PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds employee defends himself (video)

Otto347
10-15-2011, 03:03 PM
9tFvPKHABgk

Bitches got what they deserved. Dude took it a little too far but hey I dont blame him....

Cliffs (dont quote me on this its just what ive read)
Women come up and pay for food with $50 bill.
Dude behind counter is trying to make sure its real.
Bitches think hes taking too long and start talking shit.
Bitch slaps him in the face, other one jumps counter.

Both get the shit beat out of them.

!Zar!
10-15-2011, 03:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_23caPlnLNlo/SrL_LLvuhYI/AAAAAAAAACY/zmeDVu5jWS0/S1600-R/bring-it-on-fight-to-the-finish-dvd.jpg

Otto347
10-15-2011, 03:15 PM
"The two women decided to keep it real......little did they know that he kept it realer!" :rofl:

w0nderbr3ad
10-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Can't say I didn't see it coming, but the extra wacks were unnecessary once they were down.

Brian
10-15-2011, 03:21 PM
What happened? They didn't get any winners with the monopoly pieces?

DS562
10-15-2011, 03:27 PM
bitches be crazy.

what the hell was he owning them with?

slydin240sx
10-15-2011, 03:34 PM
This is why you don't fuck with people who work in a ghetto ass Mcdonalds! buahahaha

Edwin562
10-15-2011, 03:35 PM
they deserved it...

theronin
10-15-2011, 03:51 PM
they hit him first. they got what they deserved. they came over the counter 2 of them, i prob woulda done the same thing too. then sued them afterwards.

wanna act like a man, then get beat like a man. Bitch

!Zar!
10-15-2011, 04:05 PM
The conflict arose when the ladies (if you want to call them that...) handed the cashier a $50. Once the cashier proceeds to check the bill I guess they got fussy.

Anywho, the cashier murdered a schoolmate at 19, so that's why he had no problem keeping it real.

HyperTek
10-15-2011, 04:31 PM
What sucks is this kid probably needs the job, busts his ass off there 9-5 works hard, and this 1 customer will pick a fight with him and fuck things up.. I hope he still has the job.

tricky_ab
10-15-2011, 04:39 PM
The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/...tan-mcdonalds/ (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/shock-video-savage-attack-at-manhattan-mcdonalds/)

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers (http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-cashier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers)

I can understand the charges, but when you watch the video its hard to be sympathetic for two people that tried to pick a fight with him and hopped the counter to chase him down. Looks like they were going to attack him and failed.

Why is it always at McDonald? There are too many videos of people going nuts in fast food places...All that video is missing is the Worldstarhiphop watermark...

ZenkiKid
10-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Let me get this out of the way first.

HAHAHAAHHAAHAH!!!

Ok.

Yeah. He went overboard with those extra 3-4 hits when they were on the ground already. Those 2 chicks thought that they were gonna get away with trying to punk that mcdonalds worker, and little did they know that "homie dont play that".

sw20g
10-15-2011, 04:45 PM
"The two women decided to keep it real......little did they know that he kept it realer!" :rofl:
fucking like button, man

Matej
10-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Third world.

CantSTOP
10-15-2011, 04:47 PM
STTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!! x80

T___T

Phlip
10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Cliffs (dont quote me on this its just what ive read)
Women come up and pay for food with $50 bill.
Dude behind counter is trying to make sure its real.
Bitches think hes taking too long and start talking shit.
Bitch slaps him in the face, other one jumps counter.

Both get the shit beat out of them.
According to TMZ (or was it HuffPost?) you are correct.

