PDA

View Full Version : Venting

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 11:38 PM
OH MY GOD I have learned SO FUCKING MUCH about having parties tonight. I have a great house to have parties in, but tonight, my second REAL party, was a fucking disaster. it started out sooooo great and went downhill soooooooo fast. so heres me venting, and a story thats probably pretty funny to you, you sick fuckers.

Lets start out with pre party - my friend matt comes over, I plan on ordering a 30 of beast light, a 30 of miller light, cheap bottle of rum, and cheap bottle of gin. all I have are 10s and 100s, so I give matt a 100 and hope his boy houston doesnt try to rip me off.
also, my dad will be here. hes chill untill he smells weed, or sees alcohol. he was horseback riding for 6 hours today so he really doesnt want to leave his comfy chair.
most importantly, I dont have the balls to tell anyone bigger than me to "get out of my house".

now, party starts, 8pm, first people to show up are "maddy, randal, and rebecca". remember their names, they are important later. I like these girls, they're ok, even thought ones a bitch, one thinks shes THE SHIT and the other is just fucking annoying. they're all freshman but the bitch, shes a junior. Then my friends matt and jon show up. then, 5 other girls show up. then, I get a call from the girl I "took advantage of" last night asking me to come get her and 5 of her friends. so obviously I was NOT taking advantage of her since she wants ME to come get her... not anyone else, ME. yay. we're lookin good, there'll be lots of girls, and few guys.
so I get them, scare them a little (7 ppl in a bimmer 5 series) by going around this turn really tight and fast (dont worry, its a big parking lot) and then drive them the .2 mile to my house.

then after 15 minutes of everything being good, it starts getting better. more girls.

then it starts getting bad. "we're gonna leave if you dont get some hot guys here"

so I call some more dudes, they're allready on their way.

over then next 2 hours, till about 11, its going OK, regular party, rebecca is fucking being an idiot, spilling shit, maddy is acting like this is her house, and randal is being a bitch not talking to anyone. Kids are smoking weed in my room even though my dad is directly above us, and I am telling them to go outside and do it. ppl walk by my dad with beer, he gets mad, music gets too loud, he gets mad, he smells pot, he gets mad, blablabla, hes mad. oh, and apparently idiots are parking on both sides of the street, so a cop rolled through twice giving people tickets. sigh.

ok im gonna go clean up before my dad sees emty bottles, and then tell you guys the rest of the story. let me tell you now, its about to get REALLY REALLY BAD.

Brian
12-07-2003, 12:04 AM
let me be the first to tell you.
You are an idiot.

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by yeswepromise
You are an idiot.

let me be the first to say "I second that"

I learned so fucking much tonight, its not even funny.

boro240
12-07-2003, 12:26 AM
You are an idiot.
i hope youre not the first, lol.

hookedup240
12-07-2003, 12:37 AM
haha so the girl from the other thread wanted to come over...that's funny as hell.

ca18guy
12-07-2003, 01:04 AM
Not really a 'party' if there wasn't atleast one keg :bash:

popey
12-07-2003, 01:26 AM
you have story-telling qualities, ever think about writing a book about your life?

revat619
12-07-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by popey
you have story-telling qualities, ever think about writing a book about your life?

:werd:

As dumb as you are and some of the things you've done that you've told us about, i have to admit, you do tell stories quite well. :p hehe

Seriously though, i am interested to see what happens in the rest of the story.

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 09:26 AM
continuing.

So where were we? I'm outside talking to the cop, turns out its the same officer that arrested me the one time I was arrested before, so he tells me he's gonna keep coming back and to make sure the street doesnt get too clogged. so that means that theres gonna be a cop rolling up and down my street every half hour. bad thing.

so, let see..... next, I walked into my room and saw more kids smoking. god damnit at this point its getting old. wait just one second, they're smoking out of MY piece! the piece that was stolen from me a month ago! I let them finish, take my piece back, and go hide it in my storage area. After that, my friend matt left to go get alcohol, which I now realize is a bad thing considering how messed up people are.

then comes the worst part of the night, when I walk into my room (they attempted to lock the door) and see a bunch of girls from my school sitting around a little tin of coke! yay, there are people doing cocaine in my house! But they insist they are done for the night, so I just kick them out of my room.... people can trash the rest of the basement, its durable. god damnit theres cocaine in my house:mad:

so lets do a quick simple recap: party starts with too many girls, not enough guys, then a bunch of people start drinking and smoking weed in my room. people park like idiots, so a cop is driving up and down my street. my dad knows shit is going down, and there are annoying girls spilling soda on my floor. Im not having fun because there are too many sleezeballs and kids I dont know here. People keep changing the CD in the stereo so nobody is enjoying the fucking music.

oh, and there are 40 more people in my back yard.

so its about 11pm, and some people start leaving, thank god. unfortunately there are hot girls leaving, but they're lowerclassmen so its not surprising.

by 11:30 theres nobody in the basement, they're all upstairs in my kitchen, RAIDING MY FRIDGE, or in the back yard. then my friend matt shows back up, with the wrong beer for me, and not nearly enough change. but oh well, I'll yell at him later. without people in the basement I get my first bearing on how stupid people are. thank god I dont have carpet floors, let me just say that.

so Im trying to clean up the basement a little and make sure there isnt too much damage. but unfortunately there is. my ping pong table is broken, one side wont fold up! but it was one of my REALLY good friends that did it, so I cant yell at him. I crashed his car, he can go ahead and break my crappy ping pong table. incase you're wondering, he was trying to get me to teach him to "fishtail" (drift) in his car... he told me it was rwd and had no traction control. It was ACTUALLY fwd and had traction control, so as soon as I hit the first corner, we hit a tree at about 10 mph.

anyways, back to the party. Rebecca is now in the bathroom, and she's "nausious, but not going to puke". god DAMNIT I told this fucking girl that shes annoying when shes drunk so not to get that messed up at my house, and now she's gonna puke. fast forward 15 minutes and she's gotten over the nausia. good.

so now its 11:30 and time for people to start leaving because its now like 70% people I dont want there and 30% people I do want there. I'll conclude this story later, but I got ALOT of fucking cleaning to do :cry:

mrmephistopheles
12-07-2003, 10:46 AM
So, let me get this straight.

