PDA

View Full Version : Poll: If you're as drunk as her, are you taking advantage?

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 09:16 AM
ok, so last night I was at a party, everyone was drinkin having a good time, and I was pretty hammered, and I almost hooked up with this reeeaaalllyyyy hot girl, but she was really drunk too... we were about 5 minutes from leaving ( ;) ) when her friend comes over and says to her "no, you'll regret this in the morning, your really drunk, dont do this" and then proceeds to scold me for trying to take advantage of a drunk girl...

now, was I out of line for trying to get with a girl who was this drunk? when I started talking to her all she had was like 3-5 drinks, but by the time we were gonna split, we both had 10+ in us, either that or she was just faking drunk (I wouldnt be surprised). OR, was this OTHER girl out of line for coming over and stopping us? I guess I see why, since im older than them (by like a year and a half) but I still think thats sortof the point of highschool, to do stuff thats fun, but you regret in public..... so who is the asshole here, me or her?

sykikchimp
12-06-2003, 10:19 AM
SHE IS THE COCKBLOCKER!! FUCK HER!

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by sykikchimp
SHE IS THE COCKBLOCKER!! FUCK HER!

yeah, I thought that too, but now that im sober Im kinda like "maybe not?".... this girl (alex, the drunk one) was acting really hammered, and she almost passed out, ALMOST as many times as I did. I mean, shes a freshman, and she was haaammmered....

X-Iceman
12-06-2003, 11:39 AM
if she is as drunk as you it isnt the same thing. then again i dont get too hammared and have to go through t hat.

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by X-Iceman
if she is as drunk as you it isnt the same thing. then again i dont get too hammared and have to go through t hat.

that post made absolutely no sense, my friend.

Brian
12-06-2003, 12:01 PM
first to answer your question - i dont think it would be right to take advantage of her when she is drunk. she is not in her right state of mind. if you did take advantage of her, i would put you in the same pile as all the guys who use date rape or roofies or whatever they are called. i think its rather annoying to talk to a drunk person. i have experience with my ex girlfriend. i hated when she would be drunk and started talking to me. ( by the way, i learned a few things about her past that she would never tell me sober. she just flat out told me things and i let her know about them the next day)

second - this brings me to a personal feeling sort of related to this topic. i do not find that being drunk is an excuse for doing stupid things. if you are drunk and then go fuck somebody else, thus cheating on your current significant other, that is no way justifiable. i hate people who use alcohol to justify things. it shows weakness.

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by yeswepromise
first to answer your question - i dont think it would be right to take advantage of her when she is drunk. she is not in her right state of mind. if you did take advantage of her, i would put you in the same pile as all the guys who use date rape or roofies or whatever they are called. i think its rather annoying to talk to a drunk person. i have experience with my ex girlfriend. i hated when she would be drunk and started talking to me. ( by the way, i learned a few things about her past that she would never tell me sober. she just flat out told me things and i let her know about them the next day)

second - this brings me to a personal feeling sort of related to this topic. i do not find that being drunk is an excuse for doing stupid things. if you are drunk and then go fuck somebody else, thus cheating on your current significant other, that is no way justifiable. i hate people who use alcohol to justify things. it shows weakness.

ugh. please dont ever come to one of my parties.

Chernobyl
12-06-2003, 01:06 PM

Amen!

To the original poster:
I never think its OK to 'hook up' when drunk. Maybe a little tipsy, but not in a sloshed state of mind. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

btw... a freshman in high school is only 14 years old!:aw:

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Chernobyl
Amen!