I agree that he was well within reason to put hands on BOTH these bidges, but I agree as well that he took it too far.
Yes, both of the girls were charged, but his actions and prior record will work against him.

allntrlundrgrnd
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Why do females always insist on yelling "Stop" during fights? Has that ever worked in the history of violence?

word sux
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM
you reap what you sow

they deserved all of it, maybe they will think twice about assaulting people

zspeedrft
10-15-2011, 04:51 PM
This made my day..ghetto ass females

innovation
I applaud the cashier. Yet Im saddened that he has to go back to jail / prison. Society is so over sensitive now. For example, I'm assuming 100 years ago, if you were to heckle someone (no matter what the gender) then proceed to assault said person Retaliation is to be expected. Yet now a days, you're expected to take the heckling and beating for fear of Legal retaliation. Its just all backwards... sigh

!Zar!
What sucks is this kid probably needs the job, busts his ass off there 9-5 works hard, and this 1 customer will pick a fight with him and fuck things up.. I hope he still has the job.

McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after being convicted of shooting and killing Oshan Litchmore, 17, a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19 years old. The two teens were outside Macy’s at the Galleria Mall in Westchester when they got into an argument. The fatal bullet passed through Litchmore and hit an 8-year-old passerby in the leg. McIntosh, who presently lives in the Bronx, was sentenced to 10 to 12 1/2 years in prison. He was paroled last March and has been working in the Village McDonald's since then, according to police sources. McIntosh is due back in court Oct. 18. Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-cashier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers#ixzz1atTG4scp

McIntosh has been charged with felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon, and the women with menacing, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.

Sources:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/2011/10/greenwich_villa_2.php

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-cashier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers

DS562
10-15-2011, 04:52 PM
According to TMZ (or was it HuffPost?) you are correct.

I agree that he was well within reason to put hands on BOTH these bidges, but I agree as well that he took it too far.
Yes, both of the girls were charged, but his actions and prior record will work against him.

always. he's screwed.

Cheesy Doriftos
10-15-2011, 04:53 PM
The extra hits are understandable imo. both "women" climbed over the counter so anything goes. they could have had switchblades or razors. if your opponent is on the ground, you keep them there. you take no chances in a situation like that.

sr20sean
10-15-2011, 04:54 PM
that blonde was fucking annoying.

jacobs13
10-15-2011, 04:55 PM
That guys a pussy for beating the shit out of two girls with a rod. I could understand hitting them and taking them down but you dont have to wack them 3 seperate times. Im not saying the girls didnt deserve but I didnt see them with a weapon.

!Zar!
10-15-2011, 04:55 PM
He should have slapped both of them...

WITH HIS DICK.

Cause you know, dikes hate dick.

HyperTek
10-15-2011, 05:08 PM
I guess the message is Regardless how wrong the woman is, if you hit her, you will always be on the wrong no matter what the situation . lol

Felipe
10-15-2011, 05:09 PM
that shit looked like a golf club hahahaha

http://fourforty4.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/callaway-big-bertha-golf-driver.jpg

SpaghettiOs
10-15-2011, 05:16 PM
ahaha they got what they deserved kinda. someone should have thrown a cheeseburger at that blonde chick though. annoying as f*** -_-

Cheesy Doriftos
10-15-2011, 05:17 PM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/192607-1/McDonalds_pipe_fight.gif

LOL

HyperTek
10-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Just an unavoidable collision/path in the situation.. those bitches probably would have done that to any of the other workers too, especially following him to the back when he tried to leave and end up defending himself when they went back there.

Felipe
10-15-2011, 05:21 PM
ahaha they got what they deserved kinda. someone should have thrown a cheeseburger at that blonde chick though. annoying as f*** -_-

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1424085_o.gif

HyperTek
10-15-2011, 05:27 PM
nvm repost

Arsenal240sx
10-15-2011, 05:32 PM

OMFG bro you had me rolling wit that shiz! XD

fatduece
10-15-2011, 05:42 PM
You guys are wrong. Those ghetto hoes deserved every hit. Hopefully the extra hits hurt, that way they wont try to pull this kind of crap again.

TougeLove
10-15-2011, 06:34 PM
that guy should have got a promotion!

word sux
10-15-2011, 06:40 PM
that guy should have got a promotion!

this^^^

if a girl attacks me I will gladly snuff her out. you wanna fight like a man then you get knocked out like a man. whatever happened to equal rights, guess that shit flies right out the window when shit dosnt go your way....