1. You're underage.
2. You drink, smoke weed and might have sex (your other moronic thread was as clear as mud.)
3. You organize fuctions to contribute to the delinquency of fellow minors, which they take advantage of by getting drunk, smoking weed, and doing coke.
4. your DAD is present for all of this

Please do me 2 small favors.
Kill your dad and then yourself.

Ok... so maybe that's a tad extreme.
Let's look at things from a law enforcement perspective.
1. nothing illegal about that.
2. misdemeanors and possible felony.
3. misdemeanor or felony, depending upon the events of the evening and what police find out.
4. he'd take the blame for #3.

In MY humble opinion, your father is stupid for allowing you to do the things you're doing, and he's stupid for letting such a party take place in his house. Also in my humble opinion, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

You're in HIGH SCHOOL.
You SHOULD be concentrating on your schoolwork, learning life lessons in responsibilty by holding a part time job, making a car payment (or some other loan), etc. You should be dating and maybe hitting a few bases along the way. 16 isn't the worst age for sex, but it's still not a responsible age.

Alcohol can be fun, but it can also be very harmful.
I didn't drink until I was 20, and by 21, I'd had my fill of it. I'll have a drink every now and then, but I have to be in the mood for it. this may all be in large part to my family being a bunch of alcoholics, but regardless, I'm now 24, and drinking has NEVER been a priority to me.

Weed/coke/all other drugs.. just like Mr. Mackey said: 'Drugs are bad, mmkay?'
Certainly pot is the lesser of evils in terms of drugs, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a narcotic and it does NOTHING beneficial to you (unless maybe you have glaucoma.. :rolleyes: )
Pot IS a gateway drug, and depending upon the person, they either turn away from the gate, pass through it or just sit on top of it.
A friend of mine did pot in high school and he offered it to me once, but i refused. I talked to him a few years after we graduated, and he said he didn't smoke pot anymore. A few other friends I've known that did pot have gone on to try coke, heroin, meth, etc. Still others I've known smoked pot, and still do. ... and not much else.
I've never done drugs.

You complain about the stupidity of people at your party, and how they messed stuff up, raided your fridge, etc etc.
YOU HAVE NO CAUSE TO COMPLAIN.
If you hadn't held that party and put yourself in that situation, you'd have nothing to complain about.

You need to do a little maturing, and exercise your 'common sense' muscle.
Realize that once you're 18 and sex is legal, it will be less taboo and maybe you'll have the maturity to be ready for it.
Realize that once you're 21, and drinking is legal, it will seem like less of a thrill and you can maybe be responsible about it.
As far as drugs are concerned, if you want to do them so badly, fly to Amsterdam, or somewhere else where they don't care about it.
As far as you holding the party, sure it might make you more popular, but is it worth the hassle and risk of legal trouble?

Now to my final point. I banned a user named zspturbo a while back because he was talking about his underage drinking (mainly bragging or complaining). I warned him that he wasn't allowed to talk about such things on here, because I didn't want Zilvia to be held liable should anything bad happen to him for his drinking, and legal recourse be taken against Zilvia.
That holds true for you to.

From here on, you are not permitted to post about any illegal activities you do. This rule is true for everyone. It's grey when talking about dragging or drifting or touge, etc, but that's because no investigation will be done on such activities. If someone is going to get in trouble for drifting, it's going to happen on-site, not because they posted about it in an internet forum.

Save for the last part, this has been my opinion, take it for what it . It's based on my personal experiences and how I've matured.
I won't be surprised if you take it personally and blow it off, but at least TRY to take it for what it is: a little bit of guidance from someone who has been there & done some of that.

Brian
12-07-2003, 11:00 AM
it takes a failry mature 16 year old to take advice from his elders. judging by all his posts, i dont think this will be the case. :(

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by mrmephistopheles
From here on, you are not permitted to post about any illegal activities you do.

what?!? thats not fair! I guess I'll just have to find somewhere else to vent about the next time I do heroin and rape an 11 year old in an alley in east saint louis.

Rennen
12-07-2003, 11:31 AM
No jackass, you don't seem to realize that this is a public forum. And since you named people by name it wouldn't take a genius to figure out who you are and use this as evidence.

And unfortunately it wouldn't be you who got in trouble, but your dad for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

and FYI again, there is a St Louis Police Officer that is a 240 enthusiast and frequents this board.

-Matt

ca18guy
12-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Good god, you guys can't be serious. It was just a little party that got out of his control, sure he's not a rhodes scholar but if it wasn't for people like him I would have had no where to party in high school :rofl:

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Rennen

and FYI again, there is a St Louis Police Officer that is a 240 enthusiast and frequents this board.

-Matt

"what up blood"

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by ca18guy
Good god, you guys can't be serious. It was just a little party that got out of his control, sure he's not a rhodes scholar but if it wasn't for people like him I would have had no where to party in high school :rofl:

32 on ACT's my sophomore year :-D

and yeah, if it wasnt for me, there would be alot of people with no where to party. I host and I'm THE party hotline on a friday night, 'cause im out there doin the damn thing at like 7pm. I AM whats up.

G.

