PDA

View Full Version : Another 1 for china. Lil baby ran over video

HyperTek
10-17-2011, 03:04 AM
I will not post the link , you can search it on google, but it is the latest video on the net now.. A little kid hit and ran over by a van, and people walk /drive by and don't do anything.. Very sad..

I suppose that just the way it is out there... Everyone too busy doing their thing to stop and help .

edit: my title is wrong, makes it sound like this is against china.. and this probably should be in Loud Noise section, sorry guys

TheWolf
10-17-2011, 03:31 AM
I think what's worse is when searching for it I found 3 incidences where this happened in the past month and didn't know which one you were referring to.

ronmcdon
10-17-2011, 03:33 AM
here's the best article i could find.
i think similar things have happened in the US, although the victims weren't toddlers.

(possibly NSFW)
Chinese toddler run over twice after being left on street - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8830790/Chinese-toddler-run-over-twice-after-being-left-on-street.html)

HyperTek
10-17-2011, 04:43 AM
yeah thats it, thought that wasnt the whole video, you can find it on youtube, thought im sure they will pull them once they realize whats in it

warning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2DbzHz_m-I

WanganRunner
10-17-2011, 09:19 AM
WOW.

That's atrocious.

DrftSLowHomIe!!
10-17-2011, 09:47 AM
that's heartless man didn't think shit was so F'd up over there..............................

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 10:00 AM
the same shit happens in america every day

VNG704
10-17-2011, 10:06 AM
among other insane things. But before we get into another "lets worry about our own country before we worry about china" arguements, lets just agree that we all need help. Start with yourself and the people around you.

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 10:31 AM
i never said that lol. everyone is messed up, some worse than others. but its just funny that people are all amazed and shit, when if you go to like detroit, you see plenty of messed up stuff

whiterps13
10-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Im going to have to disagree on that one.

I cant think of any crowded market places in America where a fucking lifeless, run-over child would go ignored by so many citizens. Can you?

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 11:12 AM
i can most deff find an example if i really cared where a kid would get beat down in a busy market and noone would help.

or better yet, someone shot and noone help...
just as bad no?

tricky_ab
10-17-2011, 11:20 AM
What the hell?! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people? I'm losing faith in the human race...

slamburger
10-17-2011, 11:21 AM
i can most deff find an example if i really cared where a kid would get beat down in a busy market and noone would help.

or better yet, someone shot and noone help...
just as bad no?

a fight and a shooting are different then a kid getting ran over. a fight or shooting if you try to help you can be shot as well. there was nothing threatening in that market place for someone to help.

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 11:57 AM
not really different. humanity is the same everywhere. self preservation.
everyone has better things to do than help someone else.

slamburger
10-17-2011, 11:59 AM
I disagree to a certain extent. I think that exact situation in America, people would have helped in a heart beat. Not too long ago a bunch of people helped LIFT a fucking BMW off of a motorcyclist. In the case of a shooting or something people wouldnt help because of fear.

slydin240sx
10-17-2011, 12:18 PM
I disagree to a certain extent. I think that exact situation in America, people would have helped in a heart beat. Not too long ago a bunch of people helped LIFT a fucking BMW off of a motorcyclist. In the case of a shooting or something people wouldnt help because of fear.

I agree!

This video is truly disturbing. Sad that so many people just ignored the helpless child. How heartless! :(

badbob2121
10-17-2011, 12:20 PM
that made me sick to my stomach, being a father myself, i dont know what the hell is wrong with people... seriously

pathetic waste of life

!Zar!
10-17-2011, 12:28 PM
There are shitty people everywhere.

blingbling
10-17-2011, 12:29 PM

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Nice fucking attitude, I'd beg to differ and believe that the majority of people would actually do something in a situation like this even if it's just calling 911 to get her medical assistance. Don't sit here and act like everyone is piece of shit deep down, I can't name one person I associate with that wouldn't help someone in need.

