PDA

View Full Version : i LUB winter :-p (and tire review :)

Kreator
12-05-2003, 09:43 PM
Reasons i lub winter:

1. All fartpipers hid their cars away cuz "OH NO, ITS SALT!!!!!!"
2. I own the only rwd car on the block, and like everybody knows, chicks dig rwd :p
3. Skiing slopes open up (gotta get my snowboard ready)
4. Snow is fun :)

Yeah, i was actually happy today they didnt cancel school at UMCP, cuz i got to drive my 240 in the snow (kinda, it almost melted away). I'm running Dunlop Winter Sport M3 in the rear and i must say these tires OWN. They are pretty expensive ($104 a tire) but they have ratings higher than some of 120-130 dollar tires. I'm running them in 215/55/16 on my stock alloys. So yeah, the fronts are old really shitty summer tires, i remember getting hit by a snow storm last year, and i couldnt drive. A patch of snow and i was all over. So basicly the car operates only thanx to the rears. And these tires do a great fuckin job. No spinning during acceleration, steady breaking, no oversteering. I get a little understeer sometimes, but thats front tires fault. Anyways, if you are thinking of winter tires, GET THESE. They are really really good. Ummm... ok there is some decent snow build up right now on the road, so i think i'll go buy some coffee..... :-p