To the original poster:
I never think its OK to 'hook up' when drunk. Maybe a little tipsy, but not in a sloshed state of mind. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

btw... a freshman in high school is only 14 years old!:aw:

shes 15 :-P and its ok im only 16...

anyways, if the rest of zilvia is like this, ya'll are some DORKS! :-P just messin, I realize im a little more sexually open than most people, lol... a little hahahaha

Chernobyl
12-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Yea, I'm a HUGE dork. A huge dork living happily without any regrets as results of idiotic actions.;)

ps I know you're just kidding, I am too.

ucfz31s13
12-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Agreed. No regrets here either, even those that I seem unable to remember! :bash:

z

Rennen
12-06-2003, 01:48 PM
:rawk: Underage drinking ROCKS!!! :rawk:

:rolleyes:

If she's drunk its rape, its as simple as that. It doesn't matter how hammered you are, if she is under the influence of alcohol, its rape. Thats not my personal opinion or anything, its the law. My personal opinion is that you are a jackass for trying to score with a drunk girl. wooo hooo! I had sex with someone who couldn't remember their name and passed out halfway through!:rolleyes:

-Matt

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Rennen
:rawk: Underage drinking ROCKS!!! :rawk:

:rolleyes:

If she's drunk its rape, its as simple as that. It doesn't matter how hammered you are, if she is under the influence of alcohol, its rape. Thats not my personal opinion or anything, its the law. My personal opinion is that you are a jackass for trying to score with a drunk girl. wooo hooo! I had sex with someone who couldn't remember their name and passed out halfway through!:rolleyes:

-Matt

yeah, but I dont really pay attention to laws, lol. I live by morals. and she wasnt EVEN about to pass out like that... when i said "pass out" above, thats the kind where you sit down because your feet hurt, then close your eyes because the light is too bright, then just fall asleep. I think what YOU meant to say was "and blacked out halfway through!:rolleyes:"

but if a girl ever PASSED OUT while she was having sex with me..... I think I'd kill myself, because I OBVIOUSLY suck at what I'm doing.

sykikchimp
12-06-2003, 02:44 PM
I didn't realize you were still in HS, and she was 15.. remember teenage girls are absolutely irrational. you CANNOT predict how she would react the next day. They only know how to play games at that age, b/c frankly they have NO idea what they want.

My advice.. stay with the sober ones, at least they are SLIGHTLY less likely to change thier mind the next day about how it all went down.

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by sykikchimp
I didn't realize you were still in HS, and she was 15.. remember teenage girls are absolutely irrational. you CANNOT predict how she would react the next day. They only know how to play games at that age, b/c frankly they have NO idea what they want.

My advice.. stay with the sober ones, at least they are SLIGHTLY less likely to change thier mind the next day about how it all went down.

meh, Its happened to me quite a few times, as a result I have 2 reputations: among the CRAZY girls and their greazy poor boyfriends, Im a psychotic rapist... among all the sexy, hot, rational rich girls and their dude friends, Im a fucking horn dog with a neverending supply of many liquids. but everyone agrees im a grow-er, not a show-er.

yeah, I know, "Shutup, rbbaby"

STIwish
12-06-2003, 03:05 PM
Speaking from personal experience, Its not a good idea to fuck while drunk, as things go bad REALLY quick after the fact, HOWEVER, im not saying don't.

I would have and did at that age, and most of the time it came out fine. I think her friend was simply trying to protect her, maybe she likes carpet, who knows. Enjoy your youth man, and don't let anyone tell you to do otherwise.

ucfz31s13
12-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Wow. Some of you guys are quiet the Nazi when it comes to drunken sex. Stay away from college parties then, my friends. Other wise you might end up calling in Hitler.

And I don't care how drunk I am, if a girl is intoxicated and SHE either a) pulls me into the room, or b) its a consensual agreement to head to the room, it's far from rape.

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have even been through college, or are in college?

z

Chernobyl
12-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ucfz31s13
Wow. Some of you guys are quiet the Nazi when it comes to drunken sex. Stay away from college parties then, my friends. Other wise you might end up calling in Hitler.

And I don't care how drunk I am, if a girl is intoxicated and SHE either a) pulls me into the room, or b) its a consensual agreement to head to the room, it's far from rape.

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have even been through college, or are in college?

z

In college and in high school are totally different situations. I'd hope that by college, most people know themselves enough to stay in control while drunk. This guy is pretty young still, and no matter how much you'd like to argue, people DO get smarter with age.

And yes, I am in college. :rolleyes:

boro240
12-06-2003, 04:30 PM
stupidest post ever.

what youre asking is not only illegal, its immoral. all youre doing is trying to rationalize the actions you didnt take (thank god), but wanted to. you have some major growing up to do.