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 01:05 PM

and you dont think that happens in china too?

Your thought process seems to skew to the negative only. America has its demons too. just as many of not more as the good parts

some of the shit ive heard being in the special forces realm of stuff happening in iraq and afghanistan is disgusting. torture of kids and shit

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 01:07 PM
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Nice fucking attitude, I'd beg to differ and believe that the majority of people would actually do something in a situation like this even if it's just calling 911 to get her medical assistance. Don't sit here and act like everyone is piece of shit deep down, I can't name one person I associate with that wouldn't help someone in need.

as would i. i stopped in the rain to help a dude change his flat tire a few days back. but what im saying, is the small percentage of the individuals that do awesome shit will never overshadow the many that are shitheads.

its a fact, more people would walk by than to help. its been proven in studies over and over again.

slydin240sx
10-17-2011, 01:13 PM

If you honestly think that, you got some fucked up issues! Seriously someone should kick your fucking ass. I surely hope you don't have any children. Cause if you were a father you would I HOPE think otherwise about what you just said.
That's what's wrong with society. Too many self centered people, not enough love for others. Love your neighbors as you love thyself.

slamburger
10-17-2011, 01:20 PM
and you dont think that happens in china too?

Your thought process seems to skew to the negative only. America has its demons too. just as many of not more as the good parts

some of the shit ive heard being in the special forces realm of stuff happening in iraq and afghanistan is disgusting. torture of kids and shit

I never said America is perfect, no country or person is. I was speaking of this particular incident. Where you made it seem like if that happened here to a child with no other threats no one would help, to which i disagreed.

HyperTek
10-17-2011, 01:24 PM
I think the value of life in the US is a little greater than Chinda in that aspect.. Someone would take notice and at least try to do something.

We remember Tre in Boyz N the hood jump to save that baby and stare down them gangsters. lol

remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=632CEpUoKc4

delado
10-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Fuck CHINA

Daniel.
10-17-2011, 01:29 PM
If you honestly think that, you got some fucked up issues! Seriously someone should kick your fucking ass. I surely hope you don't have any children. Cause if you were a father you would I HOPE think otherwise about what you just said.
That's what's wrong with society. Too many self centered people, not enough love for others. Love your neighbors as you love thyself.

You totally misread Grant's post. He was generalizing about human nature, he wasn't talking about himself.

Just read his last two posts.

slydin240sx
10-17-2011, 01:34 PM

You totally misread Grant's post. He was generalizing about human nature, he wasn't talking about himself.

No I didn't misread it, and I did read his last two posts.

!Zar!
10-17-2011, 01:40 PM
This video has nothing to do with race. There are heartless people everywhere.

If you don't believe me, read around on the motorcycle forums about hit & runs. It happens way too often.

People don't want to be involved, so they remove themselves from the situation.

Daniel.
10-17-2011, 01:49 PM

LOL!

You have serious reading comprehension issues then. Thanks for quoting exactly what I was talking about.

By "everyone" he was referring to humanity. Not to himself.
He even mentions anecdotally that he stopped to help a poor fellow with a flat tire very recently. If you actually read his post, you'd have seen that.

Nice try though.

slamburger
10-17-2011, 01:55 PM
This video has nothing to do with race. There are heartless people everywhere.

If you don't believe me, read around on the motorcycle forums about hit & runs. It happens way too often.

People don't want to be involved, so they remove themselves from the situation.
But me being a motorcyclist, i see that if you ride a motorcycle you seem to have a heart. Couple months ago went riding on a popular road in malibu and a guy went down. Everyone including me stopped to at LEAST see if he was ok.

slydin240sx
10-17-2011, 02:13 PM
LOL!

You have serious reading comprehension issues then. Thanks for quoting exactly what I was talking about.

By "everyone" he was referring to humanity. Not to himself.
He even mentions anecdotally that he stopped to help a poor fellow with a flat tire very recently. If you actually read his post, you'd have seen that.