Felipe
10-15-2011, 07:01 PM
that shit get better each time i see it lmao

DJDANGER24
10-15-2011, 07:05 PM
/\ same here, I was waiting for him to jump over the counter and start beating that annoying bitch yelling stop.

"im going to yell louder and maybe he will hear me this time!"

WanganRunner
10-15-2011, 07:09 PM
He should have murdered and put them in the burgers.

http://warehouse.carlh.com/article_130/Soylent_Green.gif

XxHybridx
10-15-2011, 08:09 PM
haha there u go. thats what happens when people try to start crap.
they deserved it.
i do admit that he did take it a little far. He should have stopped after they went down.
shame he got fired.

OH. i also like how whoever is filming is still drinking from their soda lol. free show included with the burger. sounds like a damn deal.

DS562
10-15-2011, 08:21 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/1xe1xf/rod.jpg
you know....cause he beat them with an inanimate rod.

STL240SXDRIFT
10-15-2011, 08:35 PM
What happened to the fifty? Was it real?

BongateerZ32
10-15-2011, 08:42 PM
yea it does suck the guy is going back to prison, but its not like he doesnt know how to handle it. hes been there once already. its called thug life, dont try to understand it if youre not from there.

its easy to debate online using terms u learn in your sociology class, that a person can pull them self out of the ghetto with school etc etc blah blah blah; but thats all theoretical bs. your sociology professor aint from the bronx...

http://alexgroves.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/shit-just-got-real.jpg?w=300&h=228

btw this isnt aimed at anyone in particular... just sick of seeing faux intellectual debates in OT.

S14DB
10-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Once the person 3-points you can't keep hitting them.

That was a Big Mac sauce gun he was using. "metal rod"...

amdnivram
10-15-2011, 09:00 PM
I guess the message is Regardless how wrong the woman is, if you hit her, you will always be on the wrong no matter what the situation . lol

naw you just have to keep bitches like that in their place constantly until it never happens again.

RB180sxChris
10-15-2011, 09:08 PM

LMFAO ahahahahahahahaha

squigy
10-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Call the "Amber Lamps"
At least he served them with gloves on.

mkezzo16
10-15-2011, 10:28 PM
damn that sucks ...yea they did deserve it..but if you goat record you can't do shit like that..he shulda hit em with a 2 piece each n left it at that

dat411kid
10-15-2011, 10:33 PM
They got taught a valuable lesson...

zylvia213
10-15-2011, 10:58 PM
they deserve that beating.

MattRose
10-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.....

ShakotanGazelle
10-16-2011, 12:26 AM
hahhahahaha, is it just me or does he look like Tiger Woods swinging like that?

this shit is fucking great.
Someone give this guy a goddamn medal already!

Kaizen.
10-16-2011, 02:42 AM
I hate clowns too!

VNG704
10-16-2011, 05:31 AM
No, he didn't go too far. I'm sure the dumb itches would have tried more crap if he let them up. I've been around people like that and they don't give a fk. He knows, that's why he kept at it. Pure self defense. If a tiger came at you would you stop? And don't tell me you can't compare an animal to two dumb itches. The point is, they're stupid and they don't know when to stop.

apex
10-16-2011, 06:29 AM
damn this guy had a clear video bet it was a galaxy S phone

wangan_cruiser
10-16-2011, 11:26 AM
No, he didn't go too far. I'm sure the dumb itches would have tried more crap if he let them up. I've been around people like that and they don't give a fk. He knows, that's why he kept at it. Pure self defense. If a tiger came at you would you stop? And don't tell me you can't compare an animal to two dumb itches. The point is, they're stupid and they don't know when to stop.

this. its kill or be killed. i wouldnt think he went too far also. like vng704 said it is a pure self defense. what if they got knives? should i let someone just stab me? HELL NO. the guy is trying to make a living and these 2 bitches will just ruin it for him. that should be the other way around he should get cleared for just protecting himself. those other employees didnt do shit to stop them from getting inside the counter. that blonde is annoying as fuck too.i used to work in mickey d's and you see a lot of dumb people who tried to scam for food. working there is hardwork and decent job.