STIwish
12-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Damn... some people need to relax, I've been there done that, but christ, what he is doing is nothing that no one else has at least tried, including (im sure) the majority of the very holier than thou 'adults' on this forum. Its part of growing up people, get over it.

Brian
12-07-2003, 02:03 PM
most people are trying to help him using their own very similar experiences.

Nissan240SX
12-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Well congrats you got a 32 on your ACT big whoop. Think about this as far as that goes every time you smoke a joint. You are killing more and more brain cells, which means that the 32 will decrease and intelligence decreases. FYI

Now on the lighter side of things. I understand you are going through the whole adolecent age of your life. And you seem to think you are the center of attention for everyone at your high school. Not sure if you are planning on going to college or not but when you get to college life changes again for you. Especially if you are going away to college like i did. It becomes another learning experiance and the last thing you need to do is to be doing drugs. Just like has been said Weed is a gateway drug to others. With you being around it all the time by the time you get to college a whole nother world will be opened to your eyes, and who knows where you will end up. I understand you are just trying to have fun, and I like others have had alcohol before we were 21, but I can almost bet that those that have and do, do not make it an every Friday night thing. There are other things so worry about.

And before you tell me I have no idea what I am talking about. I had two friends killed this year that were in college. Cause they went to a party, and had been doing Weed up until that night. And then the Gate opened. And by the time the night was over it didn't shut nicely, It was slammed shut. They are no longer in this world because of a decision they made. Why not talke the advice of those here and learn from OUR mistakes and those that have made mistakes around us.

Life is hard I know but some things are not worth killing yourself over. Think before you do. I know being 16 is young and that you are just wanting to have fun and do knew things. But come on man no one here wants to see someone that knows you post on here that you died, cause you wrecked your car, or that you had a drug overdose. Find another way to have fun.

Chris

sykikchimp
12-08-2003, 10:27 AM
Nissan240sx..
Weed is not that bad. It doesn't make you stupid. It reduces a bit of short term memory, but doesn't reduce your ability to think..

Weed does open a gate to other drugs. Just as OJ opens a gate to other juices. YOU still have to make a consious decision to try those drugs. As a freewilled human being, I can honestly say that weed can not MAKE me do anything, and therefore it is not weed's fault.. (poor guy.. everyone's always pickin' on him..lol )

You friends made consious decisions to do what they did. period. Quit blaming the drugs.

One of my big pet peeves in this world is people making inanimate objects into scapegoats for theirs and others actions. LIKE ITS THE GUNS FRIGGIN FAULT YOU SHOT SOMEONE?!?!?! wtf ever.

continue on.

btw - RBBaby - I've been there, done that. CYA, and all will be good and fun. the best advice I ever received about this stuff from a VERY smart man is summed up in one word:
"MODERATION"

aznpoopy
12-08-2003, 01:06 PM
lol... funny stories! what kind of car was the fwd? man u guys gotta be hella rich (or have rich parents) to be holding crazy parties and smashing up each others cars all the time... and ur dad must be the most relaxed, laid back dad ever... weed and alcohol floating around at a teeny bopper party and all he does is get mildly annoyed? LOL.

and yesh... drugs are bad. the only good thing is that they get REALLY old for most people REALLY fast. that shit went from 'how did i have fun w/o this' to 'this shit is stoopid' in about 4 months for me. i hope this shit will be the same for you, cuz i've seen plenty of ppl get hella fukked up and mess up their lives... get over it in high school and get your act together by college...

btw your life sounds like an episode off of a tv show on the WB... keep writing! i want to hear more :D

Startours7
12-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Why does everyone call weed a gateway drug? Is it because it is the easiest to get your hands on? Is it because it seems to be the least harmful so people try it first?
There is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't leed to harder drugs.
People are the problem. People are the gateway. I have allways been scared of hard drugs. Smoking has never made me want to try them. Smoking makes me want to try ben & Jerrys new ice cream. Now Ben & Jerrys, that the most addictive drug I know of.

sykikchimp
12-08-2003, 02:08 PM
IMO - the REAL "gateway drug" is Alcohol.

ZOLTAN
12-08-2003, 02:19 PM
Its part of growing up people
Yes, if you are a dumbass.
This kind of behavior is makes me sick.
It made me sick when I was his age, and it still does nine years later.
He and his "friends" are what is wrong with this world.

.Eddie.

Stee Flo
12-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ZOLTAN

Me as well. I agree with what Mr. Meph has said.

Originally posted by sykikchimp
As a freewilled human being, I can honestly say that weed can not MAKE me do anything, and therefore it is not weed's fault.. (poor guy.. everyone's always pickin' on him..lol )

You friends made consious decisions to do what they did. period. Quit blaming the drugs.

One of my big pet peeves in this world is people making inanimate objects into scapegoats for theirs and others actions. LIKE ITS THE GUNS FRIGGIN FAULT YOU SHOT SOMEONE?!?!?! wtf ever.
How can you say this? Weed can impair comprehension, memory, perception, judgment and decrease inhibitions. It can also cause confusion and disorientation. Your telling me that wont effect you? And yeah ive heard of those guns that can give all of those ill affects just like marijuana!:rolleyes: Bad comparison.

Startours7
12-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Whatever guy. You need to smoke a bowl.