Nice try though.

Yeah I read that! Doesn't mean I have to state that I did. Thanks for being a cock sucking ass clown though. :goyou:

driftsilvias13
10-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Fuck that was hard to watch...

Daniel.
10-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Yeah I read that! Doesn't mean I have to state that I did. Thanks for being a cock sucking ass clown though. :goyou:

But....

You DID say that you read his posts...

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10694333.jpg

If calling you out on mis-information is me being a cock sucking ass clown, so be it. :love:

revcyanide
10-17-2011, 02:36 PM
cock sucking ass clown

cock sucking ass clown

cock sucking ass clown

This is the single most horrible image i have ever imagined.

!Zar!
10-17-2011, 02:40 PM
So I should't have a raging boner right now?

revcyanide
10-17-2011, 02:41 PM
So I should't have a raging boner right now?
nah it's cool.

Keep doing you baby

Daniel.
10-17-2011, 02:44 PM
This thread has officially been derailed.

Have a healthy, intelligent discussion on whether society is depraved or just apathetic vs calling each other names and posting memes?

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10694693.jpg

revcyanide
10-17-2011, 02:46 PM

Have a healthy, intelligent discussion on whether society is depraved or just apathetic vs calling each other names and posting memes?

http://images.wikia.com/randomstuffstuff/images/2/20/Werwerwe.png

!Zar!
10-17-2011, 02:48 PM
As for the child, someone mentioned to me that it would be cheaper for the person that ran over the child to pay the family for the death, than it would be to pay for potential medical expenses.

It was also mentioned that anyone who became part of attempting to help the child could be sued by the parents for the child's death (even if it wasn't their fault).

Daniel.
10-17-2011, 02:51 PM
As for the child, someone mentioned to me that it would be cheaper for the person that ran over the child to pay the family for the death, than it would be to pay for potential medical expenses.

It was also mentioned that anyone who became part of attempting to help the child could be sued by the parents for the child's death (even if it wasn't their fault).

That actually sounds like something that would happen here.

For example, those home invaders/robbers who sue the homeowners for assault and win. :picardfp:

dOMEmE
10-17-2011, 02:51 PM

I THINK I BABY RAN OVER BY 10 CARS.....:cry:

Flexin
10-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Fuck that was hard to watch...

x2 all I could see was my little brother. How can those people pass by, look into that childs face, see it grasping for help, and act like they didnt even see it, it's like an everyday thing for them. makes me physically sick.

ronmcdon
10-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Well I think most of ppl in China probably are no less surprised.
It probably wouln't be such a popular vid if it didnt stir up so
much controversy.

We might not toddlers run over by sadistic/clueless bus drivers but we do have our fair share of Ed Geins.
Personally Id like to know where the hell the caretaker was?
Its just inexcusable & reckless to leave a small kid alone in the streets like that.

With the bystanders, my gues was that they were too scared to react properly.
You can tell it caught their attention & the fought to ignore the kid.

ronmcdon
10-17-2011, 03:24 PM
I THINK I BABY RAN OVER BY 10 CARS.....:cry:

Lol the question asked whats worse, not what you like.

HyperTek
10-17-2011, 03:34 PM
The problem is these people really didn't give a fuck about it. Even the woman walking by with her own child . Everyone too busy worried about work.

I witnessed a car on the freeway hit a truck bed liner that was sitting in the middle of the freeway a few months ago . he tried to turn last minute away from it and spun out/ car swung around and the rear end smash into the center divider. I stopped to call 911 for him. as well as a few motorist behind us to stop and check on him.

But then it does happen out here too, That bum in new york who saved a girl from being attacked, taking a stab wound himself and left to bleed on the sidewalk while people walked by , probably thinking he was just another wasted bum.

usdm180sx
10-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Michael Jackson - Heal The World - YouTube (http://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U)

Shocker240sx
10-17-2011, 05:54 PM
thats soooo wrong in so many ways... woww

blownmotor
10-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Amazingly the toddler survived but lost her legs.. WTF is wrong with people out there?

yokotas13
10-17-2011, 07:06 PM

exactly
ill bend over backwards for anyone. but not everyone would

FaLKoN240
10-17-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm surprised he lived.

