PDA

View Full Version : Premium Membership Purchased / Account Status Unchanged

Eureka
10-23-2011, 12:48 AM
As the title states, I just paid for Premium Membership about an hour ago via PayPal. I purchased the one year subscription for $10.00 USD. I was told that after payment was sent that account statuses were changed instantly. Seeing as mine hasn't changed, I'm posting here hoping an admin will see this and hopefully make the necessary changes.

To reference, my receipt number is 0307-7908-2945-0945. If there are any questions regarding my payment, admins feel free to PM me. Thanks for your time in handling this issue, it's much appreciated.

Future240
10-23-2011, 11:27 AM
RJF handles the payments, send a PM to him.

Eureka
10-24-2011, 10:38 PM
RJF handles the payments, send a PM to him.

I have PM'ed both him and West and have had no responses nor has my status been updated. I would understand 24 hours or so but it has been almost 48 and still no word. I'm not complaining or very worried about it at all. Just wanting to hear from either admin to know my money was received and everything is in the right order.

The money was more of a donation then a purchase for the status change. I think $10.00 is a very reasonable price to pay for the forum that helped sell my car for over $8000.00. Just wanted to return the favor a bit, plus the extra signature space is a nice little bonus.

If one of the admins happens to take a glimpse at this, please shoot me a PM so we can get this all worked out.

Future240
10-24-2011, 10:45 PM
They will. With all the issues going on with the tech section they are a bit busy at the moment. Your patience is appreciated, it will be worked out.

Eureka
10-25-2011, 08:32 AM
They will. With all the issues going on with the tech section they are a bit busy at the moment. Your patience is appreciated, it will be worked out.

Thanks Future for the quick, informative responses. All just looks like I'll be a contestant on the Zilvia waiting game, lol.

Eureka
10-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Mods can go ahead and lock this bad boy up. As you can see the admins got to my request and upgraded my status. Much appreciation Zilvian staff.