RBBaby
12-08-2003, 03:20 PM
ok, well we're definately not super rich... well off, but not rich. the fwd car we crashed was a buick regal, and the only visible damage it did was a bent piece of chrome and a little ripple in the corner of the bumper. parents didnt notice at all.

also, my dad did not AT ALL condone what was going on.... the thing is, he didnt see any of it. he was upstairs, while the party was in the basement, and overflowed into kitchen and subsequently the back yard. he smelled the weed and got pissed, but I told him I kicked those kids out, so the rest of the smell was just lingering. he saw a couple kids with beer and hard alchy, but luckily they were college kids and he didnt get TOO mad about that. The excuse for all the drunk kids was that I told him that "people are probably just going to go to another party, get really messed up there, and then come here, because I told everyone no drinking in my house".

ok, end of the story.....

so where were we kiddos? ah yes, time to wrap up. I start walking around telling people to leave, but that doesnt work, so I just went and stood up and made an announcement - "allright people, my dads seen a little too much alcohol tonight, and smelled a little too much weed, so he told me the party is over!. But people didnt all leave, about half did. finally a kid named sam comes up to me.... remember that stolen piece I was talking about earlier? sam was the kid that stole it, and then brought it to a party I was at a week later, got caught by me, and the proceeded to say that he bought it from another kid. unfortunately hes bigger than me, so I couldnt call him on it.. the reason I know he's lying is because theres a saying at my school - "Never trust a _____(his last name)_____" because him and his bro are thieves. so he comes up to me and says "yo zach, where the fuck is my piece?" I said "you boy david gave it to me, he wanted to do the right thing, if you really bought it from todd u go get him and you two come settle it with me" "You just made a big fuckin mistake little man"... at this point, my friend JC has had enough. JC is pretty much an olympic level athlete, theres a 90% chance he'll be running the 800 in the next olympics. I have never seen him lose a single physical contest of any kind. from skateboarding to basketball to pushups to swimming, he can do anything, and he can do it better than you. anyways, he basically sticks his arm straight out in front of him (parallel to sams body) and moves it straight sideways, slamming sam into a wall, and he says "yo, you got a fuckin problem dog?" Sam then gets a tiny speck of intelligence and splits. but not before making one last trip to my room.

god damnit that mother fucker stole my 3 month old game boy advanced sp. that bastard. well i dont know it was him, but he was the only person with reason to steal it!

so almost everyone is gone now, except for 3 groups of people: The recent graduates (like 6 kids from class of 02), the other kids (5 kids I like, and maddy and rebecca), and the "couple". The couple I find in my room, making on my bed, with the girls bra about to come off. the girl is alexis, a girl I ALMOST hooked up with on halloween, but I was saved by my friends... shes super hot, but will has sucked 20+ dicks.... and she's 15. thats gross. And the guy is Joel, a kid who I HATE, because he is a HUGE IDIOT AND LOSER. He exaggerates everything, starts drama, and just generally acts like a disrespectful tool wherever he goes. its no big secret that nobody likes him.

I kick the couple out, straight up, the college kids can stay, but have to take maddy home. the "other kids" can stay too, but 2 of them have a curfew and the only other driver has to take rebecca. Crap.

everyone leaves, I go downstairs, collect all the open alcohol, proceed to get smashed and call my "girlfriend".... shes not really my girlfriend, but we flirt non stop and always talk late night... she just wont go out with me as long as Im still drinking and smoking, so we're never going to go out. we talked for an hour and a half, and she told me Im a butthole for getting drunk :rolleyes:.

end of story! good night!

Oh, and Mephistopelese or whoever told me not to post about any more illegal activities, I only did this to conclude the story, please dont smack me in the face with the banstick.

RBS14
12-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Startours7
Smoking has never made me want to try them. Smoking makes me want to try ben & Jerrys new ice cream. Now Ben & Jerrys, that the most addictive drug I know of.

funny shit.

I agree with sykikchimp 100% : alcahol is the gateway drug.

i've always laughed at the idiots who held the parties at their house and got thrashed......... so i am proud to tell you:

"you, my friend, are an idiot!!"

How stupid are you?.......... you always let someone else have the party.......... it's cheaper, more fun, no cleaning up to do...... need i go on?

RBBaby
12-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ZOLTAN

.Eddie.

heh. I dont think I need to do more than "point and laugh" here.

RBBaby
12-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by RBS14
funny shit.

I agree with sykikchimp 100% : alcahol is the gateway drug.

i've always laughed at the idiots who held the parties at their house and got thrashed......... so i am proud to tell you that:

"you, my friend, are an idiot!!"

How stupid are you?.......... you always let someone else have the party.......... it's cheaper, more fun, no cleaning up to do...... need i go on?

meh, Im going to continue throwing parties, Im just gonna do a couple things diffrently.
first off, Im gonna make sure that 2 people are always there, my friend mike, and my friend JC. these 2 guys together will take care of ALL problems we have with people needing to leave. and they'll be more than happy to whup some ass if it comes to it.
second, Im going to get some bigger welcome mats. there was just too much mud inside.
third, and most importantly, I will absolutely NOT provide chips and soda, because it all winds up on the floor. maybe a couple sodas in the fridge for people who ask, but not out for whoever want to take them.
fourth, Im not going to let there be ANY smoking inside, and Im gonna make it clear that it is that way. we might need to buy a bunch of lawn chairs, but there wont be any smoking inside

those four things and Im sure I'll have much better parties.

and if everyone thought like you, nobody would have anywhere to go to parties. I get MAD PROPS from people I barely know for my parties, and whenever I go out I get free shit out the wazoo from kids who realize im goin out of my way to give them a cool place to chill, and they appreciate. its like ludacris said in 2f2f "this is what you call mutual respect!" :D

RBS14
12-08-2003, 03:36 PM
^^^^^^

good luck on your future parties...........

who cares if people like you for throwing PhAt ParTIes DawG when they don't like YOU? don't kid yourself......... those people don't really like u............ they just want to use you for what you have.........

it's amazing to see what people will do to be popular

EDIT: page 2 ownage!!

Brian
12-08-2003, 03:44 PM
rbbaby - you are still an idiot.

can you imagine how fucked you and your family will be if one day at one of your tyte parties, somebody gets killed or dies from something. no more laughing from you. no more bragging. no more anything. you will be fucked.

haha. panda drift and pink godzira holdin' it down.