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by boro240
you have some major growing up to do.

probably, but I dont plan on doing it any time soon! In fact, Im planning on having sex with a drunk girl tonight, while myself being smashed out of my mind. I dont know about where u guys are from, but around here, if neither of you remember, it didnt happen, no matter what your friends, pictures, videos, and that condom in the trash bin say.

Chernobyl
12-06-2003, 05:00 PM
HAHA man if that's your attitude, then be my guest. Do what you want. Just don't post about it on here when you get siphyllus and/or the girl gets pregnant. Or you end up sleeping with some badass' girlfriend who will come after you the next day.:axe:

Party on Wayne!:rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

Brian
12-06-2003, 05:01 PM
jesus christ...
okay here is my opinion on the topic now,
you are very much immature. maybe you should save this entire thread and 10 years from now read it.
if you are gonna go around screwing anything with a vagina, go ahead. it's not my call. if and when (more likely when) you get one of these random girls knocked up, i hope you have the balls to pay for your actions.
anywho, have fun living your life like this, afterall, its all about having a goodtime and not worrying about consequences.
cheers.

p.s. i am in college.
p.s.s. i forgot that 16 year olds know everything about life already. silly me. :hammer:

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 05:08 PM
first of all, Im not worrying about STDs.... because I use condoms, and I know all the girls who I fuck... well, almost all of them. second of all, I inspect my shit before I touch it, so unless she JUST got something, Im gonna notice. those 2 things havent failed me yet, and they havent failed my mentor, who is 23 and lives by the same principals. hes gotten 1 std his whole life. third, I dont worry about getting girls pregnant, because just about EVERY girl in my humongous circle of "aquaintances" (not really friends, lol) is on the pill. and anyways I have the common sense to pull out and bust somewhere that makes a good picture :D Im such a nice guy, arent I?

edit: if I DO knock a girl up, and she doesnt want an abortion (now we're in that decimal of percentage of likelyhood), that bitch is getting a visit from the swift kick to the stomach fairy.

incase you guys cant tell, Im just exaggerating EVERYTHING and trying to ruffle these conservative feathers. hell, I'm a mother fucking virgin ;)

Brian
12-06-2003, 05:12 PM
you are stupid.
you really are.
i don't usually judge people, but in this case it's just too easy.
anywho, i hope one day you have sex with some girl and then later find out she has a huge boyfriend and he kicks the living shit out of you.

ahh i see your last comment, i really hope you are making all of this up.

Rennen
12-06-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by RBBaby
... but around here,...

"around here" (you live in Missouri right?) If the girl wakes up in the morning, or decides a week later when you are fucking someone else that she didn't like what happened that night, and if she had had anything at all to drink she can have you arrested for rape, and win by Missouri law.

Thats just an FYI. What you choose to do with it is your own decision. Hope Darwinism catches up to you soon:goyou:

And yes, I am in college and go to plenty of parties, but I still know how to keep my ass out of jail.

-Matt

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Rennen
"around here" (you live in Missouri right?) If the girl wakes up in the morning, or decides a week later when you are fucking someone else that she didn't like what happened that night, and if she had had anything at all to drink she can have you arrested for rape, and win by Missouri law.

Thats just an FYI. What you choose to do with it is your own decision. Hope Darwinism catches up to you soon:goyou:

And yes, I am in college and go to plenty of parties, but I still know how to keep my ass out of jail.

-Matt

meh, she can go ahead and do that, but unless shes really fucking serious about it, how the fuck is she gonna prove it? I dont hook up with girls who are that fucking idiotic.

Brian
12-06-2003, 06:26 PM
question : are you being serious in this thread or is it all bullshit?

AKADriver
12-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ucfz31s13

I went to college and I was miles away from that bullshit. What's funnier - I started college when I was 16 :p Lots of opportunities to fuck up. Lots of people do. Thankfully I have a head on my shoulders.

I got into an argument about something like this once. At the ripe old age of 22 (hahaha) there's no way you could get me to fool around with a high school girl - for the same reasons sykikchimp mentioned. You CAN'T trust them. Get them drunk and there's no rational thought left. I'm not just talking about "taking advantage" versus "consent", either, there's lots of other implied trust involved in sex that isn't there when dealing with intoxicated children.