90white240
10-16-2011, 11:33 AM
I can't ever stand the stupid dumb ass who screams her fucking head off. All the time man lol

superbike81
10-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Is it wrong that I was *REALLY* hoping for him to jump the counter and take out that stupid blonde yelling "STOP!" too?

dtfdanyo
10-16-2011, 11:42 AM
i would have poured some grease on them. lol

delado
10-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Look, I agree. He had every right to slap a bitch in self defense. I applaud him. But we gotta understand that he IS a violent man. He lacks self-control, and a person like that loose amongst society can be dangerous. I mean, think about it; imagine you're driving your shitbox and cut him off and both of you meet at a red light? And he happens to have a tire iron with him? Yo azz done get beat y0.

andisan
10-16-2011, 11:58 AM
those two girls didnt know he was an ex-convict, did they :D.
I see a normal reaction from an ex-convict, protect your self in any way.
Now if he was a normal kid with a job, then i can see a whole different turnout in the situation.

Any pics of the 2 girls after the beating? and even an interview with them?

wangan_cruiser
10-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Look, I agree. He had every right to slap a bitch in self defense. I applaud him. But we gotta understand that he IS a violent man. He lacks self-control, and a person like that loose amongst society can be dangerous. I mean, think about it; imagine you're driving your shitbox and cut him off and both of you meet at a red light? And he happens to have a tire iron with him? Yo azz done get beat y0.

why would you cut someone for no apparent reason? the guy got slap/provoke and he already run to the back but those bitches tried to get the guy. im not a violent person but i would do what i need to do in order to protect myself.

if that bitch didnt slap him, i dont think shit is gonna go down like that.

amdnivram
10-16-2011, 12:15 PM
^ the same thing can be said about people who dont know when to stfu and constantly drive people to the brink of beating the shit out of them with their stupidity. Although yes a physically violent is dangerous, but rampant stupidity is far worse. Maybe its just me, but I cant stand people who over estimate their intelligence or feel like they can get away with just being an ass in every sense of the word.

T chop
10-16-2011, 12:24 PM
He should have slapped both of them...

WITH HIS DICK.

Cause you know, dikes hate dick.

I just went to like this post, but realized that options gone.

fliprayzin240sx
10-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Once the person 3-points you can't keep hitting them.

That was a Big Mac sauce gun he was using. "metal rod"...

I was thinking he used the rod to clean out the fryer drain when it gets clogged...

Either way, fuck them. They deserved it. Guy did what he had to do after getting provoked. This is the exact reason why I hate being back in the states. Law protects the fucking criminals more than the victim, the guy is still the victim here since he didnt provoke shit. He went overboard, yes, but he still didn't start shit. We all know how it is once you're so pissed off, everything just goes black and red.

simmode1
10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
So rediculous. Why are the girls only charged with 'menacing' when they attack/struck first?! Shouldn't they also have an assault charge?

I also don't understand the 'criminal possession of a weapon' charge... It wasn't a baseball bat he brought from home or something. It was just something he picked up off the kitchen counter to defend himself with... WTF man. What BS charges for this guy.

delado
10-16-2011, 12:43 PM
LOLOLOLOL Street Fighter theme!

McDonald's Incident + Guile's Theme - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPejMs9_LjI)

wonpoo
10-16-2011, 12:54 PM
totally think its messed up how they put the heavy charges on him for self defense and these HOES! only got a slap on the wrist/massive ass whooping.

superbike81
10-16-2011, 01:06 PM
So rediculous. Why are the girls only charged with 'menacing' when they attack/struck first?! Shouldn't they also have an assault charge?

I also don't understand the 'criminal possession of a weapon' charge... It wasn't a baseball bat he brought from home or something. It was just something he picked up off the kitchen counter to defend himself with... WTF man. What BS charges for this guy.

I think the fractured skull and potential brain damage will yield the desired effect more than a simple misdemeanor assault charge would. :coold:

wangan_cruiser
10-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I think the fractured skull and potential brain damage will yield the desired effect more than a simple misdemeanor assault charge would. :coold:

they've asked for it. its like you are asking to get bitten by the dog after you kick it.