They build em strong over there.

240o'clock
10-17-2011, 09:03 PM
I think towards the end of that youtube video the lady said the child survived....

RB180sxChris
10-17-2011, 09:12 PM
wow I couldn't watch the whole thing....so fucked up in so many ways...China's is fucked up in the head!

One_love_silvia
10-18-2011, 01:07 AM
What the hell?! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people? I'm losing faith in the human race...
wtf is taking you so damn long?
exactly

how about forwards? :ssex::naughty:

HeheSneaky
10-18-2011, 01:29 AM
Don't blame them, blame the communist.

g00se
10-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Just out of curiosity where were the child's parents? If I was only allowed to have ONE kid I would tie that mother f-er on a leash permanently attached to my ass or at least keep an eye on him..

Anyways, aren't we going into a new cold war with China? So one down and a billion left to go?

PRADOgy
10-18-2011, 02:37 AM
Dude, seriously. Just that situation I don't think would ever happen here in a market place in even the most uncivil town.

240KA
10-18-2011, 03:02 AM
man, aside from seeing the kid actually walk, that thing looks fake. but then again maybe i'm just not accustomed to seeing how a toddler body would react when being ran over.

slydin240sx
10-18-2011, 04:27 AM
exactly

post whore much?

I comprehend what you're putting down.

wonpoo
10-18-2011, 04:41 AM
^ you mad bro???

CHina or not everyone CALM THE FUCCK DOWN!

CHINA IS GREAT! I GET MY REPLICA STEERING WHEELS FROM THEM!

and get off your god damm computers and go hug your fuccking kids you god dam useless father figures who waste your life away fighting other people on the interwebs!

slydin240sx
10-18-2011, 04:44 AM
^ you mad bro???

CHina or not everyone CALM THE FUCCK DOWN!

CHINA IS GREAT! I GET MY REPLICA STEERING WHEELS FROM THEM!

and get off your god damm computers and go hug your fuccking kids you god dam useless father figures who waste your life away fighting other people on the interwebs!

Nah not mad. :facepalm:

wonpoo
10-18-2011, 06:34 AM
^ nice ninja edit...

you called him a bitch and other profane things you mad...

slydin240sx
10-18-2011, 06:43 AM
^ nice ninja edit...

you called him a bitch and other profane things you mad...

MAD AS ALL HELL! buahaha

tricky_ab
10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
I can't understand what the second driver was thinking. Even if you were going to ignore the problem, why wouldn't you reverse and find a different route? It's still heinous behaviour but it's nowhere near as callous as running an injured kid over. Surely he'd know that he would be implicated in the death if he ran her over too?

And a mini update...

After two and a half days of treatment, good news came Monday morning that Yue Yue has regained the ability to take weak breaths with the help of respirator. The rest of her condition, including blood pressure and heart beat, shows signs of stability. However, the child's life is still in danger and she hasn't recovered the ability to breathe upsupported, reported Guangzhou Daily.

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...t_13924846.htm (http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-10/18/content_13924846.htm)

Also...

"According to reports the van driver had just split up from his girlfriend and was talking on his mobile phone when he hit the girl.

"If she is dead, I may pay only about 20,000 yuan ($3,125). But if she is injured, it may cost me hundreds of thousands yuan," said the driver over the phone to the media, before he gave himself up to the police.

When she ran from shop to shop for the identity of the girl, the rag collector was told by a number of shopkeepers to mind her own business.