Back to the core issue - are you taking advantage of them? Well, you're as drunk and immature as they are; no offense meant, it's the facts. As others have mentioned, the law sides with the girl in all cases. In real life it's not that simple. We now live in a society where women are free to be the sexual aggressors. In my opinion it comes down to the individual case. I think there needs to be a bit of legal reform in this country, though. There's been a dangerous precedent set that sex you regret afterwards can be considered rape... that's not right.

I'm thankful to have not had drama like this in my life. I have no regrets about skipping it.

Strider
12-06-2003, 08:52 PM
man, that is the dumbest crap i've read. Using alcohol to fuck, WOW. thats all i can say. I guess some people need the "liquid courage."

Anywayz, no bullshit. I can actually say I have been taken advantage of while drunk and I'M A GUY. I honestly have no clue what happened that night and my friends didn't stop it cause, 'i'm a guy. guys can't get raped.' Well let me tell you this, when i found out what happened the night before i was actually pissed. I wasn't mentally, emotinally, or physically hurt like a girl woudl have been. But i can honestly say, i can see why girls get soo effected when something like that happens to them. But after my friends making jokes about it day in and day out about that infamous day. I can actually just laugh at it, after all i'm a guy, and it was free sex. :rolleyes:

by the way, i'm in college. 3rd year(with freshmen standings! LOL!)

AutoDestruct
12-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Original question: If you're as drunk as her, are you taking advantage. Answer: Yes, because if you are take "advantage" you are obviously not as intoxicated as her. If this question is even entering your mind you are in a very dangerous zone.
I have commited and payed for a extreme variety of actions that occured while on or around intoxicating substances and I can only tell to be very wary of sexual relations in such a enviroment. Condoms do not equal safe sex. Consential (sp) sex is a very fine line. The next morning can bring extremely dire consequences.
What if you did have sex that night? What if the next day the female that told her not to that night, told her instead to press charges in a "date rape" type case because of your actions. Who do you think the police will believe and side with in court? You are walking a deadly fine line in the grips of your usage of alchohol my friend.
I wish nothing but the best for you but be very wary of what may happen to your life and the lives you touch. Life can change just like that. I know.

aznpoopy
12-06-2003, 10:06 PM
lol... i had to chime in... yes a guy can be raped. it happened to one of my friends. he was hella fukked up on ecstacy, along with most other people there. he was 19; this girl was 14 and wanted his ass i guess. so everyone was chilling in the room and he was on the sofa. he was just staring into space and drooling so nobody was paying much attention... suddenly from the corner we hear 'omg whats going on??? help??? i can't see!!!' the 14 year old had stripped off his pants and was mounting him... we considered taking her off givin his pleas, but decided it was just TOO much trouble and WAY too weird... so we all left. he had taken ecstasy and bumped k ... so he was in k-hole and pretty much disabled. so yes, a guy can be raped.

btw if u are drunk and she is drunk and she accuses you of rape, she is going to win. b/c we live in a society that likes to think that they are 'protecting' women alot (or holding them back)... if its a guys word vs a girls word in court, the girl is going to win 9/10. and i've been crazy drunk (among other things) and in NONE of those situations have i never lost self control... not even come close. nobody can make you do what you don't want to do... except being forced physically. that goes for men and women, and in any kind of drunken or high stupor. but whatever, we live in a society with double standards.

S13SilviaGirl
12-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Ok being a sexual assult rep for the Navy, I have a bit of training in this.

First...under 18....Statatory rape...plain and simple.
Second...alcohol alters a persons state of mind. Therefore she was not consiously saying yes..there again is Rape.
Third...The drinking and driving to "get out of there" (;) ) is a DUI waiting to happen.

In my opinion, that girls friend was doing BOTH of you a favor. You could have gotten into trouble for more than you realize, not to mention possibly being a dad at the age of 17. It is one thing to "make out" at a party while drinking, I am sure everyone has done it. But, to be so intoxicated that she was almost passing out, that is not cool. Next time, be sober, and as "adult" as it may sound...wait until your 18 (both of you..haha) and sober...you will enjoy the moment much more, and you will have a less of a chance of catching and STD's.

