PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Axle Rebuilders

SofaKingFast
10-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Hey Guys,

Lately i've been having a lot of axle problems, and sourcing J30 axles in a hurry has always been difficult. Its been impossible trying to find someone local who can rebuild them, until now. I called my local O'Reily's at the intersection of Valley and Garvey, and they were able to get my axle back to me fully rebuilt (I had a torn boot AND the threads were completely stripped) in less than 12 hours. Total cost was under $100.

I just wanted to share because its always been a struggle to find good axles, so hopefully this helps someone out.

Ryan

Poppadoc
10-20-2011, 09:42 PM
Is that a $100 per axle

dato
10-20-2011, 09:51 PM
why dont u get autozone lifetime

kevmeistah21
10-20-2011, 10:51 PM
why dont u get autozone lifetime
+1
what this guy said

SofaKingFast
10-21-2011, 01:26 PM
+1
what this guy said

Have you guys had personal experience with the Autozone axles? I've heard both good and bad stories. Also I tried to go to a local Autozone to get a J30 axle, and two locations told me they couldn't get it and I would have to go to the dealer? O'Reily's on the other hand I'm rebuilding the axle off the car so I know its history and that it will fit, and they got it back to me in less than a day which is extremely convenient if you have an event the next day.