PDA

View Full Version : good party music? help meh!

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 12:42 PM
ok, throwin down pretty soon and Im tryin to make atleast 3 hours of good music... but I dont got that much yet lol. I have a bunch of techno CD's if all else fails, but not all my friends like that, so im tryin to make a good mix CD or 3. so tell me what u think, and what else I should put on here:

Ali- Breathe in
Gza - knock knock
Tim and Magoo - indian flute
andrew wk - its time to party
andrew wk - party hard
andrew wk - we want fun
andrew wk - take it off
box car racer - there is
war - lowrider
outkast- old school players
outkast- spottieottiedopalicious
outkast- ghettomusick
outkast- behold a lady
jimmy eat world - sweetness
ja rule - clap back
missy - dutch
richard humpty vision - shut the FUCK up and dance (I love this song!)
ludacris - stand up
Busta rhymes, tim and magoo - NIGHT RIDER remix

so whats some good music for a party?

if anyone says "lil jon" I'll kick u in the ballzorz :-D

Chernobyl
12-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Depends on your friends. IMO, you can't go wrong with 80's new wave. But I see you are into the rap thing, so its all about taste. Outkast always does well at parties. Every time we play AndrewWK though, half the people just stop drinking and look at us with this "wtf is this crap?" look on their faces.

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Chernobyl
Depends on your friends. IMO, you can't go wrong with 80's new wave. But I see you are into the rap thing, so its all about taste. Outkast always does well at parties. Every time we play AndrewWK though, half the people just stop drinking and look at us with this "wtf is this crap?" look on their faces.

thats because your friends like 80s new wave :-D

just playin, but I guess I'll do some more outkast....

R K e 1 C A
12-06-2003, 05:05 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000IPXY/104-9718536-4129567?v=glance

brianglawson
12-07-2003, 07:30 AM
What no Cypress Hill Cypress is great for parties, also download the classic Jeramiah was a bullfrog that is a great old skool party song. The Crystal Method would be good

X-Iceman
12-07-2003, 03:54 PM
for our parties its all about songs that talk about gettin shit faced. then some idiot always changes the cd and puts on some rap bullshit. :mrmeph:

Chernobyl
12-07-2003, 04:52 PM
If someone changes the CD in my house, they get a swift kick in the ass right out the door. Why would you party with idiots anyway?

This thread is worthless now, seeing as how people were changing CDs at RBBaby's party anyway. Thats what you get for inviting morons.

Burmonster
12-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Chernobyl

Yes, 80's music is by far the best party music you can have. Pretty much everyone has heard them before and a good drunken sing-along does a body good. Plus the music is just fun. "Summer of 69'" still makes me want to get of and shot the lyrics out at the top of my lungs.

Also thro in "Louie,Louie" for the ultimate drunken sing-along (think Animal House)

Another good party musice genre is bar bands, my farvorite being O.A.R (Of A Revolution) check 'em out, "Crazy Game of Poker" just makes me what to drink.