My .02cents. Sorry if I pissed anyone off, but after seeing a 13 year old girl raped multiple times by a guy and 6 of his friends makes you think...now this girl has to worry about aids, because one of the guys was just released from prison. Oh and by the way, she had only had 4 beers and couldn't remmber if she had told them to stop...but she thought she did.

S13SilviaGirl
12-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by RBBaby
meh, she can go ahead and do that, but unless shes really fucking serious about it, how the fuck is she gonna prove it? I dont hook up with girls who are that fucking idiotic. \

HAHAHHAHAHAHA:mrmeph: :eek2: :loco: :jerkit: :blah: :rant2: :ugh: :nono: :hahano:

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG it is funny. Don't you know a girl can report a date rape up to like 9 months after...actually, I think longer. AND, she dosn't really have to prove anything, the interview with you would give it away...talking to your "friends" would give you away...all you would have to say is "we were drunk" and your ass would be thrown in jail...Her parents could have you arrested...you really are the most ignorant, asshole teenager I have ever met(online).I hope you don't have the same attitude when you drive as you do when you drink...gawd, you'd probably kill someone and say "they wanted me to broadside them and kill the wife and the 4 year old baby and leave the dad in a coma" *shaking head* you will get yours...and yeah sure your a virgin...I actually DO belive that, what girl in their right mind would screw you?

Brian
12-06-2003, 10:35 PM
best replys ever.

RBBaby
12-06-2003, 11:22 PM
question : are you being serious in this thread or is it all bullshit?
the first couple posts were serious, but after I saw how conservative people were being, I just decided to ruffle their feathers... I tend not to like conservatives.

but I just had a REALLY bad party, so im gonna go make a venting post about that, and then I'll come back here if my friends dont come back from taking drunk people home. fucking drunk people.

Brian
12-07-2003, 12:07 AM
yeah i responded to your new thread. isnt it fun to think you are the shit when you are 16? :rolleyes:

Bill Roberts
12-07-2003, 12:08 AM
RB Baby said:

first of all, Im not worrying about STDs.... because I use condoms, and I know all the girls who I fuck... well, almost all of them.

Now...would you go to bed with a girl that had AIDS because you use a condom?

imagine this, anyone that is easy enough to go to bed with like that...is as easy or easier with someone else and no one..I REPEAT...NO ONE...knows whether they have AIDS or HIV unless they have been tested. Suppose some wanker screwed her 3 week prior and infected her...and he did not know because he got drunk and don't remember doing a nasty hooker that happened to look damn good that has been with 3 guys a day for 3 years (1000 guys)..and you got AIDS from her because of a dude she screwed 3 weeks ago gave it to her..and it does not "show-up" until you are married with 2 kids making 70K a year with your nice house and porsche in the garage?

Ask yourself this:

Would you screw a girl with a condom KNOWING she has aids?

Would you screw a girl with a condom Not knowing whether she has lied to you about her past or not?

Same Thing.

Imagine how life-changine one sex act can be. Condoms do not protect 100%...if they did, it would be free-love like it was in the 70's.

I know of at least 70 strait dudes of the past..personally that are bones in the ground because of AIDS.

Why take the chance? Go jack off or something..or have her jack you off....it is safe.

old_s13
12-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Me? I personally think there are TOO many people bordering on either NERD or WHORE in this thread.

Sorry, but the only person's post who I completely agree with is Bill Roberts, the mothafucka has his stuff down. Age shows wisdom, its a matter of doing the right thing.

You are young, you are at a party, and you are either tipsy or drunk (not sure which one). If you are considering sex, here is my advice:

Since people dont change, you are going to do what you want to do regardless of what people say here. When the head downstairs takes over, you are DOOMED and will be doing whatever HE wants you to do, thats the nature of the game.

SO, in the event that you have an opportunity to "HOOK IT UP" you have to do the most rational thing. You are a kid, not a man. so do kid shit and dont fuck around with having sex with girls you barely know. I say this because I personally only have sex with girls that are down. I dont believe in sleeping around, I cant look at girls like pieces of meat so I dont treat them like that -- you wont catch me doing any one night stands.