The case provoked much public anger. With many netizens condemning the cold-bloodiness of the passers-by and blaming their behavior on previous high-profile court cases."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/20...t_13909773.htm (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011-10/17/content_13909773.htm)

hOngsterr
10-18-2011, 01:37 PM
that helps them lower their population since its outta control lmao jk.

imotion s14
10-18-2011, 02:49 PM
They A-bombed the wrong country.

fckillerbee
10-18-2011, 03:54 PM
another reason why china doesn't give a fuck. Why are they still supplying the US? cause we give them money? i thought we owed them billions...lol. I'm sure they could print money just like us.

none the less....long hair no care.

scuba_steve91
10-18-2011, 03:56 PM

You are retarded.

Daniel.
10-18-2011, 04:25 PM

That is such an incredibly ignorant statement.

HeheSneaky
10-19-2011, 10:02 PM
there has been alot of occurrences in china, where people helping victims were being blamed of the crime and lost everything. Thats probably the reason why some people didn't want to stop and help the kid.

blownmotor
10-20-2011, 09:18 PM
The kid died. RIP. Hope the people that did die the same fate
Link http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-toddler-left-bloody-hit-run-dies-020238365.html

ronmcdon
10-20-2011, 11:59 PM
there has been alot of occurrences in china, where people helping victims were being blamed of the crime and lost everything. Thats probably the reason why some people didn't want to stop and help the kid.

There are also moments in life where compassion hopefully takes precedence over covering one's ass.
It's a shame this isn't more often the case.

Link http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-toddler-left-bloody-hit-run-dies-020238365.html

Very sad, but it would not have been easy to live a life after a debilitating accident like that imo.

w0nderbr3ad
10-21-2011, 12:21 AM
I knew that kid was a goner when that lady lifted her up and she just flopped over like taffy.

91drftr
10-21-2011, 01:06 AM
i saw this video and its pretty fucked up honestly in my opinion all those people who walked through there and didnt do shit r fuckin retards i dont care where they headed too or what they had to do, that shit would not happen here especially in a shoping area.

i can see something like people shooting each other then finally someone ends up shot at and no one doing shit about it but that is much different, you cant do much more than call police then wait untill the shooting ends and even then more than likely the shooters r grown ass people who should know better. they got what they were looking for...

this was a child i think anyone in there right mind would have atleast tried to call an ambulance or something how stupid can u be seriously!!! naturally helping would have been my reaction i dont care if i was gonna get sued and i dont think i would have thought of that at the moment anyways if i saw that child there.

I LUV MY S13
10-21-2011, 01:44 AM
Sadly, its the world we we live in.

ronmcdon
10-21-2011, 01:46 AM
imo it's more about cowardice and lack of common decency / basic morals.

genuine retards aside, ppl in life don't often get into trouble because of stupidity.
99.99999% of people have the intellect to know the right thing to do.
more often than not, it's lack of will whereas they're given to risky impulses or don't have the motivation to do the right thing.

OT - being acknowleged as an idiot / retard is very comfortable, unless you have a big ego.
nobody including yourself is going to hold you accountable for anything.
there are no high expectations nor much responsibility to live up to.

tricky_ab
10-21-2011, 11:23 AM

I was just about to post this...

Sucks to hear, and I hope they throw the book at those two. From what I've read, they've been catpured...

murda-c
10-21-2011, 11:29 AM
the "lil" in the title of this thread makes me chuckle, but then i get all serious when i read the rest.

feito
10-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah that's pretty much the world we live in today. These kind of humans, people cutting each other's head off in mexico (filmed too, videos on the web), the city i live in has one of the greatest animal overpopulation in the country (thanks to irresponsable owners) so dozens of inocent living beings have to be killed daily having done nothing wrong. Way worse things happen out there and there isnt really much we can do. Anybody remember thay photographer thay commited suicide after taking an award winning picture of a baby dieing in africa with vultures around him waiting? I say all of this shit goes back to human overpopulation.

chiboy002
10-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Has no one noticed that not only did the first guy run over the child, but he also stopped on top of her for about 5 seconds?