FaLKoN240
10-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Does anyone remember what happened last time someone was a victim and didn't fight back against two raging hood rats?

Video: Whaaaaat!?! This Is Fxcked Up: Tranny Gets The Beats In McDonalds In Baltimore & Starts To Have A Seizure! (Jumped By 14-Year-Old Girl) (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiHb913Lf4TpU4q5m)

Beejis60
10-16-2011, 02:45 PM
when keepin it real goes wrong...

WU TANG

Otto347
10-16-2011, 04:06 PM
they've asked for it. its like you are asking to get bitten by the dog after you kick it.

lol at least they cant sue him and get anything. He really doesnt have anything to begin with.

allntrlundrgrnd
10-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Does anyone remember what happened last time someone was a victim and didn't fight back against two raging hood rats?

Video: Whaaaaat!?! This Is Fxcked Up: Tranny Gets The Beats In McDonalds In Baltimore & Starts To Have A Seizure! (Jumped By 14-Year-Old Girl) (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiHb913Lf4TpU4q5m)

I find this FAR more disturbing than the OP video.

I also can't decide who is the bigger pile of absolute dog shit, the hoodrats beating that person, or the dickhead filming it and doing nothing to stop it.

keistyle
10-16-2011, 06:05 PM
He might as well have hit that annoying ass pale woman.

Jtuned_andy
10-16-2011, 06:42 PM
im completely certain he would have stopped the ass whooping earlier if that loud white bitch quit screaming at him

ronmcdon
10-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Sources:
Greenwich Village McDonald's Employee Beats Two Unruly Customers With a Metal Rod - New York Restaurants and Dining - Fork in the Road (http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/2011/10/greenwich_villa_2.php)

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers - DNAinfo.com (http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-cashier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers)

Those two articles clearly have a very unprofessional bias with the way they're written.

I also don't understand how the dude could be charged with an unlawful possession of a deadly weapon, IF what he was using equipment at work.
(note that charged does NOT mean you're convicted, or found guilty of a given crime)
It just doesn't seem plausible to me, idk.
Maybe 'assault with a deadly weapon' charge (which is more severe than regular 'assault') would be make a lot more sense.

Not claiming to be a legal expert, but I think the 'self-defense' claim works as long as the retaliation appears to be reasonable.
Obviously ppl are going to interpret that differently.
Ppl probably aren't going favor the hoodrat assailants as much if they were men.
Just because they're women doesn't mean they can't be vicious and capable of harming anyone.

This is just another example of how outdated preconceptions of society (i.e. women must be physically feeble & not capable of hurting anyone) gets in the way of better judgement.

McDonald's should probably deserve getting sued for not providing adequate security.
How many times have we seen melees break in McD's, and the whole thing recorded on vids?
What exactly has McDonald's done to prevent this?

I find this FAR more disturbing than the OP video.

I also can't decide who is the bigger pile of absolute dog shit, the hoodrats beating that person, or the dickhead filming it and doing nothing to stop it.

Disturbing, yes, but it's entirely relevant.

DS562
10-16-2011, 07:42 PM
this. its kill or be killed. i wouldnt think he went too far also. like vng704 said it is a pure self defense. what if they got knives? should i let someone just stab me? HELL NO. the guy is trying to make a living and these 2 bitches will just ruin it for him. that should be the other way around he should get cleared for just protecting himself. those other employees didnt do shit to stop them from getting inside the counter. that blonde is annoying as fuck too.i used to work in mickey d's and you see a lot of dumb people who tried to scam for food. working there is hardwork and decent job.

sadly, thats not how the system works. using that logic, i could kill somebody for looking at me with the defense that he was plotting to stab me. i didnt see a weapon, but i still beat him down because i thought he might.
there is such a thing as excessive use of force, and the line is getting hazier all the time.

if you didnt see a knife, if they didnt make a reaching gesture, if there were witnesses that say they didnt see a weapon, your trial is going to be a difficult one. he also has a pretty serious prior.

im a huge advocate of self defense, but like everything else you do in this twisted country, its going to have consequences....or be a legal pain in the ass.