HOWEVER, if you want to have some fun, whats wrong with some playing around? There are PLENTY of things you can do that dont require any major sexual risks, so play away.

As much as girls trip and change their minds overnight, you might as well keep things safe and be responsible, have some fun but dont do anything that you'll both regret because she'll EASILY be able to whip that shit at you later down the road. Life is not a porno, you dont just bang around and then eject the tape.. a lot of the things you do can easily follow you around for the rest of your life.

So play safe..
- Mike

ps: I dont know why your 23 year old friend is an inspiration to you. Regardless of how much poonanny HES getting, it doesnt matter.. because his lifestyle can all be one fancy facade that will crumble down as soon as he either catches a disease or gets a girl pregnant. Dont believe the hype, believe in yourself and just dont be stupid -- do the right thing.

When it comes to GIRLS and BOYS, a girl will appreciate you MUCH more if you take care of her. I mean seriously, LOOK at the situation.. you're a kid, how do you plan on romancing this chick? You're under 20, do you think a 5 minute sex-fest at some random party is going to be pleasurable for her? A woman would much rather have a nice full day of sexing and romancing. Do you want to be known as the guy who gave her 5 minutes of pleasure in the back of KFC, go ahead.. there are billions of null minded guys driving 6 cylinder Camaros with mustaches who think they're the shit in the sack. hahah

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by old_s13

When it comes to GIRLS and BOYS, a girl will appreciate you MUCH more if you take care of her. I mean seriously, LOOK at the situation.. you're a kid, how do you plan on romancing this chick? You're under 20, do you think a 5 minute sex-fest at some random party is going to be pleasurable for her? A woman would much rather have a nice full day of sexing and romancing. Do you want to be known as the guy who gave her 5 minutes of pleasure in the back of KFC, go ahead.. there are billions of null minded guys driving 6 cylinder Camaros with mustaches who think they're the shit in the sack. hahah

woah you got me all wrong there buddy. 5 minutes... uh... maybe times 7 or 8. and anyways I return all favors I get so its a garuantee with me that you get what you give.

old_s13
12-07-2003, 01:23 PM
I return all favors I get so its a garuantee with me that you get what you give.

Wow, I am sure you are an amazing sex partner!! What exactly is entailed in this gracious sex session of yours? Your at a party, drunk or not.. its not your pad and you're kind limited as to what you can do, and how long you can do it. Its not like you can walk around the party butt nekked with your dong hanging around banging all over the house.

Like I said, if you're going to try to impress a chick its not going to be with some quickass poke-poke game. As Bernie Mac says, you have to give them "DA DICK." In my opinion, if you're not having some crazy long lasting... off the wall... hair being pulled... slap her on the ass... who's your daddy sex... then you're just wasting time.

Sorry, thats just the way I see it. But what do I know, I've never hooked up with girls under the age of 18. At 19 I went out with a 24 year old, when I was 20 I went out with a 26 year old.

Even TuPac agrees, he said that niggas need to start jerking off more to avoid all this drama.

RBBaby
12-07-2003, 01:38 PM
I return all favors I get so its a garuantee with me that you get what you give.

Wow, I am sure you are an amazing sex partner!! What exactly is entailed in this gracious sex session of yours? Your at a party, drunk or not.. its not your pad and you're kind limited as to what you can do, and how long you can do it. Its not like you can walk around the party butt nekked with your dong hanging around banging all over the house.

Like I said, if you're going to try to impress a chick its not going to be with some quickass poke-poke game. As Bernie Mac says, you have to give them "DA DICK." In my opinion, if you're not having some crazy long lasting... off the wall... hair being pulled... slap her on the ass... who's your daddy sex... then you're just wasting time.

Sorry, thats just the way I see it. But what do I know, I've never hooked up with girls under the age of 18. At 19 I went out with a 24 year old, when I was 20 I went out with a 26 year old.

