PDA

View Full Version : San Diego: Stolen tranny, driveshaft, flywheel and clutch

handsomecs
10-20-2011, 01:36 PM
was working on my s13 at the shop, had to go look for bolts for about a week, came back and all four parts were missing. was so pissed I almost set the rest of the shop on fire. I'm looking for replacement parts if you got em

:sadwavey:.

EightySix200SX
10-29-2011, 11:20 PM
really sorry to hear that man...... dude i have a 5spd ka trans that my buddy just pulled cuz he blew up his ka and swapped an sr and i took all his old stuffs of his hands in i may be able to deliver it to you as im in l.a but i will be in escondido next weekend visiting a friend lmk bro email me @ [email protected] my names justin.

miravete
10-30-2011, 12:45 AM
is the shop yours? if it aint, doesnt the shop have insurance?

Karlitos
10-30-2011, 12:54 AM
That sucks man. I have a S14 trans(needs rebuild)/ flywheel (missing bolts) and an AutoZone clutch with less than 500 miles on it. They're all in South County SD, PM if interested.

And as stated above, def. get insurance called on the shop. Thet might have stolen multiple things so look around.

handsomecs
10-31-2011, 10:20 AM
thanks alot guys, I ended up getting everything from the guys at Sideways Performance. Look them up, all really cool guys.

the shop didnt have insurance, and they arnt responsible for stolen gear... also they had no security cams or anything so im screwed on that front.