S-Nation S13
10-16-2011, 07:44 PM
im not for violence..but damn thats what people get thinking they can walk over people.. props to the employee .. i would of kept going .. and claimed self defense.

conrad_s13.5
10-17-2011, 09:23 AM
....just wow,...at this thread

and that 2nd video.........wtf at no one stepping in. I woulda knocked those bitches out....lol

!Zar!
10-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can not claim self defense until after someone has placed something tangible upon you in a malicious manner.

DS562
10-17-2011, 07:49 PM
are you speaking in general, or in this case in specific? because once somebody strikes you, be it a body part or weapon, you may strike back but it varies. basicly how it works is if somebody punches you in the face, its assault. once you hit back its a fight and both parties are held accountable.

If somebody advances on you with a length of rebar in a malicious manner, you may strike first because you genuinely feared for your life/safety.

LimeLite Racing
10-17-2011, 07:58 PM
LOLOLOLOL Street Fighter theme!

McDonald's Incident + Guile's Theme - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPejMs9_LjI)

LMFAO! That was the shit!!!!

95BoostedS14
10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
I say that's self defense, once that person stepped over the counter it was obvious there was going to be violence.

chuki.s13.coupe.
10-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Typical African-American females.

sidewaysil80
10-17-2011, 09:07 PM
lol at self defense. it's not self defense if you're standing over two people hitting them repeatedly with a weapon when you have ample time to flee and deescalate the situation. where they wrong and deserved it, yes. does he deserve to go back to jail for assault. of course. had he hit them once/twice and stopped IMMEDIATLEY after they became a non threat he'd probably be fine. butttttt that wasn't the case. seriously people. self defense doesn't mean once provoked you can escalate the situation to whatever you feel like because they "started it" LOL.

95BoostedS14
10-17-2011, 09:15 PM
lol at self defense. it's not self defense if you're standing over two people hitting them repeatedly with a weapon when you have ample time to flee and deescalate the situation. where they wrong and deserved it, yes. does he deserve to go back to jail for assault. of course. had he hit them once/twice and stopped IMMEDIATLEY after they became a non threat he'd probably be fine. butttttt that wasn't the case. seriously people. self defense doesn't mean once provoked you can escalate the situation to whatever you feel like because they "started it" LOL.
Lol I forgot to mention that. He needed to stop right after, that was way over the top.

kandyflip445
10-17-2011, 09:32 PM

They should both get assault and the one who struck him should get battery. He's fucked just because of his record. This kind of stuff pisses me off. This guy has been in prison and was just doing his job. Think of the kind of shit he's been through in prison. If you have someone jump the counter that has already attacked you of course you would snap.

Otto347
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Think of the kind of shit he's been through in prison. If you have someone jump the counter that has already attacked you of course you would snap.

^^^That...im sure he snapped into prison mode and found the first thing to defend himself with. Why give someone time to get to you, start swingin as soon as you can.

DS562
10-17-2011, 10:03 PM
that might explain it but it still doesnt justify his actions.

conrad_s13.5
10-18-2011, 09:07 AM
the trick was trying to get up,....lol
shoulda stayed down

DoobieS13
10-18-2011, 09:14 AM

hRFMu3zb5dA

theronin
10-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Wu tang!!!

ronmcdon
10-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Well the thing is you don't know what the hoodrats were doing after they were down.
They were behind the counter & could have been trying to get up and fight or pull a weapon.
Better safe than sorry.
Better them than you.
Even if he over-reacted, he probably did so out of fear & panic.
He hit them enough to guarantee they wouldn't be getting up to retaliate.
It could have been a lot worse.

I don't think there's any maliciousness going on here.
The hoodrats snapped & the dude panics.

Otto347
10-18-2011, 06:38 PM
And after I watched the video a few times he didnt have a pipe, it was more like a small tube cause you can see its bend after the first hit.