Even TuPac agrees, he said that niggas need to start jerking off more to avoid all this drama.

not everyone is as incompetant as you were at this age. and anyways, have you ever heard of a CAR??? it has a big back seat, or it can MOVE YOU from one location to another. and before anyone says anything, its called a designated driver, people with sense get them.

ridebmx
12-07-2003, 03:13 PM
haha, dude, your a fucking moron, i had a friend like you once, guess what, he ended up sitting in jail because of it. Yeah girl was 15, my friend was 17, in michigan the age of consent is 16, but that didnt matter, both drunk, at a party, etc. Her parents found out, big court case, small town, all the stuff in the newspaper about it, he ended up sitting in jail for 6 months, 2 yrs probation. and very luckliy didnt have to register with the sex offenders. You do understand that if u get convicted and have to register with the sex offenders act, that stays with you for the rest of your life, in some places you even have to have a sign in your yard stating you are registered with the sex offenders and what not, and knowing all that you still proceed to keep thinking the way your are, your a fucking moron...

old_s13
12-07-2003, 10:20 PM
not everyone is as incompetant as you were at this age.

You mean, not everyone was as big of a baller as I was back then? ;) Seriously, I think I was a bigger baller at age 19 than I am now!

and anyways, have you ever heard of a CAR??? it has a big back seat, or it can MOVE YOU from one location to another. and before anyone says anything, its called a designated driver, people with sense get them.

Lets take the special lady out and paint the town in the back of your 240sx, veeerrry classy! You know, I once hooked up in my car.. I can tell you two things:
1) The front passenger seat has NO fucking foot room for two.
2) The back seats are also pathetic.

I once had TWO girls hook up with me in the back of my hatch. It involved removing the cargo cover and moving the seats forward as much as possible. Now we didnt have cheap drunken sex as you are suggesting, but we did spend over 6 hours back there foolin around.

There is a difference between trying to nail a girl when shes drunk, and making use of your car for a little fun because you are young and dont have a place to bang.

The point I am trying to make it, get some class. If you dont, you are just destined to be yet another guy who likes to bang chicks when they are under the influence. Not that there is anything really wrong with that, other than her being FIFTEEN.

Send me a thank you note later.. or better yet, post some nekked pics of her on Zilvia for others to enjoy (as long as she isnt a minger and is over the age of 18).

Dr Mike

AutoDestruct
12-08-2003, 10:18 AM
"DA DICK", Jesus christ man. But yeah I guess your playing the realist in this scenario.

I like the Nerd thing personally. I get enough to keep me happy and the quality is nice. But yeah we always want more so I can't say that I don't. There is just some lines that I won't even go near though.

My brother is going to jail in the next month over this same shit that were talking about, so I guess you can say I am harboring a bit of a Bias. When I saw what this girl did to him, and how easily she did it, It really peeled open my eyes. She was up in front of the stand at the Prelim. and her shit made no sense what so ever. I mean I have been in and around the Crim. Justice system for a while and it still really shocked me. She really did not need to prove a thing except that she showed emotion,and she was in the door. and now they got him by the short hairs.

Now my brother is screwed. and the reason he is screwed is because he associated and had some sort of relation with a female while they were both under the influence of alchohol. thus my concern with this topic.

And if this puts me in the Nerd category, I'm sorry but that is where i guess i'am going to have to go.

I can't say that I didn't do this when I was a teen either, but I feel I got very lucky with the whole arrangement. I then went on to a life of complete misery as a IV user and somehow escaped STD's there as well. I know my luck meter is in the negative and I really just can't Fuck around like that anymore. I feel happy to be alive and I just can't risk it any more.

Except in cars:D :D :D

AKADriver
12-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Me? I personally think there are TOO many people bordering on either NERD or WHORE in this thread.

Sir, I take offense to that. I am not bordering on nerd, I am an ÜBER NERD built from parts of LESSER NERDS.

drewtoes
02-25-2005, 01:52 AM
naw man if you are both drunk it is all good...especially if YOU are drunk. damn man that sucks though cause you got major cock blocked! bastard ass bitch...but yea for future reference ITS ALL GOOD!

mrmephistopheles
02-25-2005, 02:44 AM
drewtoes, you're a tool. welcome to your month of pink. keep reviving dead threads and be banned.