X-Iceman
12-08-2003, 03:49 PM
well RB... sucks that your party sucked ass. maybe you should learn how to throw a party... step 1, GET RIDE OF YOUR DAD!

ZOLTAN
12-08-2003, 04:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
You are a fucking child.
This thread (and your previous threads) proves it.

One day you might actually grow up and realize how big of a dumbshit you are.
Till then be careful, Darwin is after you.

.Eddie.

mbmbmb23
12-08-2003, 05:43 PM
I think the only way weed is a "gateway drug" is that it puts you in situations (parties, etc) with others who have access to harder drugs...and that increases the liklihood you will be offered the harder drugs. It's up to you to say no.

Kids these days (especially posers in HS) will do anything to be considered cool. It starts with cigarettes in Junior High, then weed/alcohol in early HS....then hard drugs by the end of HS.

As far as a "chemically depedency" and "gateway drug" is concerned, alcohol is FAR more dangerous. Alcohol is far more addictive than weed. Besides that, when you are drunk you are more likely to try harder drugs than when you are stoned.

Please know that I view being under the influience of ANY substance while driving totally unacceptable, weed, cocaine, alcohol, or whatever. If you are f*cked up, I don't want to be sharing a road with you.

RBBaby- Nothings wrong with being the life of the party, but you gotta be smarter than that. At the VERY LEAST have those college kids rent 2 connecting rooms at a cheesy motel/hotel or something. Find someone who has access to a cottage or lakehouse...then arrange it so people can sleep on the floor afterwards.

Keep in mind that when having parties, its not quantity but quality that matters. I'd rather have 15 great people over than 100 randoms who would steal from me and break my stuff. Granted in HS you want as many people over as possible...cause thats all the more people who will talk about the party and mention your name...because thats how HS is, the more notorious you are...the cooler you are. It's almost like that old saying "theres no such thing as bad press".

However:

Why not invite less people and keep the party more centralized so you can babysit everything? If your main intention is to have hot girls over, why not find out who a few guys are that those girls like and invite them over. They can be your bait in bringing the whole pack of girls over. Then spread the word that certain drugs ARENT allowed.

It's sad that in HS I could get weed alot easier than alchohol. Kinda backwards in my opinion, but....like I said...either can be dangerous if you arent careful (like if you drive or whatever...or act like a public nuisance).

Anyhow, be smarter and have fun. Be lucky that your dad is as cool as he is. Hell...to this day my mom still doesnt allow alcohol in her house....even a single beer for my stepdad.

-m

RBBaby
12-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by mbmbmb23
I think the only way weed is a "gateway drug" is that it puts you in situations (parties, etc) with others who have access to harder drugs...and that increases the liklihood you will be offered the harder drugs. It's up to you to say no.

Kids these days (especially posers in HS) will do anything to be considered cool. It starts with cigarettes in Junior High, then weed/alcohol in early HS....then hard drugs by the end of HS.

As far as a "chemically depedency" and "gateway drug" is concerned, alcohol is FAR more dangerous. Alcohol is far more addictive than weed. Besides that, when you are drunk you are more likely to try harder drugs than when you are stoned.

Please know that I view being under the influience of ANY substance while driving totally unacceptable, weed, cocaine, alcohol, or whatever. If you are f*cked up, I don't want to be sharing a road with you.

RBBaby- Nothings wrong with being the life of the party, but you gotta be smarter than that. At the VERY LEAST have those college kids rent 2 connecting rooms at a cheesy motel/hotel or something. Find someone who has access to a cottage or lakehouse...then arrange it so people can sleep on the floor afterwards.

Keep in mind that when having parties, its not quantity but quality that matters. I'd rather have 15 great people over than 100 randoms who would steal from me and break my stuff. Granted in HS you want as many people over as possible...cause thats all the more people who will talk about the party and mention your name...because thats how HS is, the more notorious you are...the cooler you are. It's almost like that old saying "theres no such thing as bad press".

However:

Why not invite less people and keep the party more centralized so you can babysit everything? If your main intention is to have hot girls over, why not find out who a few guys are that those girls like and invite them over. They can be your bait in bringing the whole pack of girls over. Then spread the word that certain drugs ARENT allowed.

It's sad that in HS I could get weed alot easier than alchohol. Kinda backwards in my opinion, but....like I said...either can be dangerous if you arent careful (like if you drive or whatever...or act like a public nuisance).

Anyhow, be smarter and have fun. Be lucky that your dad is as cool as he is. Hell...to this day my mom still doesnt allow alcohol in her house....even a single beer for my stepdad.

-m

this man knows his shit. hes smart. I like him. gimme ur AIM sn, alot of the stuff u said I had recently figured out on my own, but I have a feeling theres more worthwhile info in that head of yours :D

Brian
12-08-2003, 06:12 PM
i bet i am not a smart man because i dont agree with anything you have done.

X-Iceman
12-08-2003, 06:51 PM
bet i am not a smart man because i dont agree with anything you have done.

