation for all those hit and runs where there is video footage or even photos like these, and we too would be pissed, hell we are pissed about illegal imigration so we already have alot to be pissed about

Edgar
10-25-2011, 12:29 PM
I mean its kinda fucked up to think about any kid in general being hit and rand over and over and no one doing about it but yea we have our issues here in the US alone. Wherever in the World you are and you do some shit like this you should be drowned or burned alive. Little kids dont know any better, I dont even want to think of what I would do in a situation like this.

Z ya
10-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Terrible, but why the hell was he on that road?

FRpilot
10-25-2011, 12:34 PM
They guy made sure the child was dead so that he wouldn't have to pay for his medical bills (which would be a lot more then the "death payout").

it makes economic sense. similar to insurance companies deciding whether to pay you out and salvage your car (death payout in this case) or pay for repairs (medical bills)

the problem is that it seems like china doesn't impose any type of consequences for this action. in the U.S., you would get charged with manslaughter for what this guy did which would probably have made this guy reconsider killing this kid. in china, it seems, this is just considered an "accident" and there's no consequence for intentional murder so people rather kill the victim since it is the best alternative economically.

Daniel.
10-25-2011, 12:43 PM
it makes economic sense. similar to insurance companies deciding whether to pay you out and salvage your car (death payout in this case) or pay for repairs (medical bills)

the problem is that it seems like china doesn't impose any type of consequences for this action. in the U.S., you would get charged with manslaughter for what this guy did which would probably have made this guy reconsider killing this kid. in china, it seems, this is just considered an "accident" and there's no consequence for intentional murder so people rather kill the victim since it is the best alternative economically.

The sad part is that it's even necessary for the government to step in and enforce some semblance of justice. Has humanity really degenerated to that level in foreign countries where we can't can't even police our own morals?

murda-c
10-25-2011, 12:48 PM

The article says that the drivers who hit the other kid are about to be formally arrested.

HyperTek
10-25-2011, 02:21 PM
I think these drivers don't see the murder in it. First hit , stop to help , then i can see that being just an accident.. But the situation where they further decide to finish it off, or leave like in that other situation, than they should be charged with murder.. Does China do that?

ronmcdon
10-25-2011, 03:34 PM
These ppl in China truly are savages in the most gut wrenchingly disgusting way.

The rules are what's perpetuating this bs.
Run over a human being, and all you have to worry about is fines?!
Is there no prison sentence for the equivalent of manslaughter?
If you kill a person you get a lower fine than if you injure them?

Conversely, if you save a dying person you run the risk of get fines?

The whole system is just rewarding bad behavior & punishing good behavior.
You might as well award would-be murders a free brunch every-time they someone.
No wonder ppl there act in the messed up ways that they are.
What a despicable government.

If there's any country in the world that need a coup, it's China.
These ppl make Iran & North Korea appear level headed & civilized.

S14DB
10-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Daily Mail, LoL...

tricky_ab
10-26-2011, 11:49 AM
I think these drivers don't see the murder in it. First hit , stop to help , then i can see that being just an accident.. But the situation where they further decide to finish it off, or leave like in that other situation, than they should be charged with murder.. Does China do that?

There is a one-time fee for killing someone in china. If you pay for their medical bills you may be paying for the rest of your life.

A driver might have to pay $40,000-$50,000 for running over someone and killing them, but paying medical bills for a seriously injured person for months on end can easily and quickly outpace the price of death.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn....lling-someone/ (http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/14/china-the-economics-of-killing-someone/)

scuba_steve91
01-10-2012, 05:55 PM
hey look, china's at it again.

Video: What's Going On In The World? Man Brutally Stabbing Lady To Death In Broad Daylight In China! (No One Interferes.. RIP) (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh81t6tazbXtP9j05h)

driftsilvias13
01-10-2012, 05:57 PM
WOW hard to watch

chinabean
01-10-2012, 06:05 PM
smh. No one really posts about the kids in Thailand that get ran over multiple times and get ran over when the driver goes out to look at the kid as well huh?

If it has to do with China and perpetuating propaganda and making them look bad, let's put it on the news!

Would it make a difference if the title was changed to, "A driver in China" vs "China" as a whole.

then again now i don't really gaf lol, cheers for humans in 2012!

nathanong87
01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
ugh i'm chinese and i hate china.

90white240
01-11-2012, 11:47 PM
This is one of the most fucked up things I have ever read. I swear these people are worst than serial killers! I will never understand how someone can do that to a child......so fucked up! I hope they torture his ass!!!

ayuaddict
01-12-2012, 12:24 AM
This is one of the most fucked up things I have ever read. I swear these people are worst than serial killers! I will never understand how someone can do that to a child......so fucked up! I hope they torture his ass!!!

They are worse than serial killers because...

The loss of life in this case is due to negligence and stemming from an accident rather than killing for recreation?

Or perhaps because the chance of repetition is very low rather than (hence the tern serial killer) certain?

59bhp
01-12-2012, 02:32 AM
just fyi the daily mail (uk newspaper) are known for being about as factual as harry potter and exist just to envoke anger,

not saying that this is one of those times but something to keep in mind for the future.

FRpilot
01-12-2012, 07:49 PM
why does he keep stabbing and kicking her after she is obviously dead... the video is about 10 minutes long, he finished his rampage after about 4 mins, why does he stay near the corpse for 6 mins?

wonpoo
01-12-2012, 11:03 PM
^ maybe he loved her????

ST(I)mpreza
01-13-2012, 02:14 PM
remind me to never go to china what POS citizens

Walperstyle
01-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Make a thread about it so we can sit in judgement of them too. Zilvia is an equal opportunity finger pointing forum.

lol so true