More like he whipped them with it?

sw20>>s14
10-18-2011, 06:38 PM
i like how in between barrages he pauses to look down and slightly nods his head as if to say, "yeah, you like that? you want some more, bitch?" and continues to rain blows.

that subtle queue alone tells me that this guy has innate rage issues (aside from his previous conviction) and should be kept off the streets. he would have been ok in my book if he stopped 2-3 strikes prior.

you can say whatever you want, but i think EVERYONE got what they deserved accordingly.

i'm also restraining a few comments lest i be conceived as a racist......

ronmcdon
10-18-2011, 10:45 PM
I hope McDonald's get sued.
If adequate security was in place, this wouldn't have escalated to the level it did.

240KA
10-18-2011, 11:17 PM
wtf side are you taking?

FunnyVictor86
10-19-2011, 12:02 AM
They're lucky cheeseburger eddie wasn't there...

n7gR0dj9X6o

ronmcdon
10-19-2011, 12:14 AM
wtf side are you taking?

if you're speaking to me, I take the side of the employee.
I don't support the company that fired him & the hoodrats who attacked him.

XxHybridx
12-04-2011, 01:55 PM
UPDATE guys, he was just let go yesterday. he's a free man.

Attorney Jamie Mendoza said the grand jury "voted to dismiss [the case] in the interest in justice."

now he's gonna sue the restaurant for not having enough security lol. soo dope.

he said OUTPLAYED!

more info:

McDonald's Beating Cook Rayon McIntosh 'Elated' to be Free - DNAinfo.com (http://www.dnainfo.com/20111203/greenwich-village-soho/mcdonalds-beating-cook-rayon-mcintosh-elated-be-free)

gunmetalr32
12-04-2011, 02:05 PM
good for him.. i hope he wins

sidewaysil80
12-04-2011, 02:10 PM
now he's gonna sue the restaurant for not having enough security lol. soo dope.

he's sooooooo lucky to walk and not face assault charges. i guess i'm not surprised a man of his caliber would try and "get rich quick" by suing McDonalds for something out of their control. tell me, what more security should they have?

XxHybridx
12-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Well they asked the owners to have security previously so im guessing its not the first time that has happened.. If the area of where the McDonalds is bad and its a common thing for people to get crazy on the employees I would hire security. Pay some security 10 bucks an hour to prevent people from getting their ass kicked sounds like a good deal to me.

fliprayzin240sx
12-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Security at McDonalds...the US is starting to feel more and more like Philippines. You go to a damn 7-11 and you got security like this...

http://static.flickr.com/41/84844691_f82ab656d2.jpg?v=0

ronmcdon
12-04-2011, 04:21 PM
The Mcdonald's close to my work always has a security guard on duty.
the dude even kicks ppl out for trying to steal soda from the soda machines.
It's def a small price to pay, esp in a bad area.

I think he should sue the owners of that particular McD's store.
If it were me, I would sue for sure.
Don't think it would make sense to sue McD's as a whole.

Also hope the hoodrats got charged for something at least,
those bitches def deserve prison time for assault imo.

XxHybridx
12-04-2011, 04:37 PM
The Mcdonald's close to my work always has a security guard on duty.
the dude even kicks ppl out for trying to steal soda from the soda machines.
It's def a small price to pay, esp in a bad area.

I think he should sue the owners of that particular McD's store.
If it were me, I would sue for sure.
Don't think it would make sense to sue McD's as a whole.

Also hope the hoodrats got charged for something at least,
those bitches def deserve prison time for assault imo.

yeah that's exactly what he's going to do. the owners of the restaurant.
and i THINK the chicks are still getting charged, if i read correctly on the article.

and people don't like it, but if times call for necessary actions such as having security at fast food places so be it..gotta do what you gotta do.

silverarrow27
12-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Glad he was released! You go dude and GET RICH!!!

allntrlundrgrnd
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
http://assets.dnainfo.com/generated/photo/2011/10/1318990499.jpg/image320x240.jpg

Konichiwa, bitches.

Otto347
12-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Good for that dude.