LOL. its not that your smart, but like you said, you dont agree with him. But the small parties... DUH!!! RB, you got a lot to learn about parties. Smaller parties are always easier. Plus you have college to have all dorm parties. :cool: Just play it safe and you will have a great time.

aznpoopy
12-08-2003, 08:26 PM
good reading :D

if u have more parties in the future i for one want to hear about them... i kno all the 20+ like me have a strong tendency to preach to teeny boppers but i think u're definitely learning as you go. reminds me of my crazy days back in college .... ah, when did i get so old :T just don't go nuts and remember this shit is cool until ur 18 and it doesn't mean crap anymore. remember to take care of ur future.

as for drugs... the reason drugs are bad is cuz most people can't control themselves sober..., let alone when they're high on something... our society has a total double standard on drugs... why is weed illegal while cigarettes and alcohol are not? it's total BS ... if anyone here wants to take the moral high road on this shit then they all should be illegal. alcohol kills more people every year then weed and extasy; i guarantee you. i for one am done with it all... no more smoking, dropping, bumping, drinking or anything...mostly straight edge now. i might drink at a bar and smoke a 'social cigarette' every month or two but thats about it.

however, i do have one piece of advice for u rb ... never EVER quote fnf or 2f2f for ANYTHING in ur life ever again; especially on a 240sx forum. :axe: such things can only lead to ruin :bow:

RBBaby
12-08-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by aznpoopy

however, i do have one piece of advice for u rb ... never EVER quote fnf or 2f2f for ANYTHING in ur life ever again; especially on a 240sx forum. :axe: such things can only lead to ruin :bow:

bullshit asshole, internet car guys love FnF :-D

can u spot the FnF quote there?

AutoDestruct
12-09-2003, 07:51 AM
I see your making progress my man. Your a fast learner on this shit, don't let it get to your head. What Mbmbmbm said is good and your idea for you little enforcment "goon squad" is heading in the right direction. Quality is better than quanity. Don't let Memph get you. Like he said he doesn't do or seems to have ever done drugs. I'm not saying you should either but this shit happens. Definitly get out of your house if you are going to do a broadband of invites. Don't you wish you could get them to sign some sort of disclaimer making them responsible for all their actions? I know I wish i could have.

I think personally that weed is a gateway drug but I know that it's not like that for everybody. It led me into infamy, misfortune, and addiction but those were also things that I played a influential part in becoming wrapped up in. Don't let the grip get you. Remember high school ends and Life begins and there are no real benefits to these kind of parties when your out there trying desperately to make a life and living for your self and Family/wife/girl. I know this seems far away but it comes up fast, especially when in the grip of the fast life.

You seem to be improving just in the short while I have been reading your posts. I know not everyone thinks that way of you, but I know what it's like to live your kind of life. . . at least somewhat.

Good luck, and stay away from the hard shit and keep it out of your house. Once you are connected with Narcotics use or trafficing you are marked for life. It will fuck up anything you have for yourself and your family.

I will be watching over you my friend, make the right decisions. Your life and the life of the people around you may depend on it:D auto.

P.s. If you want props go your age and up like 5 years and keep the younger set the hell out, except for choice people that add to the atmosphere. It cuts down on the risks, and makes procurrment of party essentials easier. Just don't let the assholes seep in and keep control(very essential). 50/50 boy girl ratio also makes the party more fun. If everyone has got somebody to talk to then they aren't out trying to smash things up and prove their the bigger man. Beauty calms the savage, druken, beast.:D

mrmephistopheles
12-09-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by RBBaby
bullshit asshole, internet car guys love FnF :-D

The name's Kevin. I've got a username too, but I can't pronounce it.

sykikchimp
12-09-2003, 08:46 AM
The only thing "physically" addictive I do/ have ever done is Alcohol, and I keep that to the bare minimum of the random social drink. No Crack, smack, coke, heroin, etc.. addiction's ruin your life, and remove your freewill.. A cop told me once that he has seen people addicted to crack who simply walked through a room where other people where smoking it. true or not, it surely sent home the point not to fuck with those kind of drugs. Not even to experiement.

If I am thinking about doing any type of drug, I get on the internet, and do some research (factual research.. not hearsay) about how addictive it is, and what side effects it could have. If it looks sketchy, I don't fuck with it. There are plenty of "Smart drugs" in this world that aren't really dangerous or addictive that offer unbelievable/undescribable mind expanding experiences.

How can you say this? Weed can impair comprehension, memory, perception, judgment and decrease inhibitions. It can also cause confusion and disorientation. Your telling me that wont effect you? And yeah ive heard of those guns that can give all of those ill affects just like marijuana! Bad comparison.

Weed does not affect perception, comprehension, or judgement in a way that would cause you to change your morals or ethics. If you choose to do other types of drugs while doing MJ, you would have done them without MJ.
It's not that bad of a comparison. Guns often do give people a feeling of euphoric power. And power is probably the most addictive drug in the world.

..fyi - I'm not saying it doesn't affect those things at all, b/c I don't think you should drive on mj. Mainly b/c of the lack of short term memory. Look left, look right.. DOH.. forgot what was left.. :coolugh: Look left again.. look right again.. you end up sitting at a stop sign for half an hour, and then drive 5-10mph under the speed limit cause everything feels much faster than it is. LOL.

Heartwork
12-09-2003, 12:44 PM
I find it funny that RBBaby takes the time during his "tYTe l33t" party to vent on a message forum...

some party that is:rolleyes:

No Motiv
12-09-2003, 01:01 PM
hahah good thread...

RBBaby
12-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by sykikchimp
[B

..fyi - I'm not saying it doesn't affect those things at all, b/c I don't think you should drive on mj. Mainly b/c of the lack of short term memory. Look left, look right.. DOH.. forgot what was left.. :coolugh: Look left again.. look right again.. you end up sitting at a stop sign for half an hour, and then drive 5-10mph under the speed limit cause everything feels much faster than it is. LOL. [/B]

rofl thats so fucking true! when I first started driving I thought I would be ok when stoned, but learned that was NOT the case, lol. One night my friend Jay was driving stoned (it was 4 blocks down a residential road at 2 am, dont gimme crap about it) and we sat at a stop sign for a good 10 minutes, because hed look each direcion a couple times, then I'd say something and after he responded he'd forget that he had allready looked, so hed look again, and hed start rolling then stop to look again, and repeat... it was hilarious. just thought I'd share :-D

and I didnt stop to vent during, I stopped after. I kicked everyone out at midnight.

AKADriver
12-09-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by mrmephistopheles
The name's Kevin. I've got a username too, but I can't pronounce it.

"mister muffy-fluffy-puff."

Originally posted by RBBaby (in response to ZOLTAN)

What's so funny? He seems happy with the life he's laid out for himself, and he makes a point (though more bluntly than I would have). Growing up is surely about learning from mistakes, but not everyone's mistakes revolve around drugs and parties. Some of us just skipped over that. I'm sure you're having fun - I personally never cared for that scene and don't regret never being a part of it.

RBBaby
12-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by AKADriver

What's so funny? He seems happy with the life he's laid out for himself, and he makes a point (though more bluntly than I would have). Growing up is surely about learning from mistakes, but not everyone's mistakes revolve around drugs and parties. Some of us just skipped over that. I'm sure you're having fun - I personally never cared for that scene and don't regret never being a part of it.

its funny because he sounds EXACTLY like the kids who sit alone at lunch.

aznpoopy
12-09-2003, 05:22 PM
lol... lunch room popularity ... -_-"

keep learning kid; you gots a long ways to go. at 23 i have to say some of the kids who sat alone at lunch were the ones who were the most confident, mature, self assured and knew exactly what they wanted. of course, there were also other kids that were just social outcasts... but u should be nice to some of those ppl... some will be making 100k a year at 25... O_O

careful where u step; alot of the 'cool' kids i knew in HS are flipping burgers at mcdonalds cuz they partied and puked their HS and college away.

RBBaby
12-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by aznpoopy
lol... lunch room popularity ... -_-"

keep learning kid; you gots a long ways to go. at 23 i have to say some of the kids who sat alone at lunch were the ones who were the most confident, mature, self assured and knew exactly what they wanted. of course, there were also other kids that were just social outcasts... but u should be nice to some of those ppl... some will be making 100k a year at 25... O_O

careful where u step; alot of the 'cool' kids i knew in HS are flipping burgers at mcdonalds cuz they partied and puked their HS and college away.

it was an example, jeez. we allready know some dorks make millions of dollars when they're adults. but its not that great of an indication, because alot of them also go on to live with their parents for 30 years, and some popular kids go on to be millionaires too. lol. it depends person to person, u cvant judge someones future by their popularity in hs

crioten
12-09-2003, 08:47 PM
zach, i know you in real life, and i know that you are just venting all this shit out...but its time to stop lol....i mean, when you go on about some of this shit, its kinda like i dont really know you, ya know?

now really, sometimes when i go off on tangents and just spill my guts, it feels good, but its also dangerous too. just think. you get so caught up in the moment, you dont stop and think what you are saying, you actually start to believe what you are saying, leading yourself on. ending up saying shit you would have never said before, you are your biggest enemy

dude, when i come back in town, ill throw a party for ya, and yes, i know how to throw a party...just remember who your friends are...bring your little toy that you found, if you still have it :)

but anyway, wtf are you worrying about all this shit for? youre 16...you dont need to worry about ANYTHING!!! just drive your new 240 lol and enjoy, thats what i did when i was 16.....mmmm 240 love....oh wait....*ermmm*

come over sometime, and bring your 240...i want to check it out, and you can give me hand swapping out my tranny, if you can some time when ya arent throwing a party, trashing your house, pissing off your dad, almost getting in a shitload of trouble in order to gain popularity at your highschool lunchtable...*gasp*

im just playin man :) all in good fun

if you cant laugh at your faults, then you have no sense of humor, just like my roomate, he has the personality of a goddamned stump, but thats another story lol

-glen

AKADriver
12-09-2003, 09:16 PM

In a few years you'll realize how silly THAT sounds :p

I make no bones about being quite the nerd. I have no regrets.

boro240
12-09-2003, 09:55 PM
it was an example, jeez. we allready know some dorks make millions of dollars when they're adults. but its not that great of an indication, because alot of them also go on to live with their parents for 30 years, and some popular kids go on to be millionaires too. lol. it depends person to person, u cvant judge someones future by their popularity in hs
take your own advice then einstein. dont judge people you dont even know. looks can be decieving.

Brian
12-10-2003, 12:24 AM
RBbaby = worst human ever.

ZOLTAN
12-10-2003, 01:08 AM
No, I sat with chicks.
My ex and all her friends, and of course my friends.
We had very large tables.
lol.

You're such a silly little kid.
I had a girlfriend all through highschool.
I was never alone.;)

.Eddie.

Anubis
12-10-2003, 05:44 AM
you know this was coming already.......

http://vr4.org/img/npr/random/baddudehijack.jpg

aznpoopy
12-10-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by AKADriver
In a few years you'll realize how silly THAT sounds :p

yah... thats why i posted that RB; save this thread onto your computer, come back when you're 23 and read that sitting alone at lunch comment again. you'll want to kick yourself in the head. its natural; if i met my 16 year old self right now, i would probably kick him in the head too. :D

AutoDestruct
12-11-2003, 10:34 AM
When you put it like that I would chain my 16 year old self to a tree and make him thank me for it. Cause I'd be saving his ass.

And I am one of those kids that partied to much and ended up flipping the burger. I had fucking everything going for me and I pissed it all away. I was in a 8,000 dollar a year blue ribbon private school on scholarship because I tested so high, 28 people in my entire class. Good parents that provided everything that I really needed, never abused or hit me, made sure eveything was alright. Started smoking pot, started getting high every day then 3 4 times a day then 5 10 times a day. Graduated by the skin of my teeth. didn't go to college. Started using harder drugs. Ketamine, cocaine, Painkillers, LSD, mushrooms. Started to get real heavy on cocaine and the pharmacuticals. Went to college in New Mexico for Criminal Justice;) , again with money from my parents. Picked up a 1000 dollar a week heroin habit and was still snorting/smoking a teener of Cocaine a night. Tried to quite for the first time and destroyed my dorm room. Finally quite coke. Got into a outpatient rehab had to withdraw from all classes. School year ended came back home. Used heroin for 5 more years slowly decreasing my usage. Going in and out of rehabs. Getting clean then Starting again because I didn't know how to handle life. And now 7 years later from my first exsposure to any drugs, I have no money, no car, I live back with my parents, Criminal record, 302 Mental ward admission, no one will hire me. No friends that I can talk to, half of my good friends are dead indirectly because of my usage and the other half do not want to come any where near me. I have to take 7 pills a day that are all controlled substances for the docs, Just to make me controllable and I don't feel a damn thing. I am consumed by hate and misery.

This is what your life can become in what seems like only a couple of years. And I am one of the lucky ones. I survived all of my OD's and car wrecks and fights. Some were not so fortunate. This is the reality of it. I know that it doesn't get this bad for some, I understand that. But why take the chance. It is a world of complete misery.

Now I must crawl out of this hole with the persistence of the terminator. I have to put the effort I did into destruction of my self into recreating a life and mind. I will never be a junkie again I would rather die. Look at how extreme this world of "party's and drugs" made me. I had everything and now I have nothing but my Life and what I didn't sell or destroy.

That 's what you call venting:D auto

RBBaby
12-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by AutoDestruct
When you put it like that I would chain my 16 year old self to a tree and make him thank me for it. Cause I'd be saving his ass.

And I am one of those kids that partied to much and ended up flipping the burger. I had fucking everything going for me and I pissed it all away. I was in a 8,000 dollar a year blue ribbon private school on scholarship because I tested so high, 28 people in my entire class. Good parents that provided everything that I really needed, never abused or hit me, made sure eveything was alright. Started smoking pot, started getting high every day then 3 4 times a day then 5 10 times a day. Graduated by the skin of my teeth. didn't go to college. Started using harder drugs. Ketamine, cocaine, Painkillers, LSD, mushrooms. Started to get real heavy on cocaine and the pharmacuticals. Went to college in New Mexico for Criminal Justice;) , again with money from my parents. Picked up a 1000 dollar a week heroin habit and was still snorting/smoking a teener of Cocaine a night. Tried to quite for the first time and destroyed my dorm room. Finally quite coke. Got into a outpatient rehab had to withdraw from all classes. School year ended came back home. Used heroin for 5 more years slowly decreasing my usage. Going in and out of rehabs. Getting clean then Starting again because I didn't know how to handle life. And now 7 years later from my first exsposure to any drugs, I have no money, no car, I live back with my parents, Criminal record, 302 Mental ward admission, no one will hire me. No friends that I can talk to, half of my good friends are dead indirectly because of my usage and the other half do not want to come any where near me. I have to take 7 pills a day that are all controlled substances for the docs, Just to make me controllable and I don't feel a damn thing. I am consumed by hate and misery.

This is what your life can become in what seems like only a couple of years. And I am one of the lucky ones. I survived all of my OD's and car wrecks and fights. Some were not so fortunate. This is the reality of it. I know that it doesn't get this bad for some, I understand that. But why take the chance. It is a world of complete misery.

Now I must crawl out of this hole with the persistence of the terminator. I have to put the effort I did into destruction of my self into recreating a life and mind. I will never be a junkie again I would rather die. Look at how extreme this world of "party's and drugs" made me. I had everything and now I have nothing but my Life and what I didn't sell or destroy.

That 's what you call venting:D auto

I know kids like you. those are the kinds of kids I managed to keep out of my house.

RBS14
12-11-2003, 02:19 PM
HOLY SHIT i have it good! i'm never complaining about anything again.

Fastback180
12-11-2003, 02:33 PM
Dude your parties suck.

Except for the whole girl thing.

I threw a nice shindig senior year and the guy to girl ratio was like 2:5, fairly decent

After the party, I was the proud owner of a new bubble goose, a random shot glass, and DUNT DA DUH! a sony cam corder. Thanks for the money eBay!

(ohh and, I didn't steal any of that shit, it was jsut left there by drunken dumbasses)

Your dad is weak.

tsunami0ne
12-11-2003, 08:16 PM
Am I the only one here waiting for RBBaby to say: "HAHAH I FOOLED YOU ALL. I WAS NITEKIDS THE WHOLE TIME! I WIN!"

RBBaby
12-11-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by tsunami0ne
Am I the only one here waiting for RBBaby to say: "HAHAH I FOOLED YOU ALL. I WAS NITEKIDS THE WHOLE TIME! I WIN!"

Nitekids dont do da damn thang da way I do da damn thang.

Brian
12-12-2003, 12:59 AM
thats because you're stupid and he's not.

vodka
12-12-2003, 01:00 PM
thats because you're stupid and he's not.
On behalf of all people who know henry, I care to digress :D

RBS14
12-13-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by vodka
On behalf of all people who know henry, I care to digress :D

the definition of digress as taken from yourdictionary.com: To turn aside, especially from the main subject in writing or speaking; stray

Are you sure you meant to say digress? maybe you beg to differ? Yes, I officially have NO life........

vodka
12-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Digress would technically be correct, as, if I were to make a longer statement, I would be digressing from the original point into another, from the ups to the downs of nitekids if you would. You are correct though, beg to differ would fit better and you do have no life :p

RBS14
12-15-2003, 04:37 PM
Fucking english class...........

Teaching me new vocab all the time and getting me to analyze shit that has no underlying meaning whatsoever but the teacher makes us pull metaphors out our asses.